It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch, Monty Burns, Masons, illuminati and the royal #snip# puppet show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

"MEDIA MOGUL Rupert Murdoch has played a significant role in the elections of three U.S. presidents, as well as some of the events that have happened during their administrations including the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the economic meltdown, says Gordon Duff, senior editor and writer for Veterans Today".

Senior editor Veterans Today

“Murdoch is a close associate of a significant criminal conspiracy of industrialists, bankers and others. He is the front man for them… the person who gives them control of governments through bribery and blackmail,” Duff told Press TV.

Now, where is all this going i hear you ask fellow ATS peeps?

Rupert Murdoch has done one thing that enriches modern life – but it does not involve publishing a newspaper. Amid the boa constrictor of shame that has engulfed and engorged his British tabloid the News of the World, let's recognise the most wonderful – and totally incongruous – pearl of his global media empire: The Simpsons.

Now what do the Simpsons have to do with this?

Springfield, the town where the Simpsons live, is dominated by tycoon Monty Burns, owner of the local nuclear power station. Rapacious, heartless Mr Burns is a caricature tycoon right off a 1930s Monopoly board, yet his wealth constantly interferes with the well-being of Springfield. In his darkest hour he even blots out the town's sunlight. Is Burns a portrait of Murdoch? Not as such. Rather he is a portrait of the power of money unfettered, which may amount to the same thing. Murdoch himself has appeared on the program, introducing himself as follows: "I'm Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire tyrant." Groening said he performed the line enthusiastically

Moving on......

CLEARLY THERE’S MORE to the Murdoch scandal than we’ve been told…

You don’t shut a 160 something-year-old newspaper that easy, especially when Murdoch is at the wheel.

The newspaper hacked the phones, computers, bank accounts, phone and medical records of leading members of the Illuminati establishment, Governors of the Bank of England, the royal family, and politicians and their wives such as Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson and Alastair Campbell.

Now i know you all waiting to hear about the tampon well

The hacking has been common knowledge for more than a dozen years, when The Guardian exposed it in 1999. Remember when Prince Charles was recorded in 1989 saying he envied Camilla’s tampon? Nothing was done because this was the way power was organized.

So who could do this, i mean even do this to that a%& Murdoch? An ex? Surely not... The British government? Maybe as the had enough reason to be pissed..... The royals? Sure, i mean they supposed to be ruling most of us on the globe.

But realy what side of the fence is MurDICK on? Is he illuminati or mason? Well the cops are masons (yes i know not all) so if it maybe wasnt the masons and not the royal reptiles who could it of been? I always thought Murdock was illuminati with his control but there leaves only 1 other group.... Rothschild central banking cartel.

We are dealing with internal Masonic politics here, a system of blackmail intended to keep the elite in line. All that remains is the reason why the kingpins, presumably the Rothschilds, pulled the plug on it, and on their trusted lieutenant, Rupert Murdoch.

These are dangerous times for Illuminati collaborators. No one is safe from swift demotion: Dominique Strauss-Khan, Muammar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, and now even Rupert Murdoch.

It appears that the Illuminati are more enslaved than we are. That is the final irony.

Copy and paste courtesy of

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.henrymakow.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Please read: Posting Work Written by Othes
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on January 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: added the proper EX tags

edit on Wed Jan 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link. titile edit

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Please read: Posting Work Written by Othes
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on January 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: added the proper EX tags

like this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just humor, dont ban me
edit on 25-1-2012 by Master Shen long because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I always laugh when someone says, "-Come on!, do you really think the media tells people what to do?" nope it doesn't tell you what to do, it just tells us what to believe in, and that's even worse!

Its all part of the same show, we let them do it to us, and we like it.
Slaves empower their masters!

great post OP!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
I always laugh when someone says, "-Come on!, do you really think the media tells people what to do?" nope it doesn't tell you what to do, it just tells us what to believe in, and that's even worse!

Its all part of the same show, we let them do it to us, and we like it.
Slaves empower their masters!

great post OP!

You sir/maddam have your head screwed on correct

Hat off to you

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A really good post and I admit to not reading all the links provided yet, but I will indeed read them all.
The pot is boiling over here world wide as I type this.
I wonder where it is all going to end up?
S&F and I will stay tuned here for more information and input from others.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Cheers! Im not 1 to normally throw threads up but this caught my attention and thought it was worth ATS digging in to

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Read through your links that you so kindly provided and in the third one this caught my attention....
"Stephen Knight was poisoned and died just two years after publishing "The Brotherhood." What he said about British society no doubt applies to the whole world: Culture and politics are a charade quietly controlled by these disciples of Lucifer. In other words, mankind is in the thrall of a Satanic cult. Millions are complicit in their own enslavement."

I believe I am due for a new bedside book and this is the one I will be reading.
"The Brotherhood"

Some of the news articles I was aware of but a lot of this was new to me here.
It sure has got me thinking that all is not what it seems.
Regards,Iwinder
edit on 25-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Also this may sound silly/stupid but this link here that you provided...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
That picture of Mr Murdoch in his car gives me the shivers, I cannot explain why buy I just don't like it.
Could be after reading all your links I really am thinking of a Mr Burns?
I don't know?
I probably just signed my own death warrant....:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I've known about this stuff for a while now. That controlling mechanism is hitting a peak, it seems, and the government is desperately scrabbling to sink its claws into every inch of our activity it can find.

It's becoming a shadow tyranny.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It has always been the same thing, some must control the many, or so they believe, but considering how sadly we react to sudden change, its kinda scary to believe that if we didn't have "them" to watch over us, this mess would spiral down into oblivion a bit faster than it currently is.

On the other hand, we react the way we do because we have been reduced to drones throughout the ages, in the beginning the shaman conspired with the warrior lord, until they invited the jester, and this one now sits in the kings throne, maybe there are many different thrones?

Ultimately they all answered to the banker...

Fortunately inhuman forces beyond comprehension rule over matter, space and time, what would a few hand puppets do to the everlasting unknown "out there"?

Let them entertain us, don't take them so serious they crap their pants in fear just like we do, in fact, they fear the most because they have so much to loose, their "firm" grip on "reality", just like a puppet show from eternity!!

edit on 25-1-2012 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the links and replys guys... Checking them out.
Note to mods... The title of my thread had the word "tampon" removed. Realy? Tampon?
?

Has female hygiene and the anatomy come to this amount of censorship? Deny ignorance? Or deny normal words?

top topics

join