It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Templar Uprising

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Wow.

Play the fools,as mankind gives up their purest desire to attain heaven,and shall I say Perfection?

Everyone wants both,to some extent. Depending on what their definitions are.

Making me think Aeons........

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Temperance/Venality
Mercy/Brutality
Compassion/Let God Sort Them Out
Civility/Callousness
Serivce/Profiteering
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: tag.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Talk about synchronicity but I just watched the movie Ironclad on netflix last night, a story about a moral knight templar that battled the uprising of king John in his quest to reclaim england to british rule. I also found Ridley Scott's movies compelling, especially Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut). Maybe its a collective consciousness thing where we have to join the holy army for the coming times? I mean with the Trumpets of god playing and all.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Self-sacrifice (martrydom) / Satisfaction or self-indulgence

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ego/Non-Ego
Honor/Cowardice
Knowledge/Faith

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes, as written by others before me, Thank you very much for this thread/post. This has brought some really intelligent and powerful insights, research, and rhetoric, and that is the reason I joined ATS.

Again, Thank you and all of you very much!

Now back to page 4...

Ying/Yang
edit on 26-1-2012 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

It is believed by some that Sufism had a large impact on the Templars along with the Druze.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

i also read that: as we english-speakers call them "assassins", that their original name (or more so an original name) was Hashashins.

Sure..

However, Amin Malouf states that "The truth is different. According to texts that have come down to us from Alamut, Hassan-i Sabbah liked to call his disciples Asasiyun, meaning people who are faithful to the Asās, meaning 'foundation' of the faith. This is the word, misunderstood by foreign travelers, that seemed similar to 'hashish'".
source

i've always found the assassin group interesting because of this link,,,the link of the spiritual use of cannabis. they seem to be one of the oldest recorded groups who used cannabis for this purpose.

You should take a look at Sufi Islam rather than these assassin groups if you like that link.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Viewing left to right on the Sun's ecliptic - Pisces - Aquarius - Capricorn - Saggitarius - Scorpio etc.
The constellation of Ophiuchus sits above Scorpio and also lays against the backdrop of the Milky Way or Southern Stargate. The Northern Stargate lays between Gemini and Taurus - though of course Orion sits smack bang between these two
Ophiuchus/Scorpio form a quadrant, as does Taurus to Aquarius which is in opposition to Leo.
So as regards The coming age of Aquarius we must also consider Leo and Taurus and Scorpio/Ophiuchus as key constellations as they are so called fixed signs - Also the constellations associated with Zep Tepi.
Seems Ophiuchus and Orion amonst many others has been ex communicated by history. Though in reality we are so indoctrinated to only consider The modern 12 Zodiac signs - yet this is far from the full picture of the Suns course in the heavens - I guess the True Templars knew this also.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

There is no reverse, enlightened Islamics are very much connected with western secret societies. Saddam, Saudi royal family, on and on. They play both sides of war, have been for some time now. It's all a part of the grand scheme of NWO. Order out of chaos. Most religions of the world now recognize the pope, bow to him. The olympics, the EU, new age movement, constant state of war, overthrowing specific regeimes all lead to a one world religion/government. Yes NWO, OWO same entities since Babylon. Same agenda, unite the world.
When in your life would you have thought the U.S.A would have an islamic president?

Barak Heussein Obama
Saddam Huessein Osama

You can't make this sh*t up.

Barak gave a whole speech practically dedicated to Islam. He has great pronounciation.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

i think this is basically what has happened with the figure of "Jesus". SO many people today believe he existed 2040 years ago. this MASS BELIEF results in the same effect of him ACTUALLY existing, and his place in society today is like a God.

Seriously you are going there?

There is historical evidence of this man existing not just biblical scripture.

The basic ignorance put forth in this one statement just astounds me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

Hee.
Just ribbing you.

You might have noticed my take on the Illuminati con earlier on in this thread.

Do you believe that the Templar meme is being propagated by TPT(might)B, or is it a spontaneous phenom?
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Thanks, yo.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Like???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

All I was saying is exactly what I said. I was adding to someone's question.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't spend too much time worrying wether it is or not, personally. But now that you bring it up, couldn't be more propped up than when it was with the Dan Brown novel and movie to follow. One thing I would point out they were probably always in favor with the pope but would be hard pressed to see anything relating to Jesus in them. Just my take.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican

i think this is basically what has happened with the figure of "Jesus". SO many people today believe he existed 2040 years ago. this MASS BELIEF results in the same effect of him ACTUALLY existing, and his place in society today is like a God.

Seriously you are going there?

There is historical evidence of this man existing not just biblical scripture.

The basic ignorance put forth in this one statement just astounds me.

Yes - Jesus did exist - An incarnated evolved soul who could be termed as a messenger.
Also used as a logos of godhead or enlightenment and therefore to some he never existed - yet in reality He was both.
What is enlightenment - what use is it if it dwells in a cave contemplating it's own naval.
Jesus adored Humanity and never set himself above others because he knew All are of the same wonderous soul Creator
He never took to a lofty latin pulpit to pour forth Hell Fire and fear or to mystify people like so many do

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Me thinks that there is some dislike for the idea of competition from the bourgeois for the minds of humanity.

GET USED TO IT.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Some would steal anothers soul if that were possible.
Alas some corrupted souls think such a thing possible

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
I wouldn't spend too much time worrying wether it is or not, personally. But now that you bring it up, couldn't be more propped up than when it was with the Dan Brown novel and movie to follow. One thing I would point out they were probably always in favor with the pope but would be hard pressed to see anything relating to Jesus in them. Just my take.

Huh. The consensus on this thread seems to be that there is something to be worried about. I know some might not like folks spotting and discussing this stuff, but I belong to the school of "Let's talk this **** out together."

And as it has been pointed out, it looks like the latest iteration is not using Jesus as a fig leaf at all. If it is spontaneous, then those who would prefer to smother the topic and hope no one else starts sporting Maltese crosses ought to know that the radio silence approach simply isn't cutting the mustard anymore.

Like it or not, we're all in this together, and we need to be comparing notes.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was enamoured of The Templars many moons ago - I read so many tales of nobility and persecution of that noble mindset - I painted a Templar Sword as a pin to a broach of St John upon Glorias cloak.
I imagined The battle of Banockburn with Robert the Bruce heavily outnumbered by the tyranical English King's forces - Then like a vision The Templar knights took to the field causing the English to flee in fear by the reputation which proceeded these knights.
History is rewrtten with the hand of deceit - It steals our heros - This is what is happening today.
Knowledge is but rediscovery - The truth is what it always was.
The essence lays in each and all - so why follow any but one's own soul.
Templar is not Templar always

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join