It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a New Positive Outlook on Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To get something out of this thread, and to gain a new outlook on life, your going to have read several of the books below. Please give them a chance, at least look at a few of thier table of contents to give you an idea of what their about. All the links are to a free ebook. They are around a 100 years old so copyright is expired. I started on the science of breath one, which convinced me to read more books by the author, because of just how simple and making sense the information is. By the way there not novels there lessons.

The info contained can change your life for the better, it is priceless.

www.yogiramacharaka.com... -Science of Breath
ananga.net... -Physical wellbeing
arfalpha.com... -14 Lessons Yogi Philosophy
home.deds.nl... -mental development spiritual conciousness included
www.consciouslivingfoundation.org... -Philosophy/'yoga of wisdom'
www.yogebooks.com... -Mystic Christianity (esoteric, life of Jesus)
www.yogebooks.com... -Mental/psychic healing
www.enlightenment4u.org... -thought force in business and everyday life
trueacu.com... -Thought Vibration
trueacu.com... -Mind Power
www.templeofearth.com... -Concentration
www.templeofearth.com... -Master Mind
www.the-secrets-of-the-law-of-attraction.com... -Personal Magnetism
www.consciouslivingfoundation.org... -Secret of Success
www.yogebooks.com... -Reality/Philosophy

There are many more, the last one on list and the christianity one each have a list of other books by William Atkinson, I just tried to give you a decent sample to get you interested. These would take many days to read all of and many more to digest all the info and apply it, but it is priceless. If you would like to find some of the other books just type authors name, pdf, and title of one you looking for into search engine. Most can be found free and almost all can be found being sold by multiple websites. I found almost all free fairly easy. Need any help finding any email me [email protected]

Info on author

William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 – November 22, 1932) was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an occultist and an American pioneer of the New Thought movement. He is also known to have been the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont and Yogi Ramacharaka.

Due in part to Atkinson's intense personal secrecy and extensive use of pseudonyms, he is now largely forgotten, despite having obtained mention in past editions of Who's Who in America, Religious Leaders of America, and several similar publications—and having written more than 100 books in the last 30 years of his life. His works have remained in print more or less continuously since 1900. (wikipedia)

Wikipedia also has a nice list of his books in his biography.
edit on 25-1-2012 by MoeSantana because: Info on author

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MoeSantana

You might be interested in a thread that has been shuffled to the bottom, but is appropriate for the topic.
What Are You Studying? Recent, Current & Future Reading Lists / Paths of Research...

If you haven't already noticed it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you.

I noticed a few categories were this might belong, but since this once had more threads it seemed more popular. Also almost all the material pertains to desription of this category though, so hopefully it can stay here for now.

edit on 25-1-2012 by MoeSantana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
oooh this seems interesting!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
wow, definitely looking forward to reading this

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I should probably mention that he contradicts himself in the arcane teaching vs gnani yoga and mastery of being, but if you read all 3 you can come to your own conclusion as to wether we are part of the cosmic will from the infinite unmanifest, or wether we came straight from reality, just compare the ideas he presents and come to your own understanding.
These 2 are very interesting, but be sure to contrast Arcane teaching with the yoga of wisdom and mastery of being books which you find above. All 3 deal with philosophy.

www.yogebooks.com... -Arcane teaching
www.yogebooks.com... -Mental Alchemy/Arcane formulas

The author has a unique uh style but if you can get over that then there good books most of em.

If you guys find this stuff as valuable as I do, please try and spread it around a bit. I just hate to see all these books lying around for free and not very many people knowing about them. Also other people taking his work and not giving credit (like 'the law of attraction' on oprah) (I dont watch oprah).
edit on 25-1-2012 by MoeSantana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thank you for showing us all of these! S&F.

When I am done reading most of them I wouldn't mind sharing my ideals in this thread regarding them, if that is O.K. with you.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Mental alchemy...go to 2:03.

top topics

join