It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar Flares Effects on Humans.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I used to have a friend who tracked solar activity as a hobby, and nearly every time like clockwork, I may mention to him that my sleep had been off, or I was incredibly anxious/angry, ill, and he would be like 'Duh, solar flares hit today!'. I never bought it until it happened enough times I had to admit there seemed to be a relation.

Most commonly effected seems to be my emotions and my sleep. Unless I make a point of meditating I will be all over the place - I will either sleep for upwards of 16 hours a day, or I won't sleep at all. I'll either be really angry or really sad and I can't explain why, but it passes after a couple days. I usually lock myself in around this time because even those that I love most dearly, I can't stand the sight of them.

I have also noticed this pattern in many friends and neighbours... I was feeling awful yesterday and at least three people that I had run into were echoing the same things... fighting with loved ones, not sleeping, feeling sick... Usually it passes after a few days but the patterns are similar enough and I would agree there is a relation there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I haven't been sleeping good for quite a while now, and I wake up feeling like crap.
My throat has been itchy and my nose cloggs up all the time, also, my eyes are red and irritated.
I think its becuase of the mild winter. the fungus is really growing!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I too have been experiencing all of these symptoms.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

I feel like utter and total crap, people @ work have noticed and I have a sensitive job.
Malt Liquor Schlitz High Gravity V.S.L. works wonders !

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nothing physical with me but my microwave shorted out right about the time the solar flare hit.

Probably not related but it made me think.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Maybe it depends on where you are located. I am in the midwest and I haven't had any symptoms if anything I have feeling a little better than usual. Which would be strange since I am a weather sensitive.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

It does seem to be location. I live rather north up in BC. It also seems to be certain people. I have a few buddies who have felt absolutely nothing. Heck, some of my co workers have been feeling better since the increased sun makes the seasonal effective disorder go away. I also believe it may be down to the person themselves. Perhaps its dependent on your genetics, genomes and skin density. Fat distribution, diet, exercise. I'm sure the variables list is longer than I can type.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can anybody link up, or make a connection between the 11 year cycles between the solar max, and solar min, with the economy of the world, and other world events. There might be some kind of correlation here.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I hadnt even had thought of that. This had really peaked my interest so Ill get on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The sun is the primary guide to evolving the consciousness in our solar system. The energy coming from it, via the flares and other actions, are all done to keep the inhabitants of the solar system growing - including plants, earth, humans etc.

The energy that comes from the sun is a complex set of "instructions" if you will that will, should you choose to access it, help you evolve - in this case wake up.

The symptoms posted by the OP are in perfectly alignment with the effects this energy has on the population - at least those interested in connecting with it. The basics of headache, fatigue, confusion are mostly on the physical level. But there is so much more going on, each wave of energy allows one to access deeper levels of both their own individual consciousness and the consciousness as a whole.

The solar and galactic energy infusion intensity will pick up from here on out, look for waves obvious energy - flares, cme etc. and more subtle forms entering out realm in the coming months. This will bring massive change for many, some of that change will be reflected in the reality we see/project. Take note of when you see/feel around the time of the incoming energy and see how you feel following it. Each wave has a new level of information connected with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
I haven't been sleeping good for quite a while now, and I wake up feeling like crap.
My throat has been itchy and my nose cloggs up all the time, also, my eyes are red and irritated.

What sort of fungus?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Migraines! for the past 5 days I've had migraines. I usually get one once a month (during my girly time
) but these are different...medication does not take them away...and while the pain seems to go away after some sleep...the thick feeling in my head remains, and then sure enough the migraine comes right back. Nausea due to the pain, definitely a dizziness, and spinning when I close my eyes. Also..I'm hungry. really really hungry, like I can't get enough food... I actually thought I was pregnant. I began wondering yesterday myself if it had anything to do with the CME.

The sleeping thing too...I get so tired, my girls go to bed at 8am for school the next morning, usually after I put them to bed, I stay up till about 10, 11 for some "me" time....hot coffee, a favorite rerun or a book, etc...but the last few nights, I've ended up going to bed right along with them, but then waking up at 2am and being up there remainder of the day. Now, that of course would be normal, considering I'm up since 2..so yes, I would of course be tired by 8...but... thats not a typical routine for me at all.

