It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Templar Uprising

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So I took my children to Denny's for brunch. In Denny's I found the Mecca of Memes - one of the those games where you direct a claw to pick up some stuffed toy, or baseball cap.

In the Mecca of Memes there were ball caps, and of those ball caps there was a Che, and a camo hat, an Indian feather. When we got there there was a boy trying to fish one out. A black kid about 10, so my oldest daughters age.

Big bodied lighter skinned probably Nigerian immigrant parents is my guess. I took more note because he seemed very nice and got all goofy when he turned around to interact with my daughter who was choosing not to notice just how goofy he suddenly got. :lol

He was trying to fish out a white ball cap with the red templars cross on it.
edit on 2012/2/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
So I took my children to Denny's for brunch. In Denny's I found the Mecca of Memes - one of the those games where you direct a claw to pick up some stuffed toy, or baseball cap.

In the Mecca of Memes there were ball caps, and of those ball caps there was a Che, and a camo hat, an Indian feather. When we got there there was a boy trying to fish one out. A black kid about 10, so my oldest daughters age.

Big bodied lighter skinned probably Nigerian immigrant parents is my guess. I took more note because he seemed very nice and got all goofy when he turned around to interact with my daughter who was choosing not to notice just how goofy he suddenly got. :lol

He was trying to fish out a white ball cap with the red templars cross on it.

Did he succeed? In either pursuit.

Off topic, but in line with your response, my son has developed his first crush, Hermione from the Harry Potter films, though I am sworn to absolute secrecy and forbidded to mention it ever again. I am so proud, while the other boys fancy the media hyped types that flash their trash for cash, he's gone for the loyal, intelligent, resourceful and independent type. My boy will go far, especially with such great taste in the ladies, what more can a mother wish for

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Weird thought just struck me:

The Templar Cartel from the OP: taking a page from the old playbook, and using black market profits to fund other... ahem... projects?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, today marks the 700th anniversary of the issuance of Vox In Excelso (Voice on High), the Papal Bull which officially dissolved the Templar Order of the 13th Century.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Maybe the best thing to happen to the Temple really....the most important lesson the Templars learned was the hardest. The thing I try to point out as a Mason and as a York Rite member, is that there are two different Templars often portrayed. The most popular is the Crusader who goes off to battle the infidel, but this is the naive Templar who had absolute faith in the Pope, and beleived all of those who were of other Faiths were the enemies of Christ and should convert or die....like many patriots throughout history who go off to war they were unquestioning to their state and faith, the more so due to their monk vows.....however these Templars not only died, but so did those did these views quickly get dashed by the experiences in the holy land.

The Templars at their end were a different breed. Like the veterans from modern war coming home today they came home filled with hard memories and horrors of war. They had experienced first hand the many incidences where so called "Christian" lords in the the Holy Land had attacked each other and killed even other Christians for power and greed, they had learned that some Christian Armies were more dangerous then the infidel. they had even felt betrayel as some Templars betrayed them at times. They had learned that some Muslims were as barbaric and as dark as they had been told, and yet others were men of honor to be worked with in order to maintain order and peace. They went thinking the Assasnids as infidel, they lft thinking of them as fanatics perhaps, but fanatics who you could work with for common goals, and whose honor would likely keep them from stabbing you in the back so long as you likewise honored your promise to them......in otherwords they were not naive idealists....rather men who had become wise through hardship and experience.

Their last lesson of course was to be betrayed by the man they were told was the living embodiment of Christs message. They were betrayed by the pope they swore allegence too. They were betrayed by those who they had thought to be beyond such cruelty, and whom they had vowed to defend......if any such group of Templars had any part either in founding or simply influencing the ideals of men who would create the masonic groups today it was THESE Templars the betrayed, the wise, the veterans from which they took their que.......not those naive xenophobic idealists that first marched off ignorant of what they would be facing. Keep this point in mind.....

Often I see even mason interested in templars proudly displaying the former Templars off to crusade as a symbol.....it is a symbol, a symbol of naive idealism....but is that later breed betrayed who learned the values and lessons Freemasonry has held dear.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I watched a youtube video recently ,sorry no link, about how they have begun a super-ritual march19 or 21 or something, or maybe it's coming in may, but there's supposed to be some mega-ritual leading up to 12.21.2012, something having to do with the numbers 7 and 13.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Knights Templar (the drug cartel) gets the Colbert Bump last night.

www.colbertnation.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join