It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Skulls? Can anyone source this picture? Never seen it....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well line there are sum things I think do deserve some attention. First is the thread.. "take a step back and look at the real picture" given I am 25 have all my arms and legs and I was retired with full benefits and pension from the army but am told I have have PTSD.. I DO have TBI and severe nerve damage from an explosion.. but does that honestly constitut unemployability? I don't see how.. second.. "Did Carl Sagan know something?" Very good thread.. beautifully put together and brings up many points that are solid and undeniable.. only thing I don't like about that is no one brought up the fact that at the bottom of our message we put the aricebo as our method of contact.. the image they elayed was an image of the first circle.. maybe a faster method of communication diagram? I don't know. Odd though.. and Las but not least " strange sounds from the sky and earth" the Google entry I put in that lead me here last night as a result of actually hearing the damn thing myself.. scared the hell outta me and I don't scare easy.. most eerie and unsettling thing I ever heard
edit on 27-1-2012 by jwgarnett because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by jwgarnett because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwgarnett
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well line there are sum things I think do deserve some attention. First is the thread.. "take a step back and look at the real picture" given I am 25 have all my arms and legs and I was retired with full benefits and pension from the army but am told I have have PTSD.. I DO have TBI and severe nerve damage from an explosion.. but does that honestly constitute 4 gs' a month and unemployability?

Yes it does. I am of the option that ANYONE that is in the military should receive serious benefits for life. Whether you understood it or not, when you signed up to defend our country, you agreed to DIE for my rights. Granted, your life might be wasted on an idiotic war that doesn't really matter, but your POTENTIAL sacrifice matters. I would be more than happy if my taxes went towards making folks like you comfortable for life, no matter the cost.

I am saddened by the fact that a google input exposed you to the ignorance that permeates this subject. I get it, you came here from a simple search and your real world ignorance let you down a ridiculous path. You already have an "idea" of what the truth is from common modern input, and that exposes you to the ignorance that you will read online. You are in danger of becoming a "useful idiot". Being from the military, you must know what I mean by that.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of everything you read online is total bunk. While I do know some things that would blow this subject WIDE OPEN (including names and numbers of those involved) it wouldn't matter. If I post what I know that will ruin the lives of those I will name and do so for no reason, unless it results in SERIOUS forward momentum I am sacrificing their families for no good reason.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
how convenient two sculls sitting perfectly upright side by side makes for a perfect picture
Id say fake

edit on 27-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Anyone know the original source of this picture?

You could try a reverse image search on TinEye

www.tineye.com...

Also Google apparently now has a reverse image search

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join