On top of this, I have a very very close friend who is paranoid schizophrenia, he wound up at the hospital this last week (after about a year of not having severe episodes and his medication working) for believing that God wanted him to murder his brother.....
edit on 26-1-2012 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
For the past month I have had major headaches, the feeling of something stuck in my throat like its swollen, bad stomach pain and i always feel sick and dizzy but havent been sick. Doctor keep saying that nothing is wrong but all these symptoms seem to be getting worse and just the last couple of days really bad back and shoulder pain and feeling very weak, this could be easily down to looking after a family member in hospital for the past 4 days but the age of 17 I shouldnt be getting these kind of pains.

Does anybody know if solar activity can affect us because it does feel like im getting worse!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ALAS!!!!! Finally people may finally start to believe me.
I would also like you or those of you who know of anyone who suffers from epilepsy as i think significant earth directed cme's can actually have an effect on these too.

Only a few days ago i mentioned solar activity and headaches and many other times too and was just mugged off as a fool.....Well, well well OP THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I really don't know if this is all solar flares, CME or not. But realistically it would make sense, it would naive to think that such a force would have no impact on humans, it impacts other animals, we are susceptible to magnetic fields and interference and energies as well.

I dont really track how i sleep or when i don't feel good, I felt like crap on tuesday and took the day off work. But this could possibly explain why some days i am absolutely ferocious, especially when it comes to the 'goings on' in the world, the seeming lack of care for our own fellow humans,
Governments that do not care for us
And the ones that control them.

It gets too much i would say, but some days seem worse than others. So i'll start tracking it just in case, see if there is something going on. I noticed too that the last two days or so, people around me have been really edgy, people i dont even know, snapping on other people, flipping out at traffic, etc. I blame the full moon too =P brings the crazies out

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have been noticing this in myself and tracking it for over a year now. I really hoped it was just something all in my head but there was a week where we had some solar events back in March that I had no internet. It was an opportunity to note how I felt and what times of the day and when I could check the internet, I was intrigued to see how they matched.

I have had a heck of a time this week. I have not felt this bad in...not sure how long. Nausea is the worst and not sleeping. Eating is almost impossible but its getting better. I would go on about it but I have mentioned this before in other posts and I reflect what others in this thread say. The only thing I am not too sure with is the anger. I am really calm but at times my nerves are getting the best of me. Yesterday and the day before seemed okay aside from feeling physically ill but today I feel anxious and depressed and when I woke this morning I noticed how detached from things I am..namely myself. I do NOT feel as connected to my life as I did a week ago. Things are just not right today and I am thinking "what is going on NOW?" but have not yet checked space weather data.

Anyway, I was doing some reading on proton events in recorded history and it goes back before I was born. It was interesting to me that a proton event happened on the day I was supposed to be born. I was 2 days late. Somehow it seemed to be a possibility that I have been sensitive to this all my life. I looked through the list remembering how often I would be ill in elementary school with headaches and nausea. This came and went through my school years and followed the solar cycles from what I see.

I found a further article regarding solar activity and SIDS from a Dr. in New Zealand which was rather interesting. I will have to find the link again but I am sure its easily found in Google. So maybe all of this really is not too crazy afterall? I just know I am not fond of feeling this way and its comforting that I am not alone.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

What sort of fungus?
Some slimy blue-white fluffy cotton-looking grew all over my windows.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I would also expect that other stars could have an effect on us, even from so far away, when they go supernova, or unleash a gamma ray in our direction, or other things that we just haven't linked to anything yet are probably pelting us all the time. Solar flares, and the suns activity, could also be a reason for evolutionary time gaps, becasue it has been proven that intense light waves can cause dna and genes to transform and mutate and such, so correlating evolutionary time scales, with the suns activity at the time could prove to be some sort of correlation, I expect though it would be rather hard to get accurate data on the suns activity during those times. All we can do is speculate.....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have not been able to sleep lately either. I've slept maybe 8 hours the last 3 days and I feel great! I was wondering if solar storms disrupt sleep. I usually sleep 5-6 hours a day, so it's a little strange.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sbc650mike

I don't know, I haven't had any stange feelings recently, sleeping fine, but I feel like everybody is like going through this phase, and Im not quite sure what to make of it. Is there really something going on here? Or is it just placebo, as in one person says there feeling this way because of the sun, then someone else, who is now focusing on that only, starts to feel the same thing, and comes to the conclusion that the sun is doing something, when in fact it is just our minds trying to "be a part of the group" like everyone else. People don't want to feel left out, which is why they start talking about sleeping problems, which in turn gets everybody else talking about sleeping problems, when in reality there is no problem, rather just a want for a problem so you can be in the same boat, figuratively. Just a thought....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join