It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Woman Protests the TSA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Some realize it takes a little more than just complaining to get attention to the loss of freedoms in America.

This person decided to hand out some leaflets at a New Hampshire Airport to protest the TSA and how it treats old ladies and young children.

She did it in 15 degree temps when she was out side, and while inside, got plenty of attention and handed out many leaflets.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well played.

She got my attention, not only is she good looking, but she is well spoken as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Yes, I thought it was quite a professional protest.

I didn't see to many who were out right shocked at what she was doing.
Only one officer seemed a little upset with what she was doing, most of the employees just ignored her.
edit on 25-1-2012 by herenow because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Now that's what I call protesting!

I think I could easily support just about any cause if this is how the women protested!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As long as she isn't holding anyone up or getting in anyone's way..she should be allowed to spread the word! You shouldn't have to be an Hari Krishna to pass out leaflets at an airport! Then again...how dare she protest the TSA? After all the good they've done!

link   
reply to post by tvtexan

It does bring about a little attention.

Whether you agree with her or not. But at least she is doing something about it.

If more people would do the same, maybe some things would get changed with out all the violence.

link   
Good for her. Now the rest of you ATS ladies should follow her example.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by herenow

Absolutely brilliant! Since the TSA makes demands for persons to strip down they can not take any action against her method of protest. I wonder if people really get that.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

In today's world, probably many don't. I rather hope, that at least if they read her leaflet and listen to what she had to say, that they, as they go through the screening, will stop and think why she did what she did.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a hundred times on this site...
Flying is not a right, its a privilege, AND your flying with a private company that has the right to set any rules it desires. If you don't like the rules, no one is forcing you to fly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by herenow

Can i get a link to the video

im on ats mobile so vids & pics arent shown

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What she did was awesome, as well as brave!

As a mother of two girls her age, I kept worrying about her health wearing next to nothing in freezing weather, but as an American, I applaud her stripping down to her skivvies and protesting the TSA right up in their faces.

I imagine that, if she weren't pretty, or if it was a man in underwear, the response wouldn't have been nearly as positive. Such is the sexism that remains in this country, and this young lady was smart enough to take advantage of it.

You go, girl! Two thumbs up, for bravery and patriotism!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Then, hopefully, many people will decide not to fly. Then maybe the airlines will get what is going on when it starts to hit their pocket book.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hey defcon, I don't like their rules, and I don't think OUR TAX DOLLARS should pay for a private company's security to this extent. Since it is private enterprise, as you say, the airlines can pay for the nekkid irradiating scanners, the rent-a-cops with muffin tops, and all the other nonsense that goes with it.

Typical capitalist, all for private enterprise rights, but at the tax payers expense.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by herenow

Nice

Thanks for the link

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The TSA was set up by private companies?

It was American Airlines idea to throw out my water bottle and take nude scans of me?

I did not know that.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is a shame, but it sure does appear, that even as much as people complain, their freedom really doesn't matter that much to them.

They would rather be silently led like sheep to the slaughter, than rise up and at least speak out about what you would think would matter to them.

When you look back at history, you can sure see why dictatorships, and certain governments so ruthlessly ruled their people and took over without the slightest whimper from their people.

You can surly see it happening in America.

There are a few, who are daring enough, and care enough, but far to many ears are completely deaf and their eye blind to what a few are trying to say and show them.
edit on 25-1-2012 by herenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good for her and as well as being creative.....and legal in order to get her point across....

That exemplifies how one can best utilize their God given Assets !

Live Free or Die !
edit on 25-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

i would give you more stares and a flag if i could , but a star will have to do, there are other means of going from point a to point be, if we alll did that there would be no TSA

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join