It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Skulls? Can anyone source this picture? Never seen it....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was just watching a pretty far fetched video on Mars alien/human content and there was a picture on it that I had not seen before. Now I am far from a believer that there is/was anything living on Mars, but I wanted to know if this picture was from an actual photo from one of the rovers or if this is a photoshop job? Anyone know the original source of this picture? And yes I did a search here but SOOOO many skulls on mars threads came up that it was impossible to look through all of them.

Again....not saying I believe this pic at all....just want to know if anyone has any other info on it since it was attributed to Mars photos from what I saw.

edit on 1/25/12 by Vasa Croe because:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I was just watching a pretty far fetched video on Mars alien/human content

Care to share the name of the program ?
I've seen many of the skull on Mars pictures but I don't recognize those .

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ehm..

to be honest i thought this was easily debunked.

but i've found another picture with credits to NASA?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That is an interesting pic. Makes you wonder if there was a real MARS exodus to EARTH??? My guess is its fake because if it was real it would be in a sealed file with the rest of the sealed file interest.

edit on 1/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure about the credibility of the photo, but notice the "hole" in the side of one of the skulls.

www.astralnewz.com...

Almost looks like a bullet hole.
edit on 25-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
in my opinion i think its fake. the shadows just seem to be a bit off to me, but i could be wrong

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah....like I said I am a HUGE skeptic and this was the only photo that I couldn't look at and think it was a rock with shadows or something of the sort. I have only found a couple references to it online and that's why I wanted to see if it was posted here before and if there is any information on the actual source of the photo, i.e. did it come from a rover photo or was this just an image someone decided to try to attribute to the rover pics?

I am by no means saying I think this is real or a genuine pic from a Mars rover, I just don't know and haven't seen it myself and wanted to find out if anyone on here knew since this seems to be the place to go for information on these types of things.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I was just watching a pretty far fetched video on Mars alien/human content

Care to share the name of the program ?
I've seen many of the skull on Mars pictures but I don't recognize those .

It was just a youtube video online that someone had compiled of photos of Mars anomalies. This photo happened to be in the video so I Googled Mars Skulls and there it was. I could only find 2 references to the image, neither of which sited a source so I decided to ask the braintrust here.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi, they remind me of Nazca skulls that i saw in Peru about 15 years back. The 'weapon' hole is nothing more than a trepanned area, a practice which was carried out even back then. The area around the skulls is the same as in nazca, very dry windswept looking with stones on the top ( which are too heavy to be blown away.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've checked marsanomalyresearch.com and cannot find your picture , I would expect something as clear as that to be on there so I'd lean toward fake .
marsanomalyresearch.com
edit on 25-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I've checked marsanomalyresearch.com and cannot find your picture , I would expect something as clear as that to be on there so I'd lean toward fake .
marsanomalyresearch.com

I feel the same way, but this can't possibly be the first time this has come up on here. Someone has to have seen this picture before I would think. I can't find it anywhere when I google except for in reference to Mars and as you said....way too clear to have not been mentioned anywhere else.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have not seen any mars skull photos, I did not ever hear of them before, but I do remember seeing a photo of a bison with a bullet hole that was dated around 10,000 BC. With what we have learned from the rovers, it does seem unlikely that there was any air on mars, or hasn't been for a very long time, so My guess is this a photo shop. Good fake though. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I did find this about the picture:

www.fallwelt.de...

Looks real, but to me the skull are shown much too sharp. I am assuming that these skulls were taken somewhere on Earth, yet they are to Internet sites (such as: unclegadget.com... ) as reported by the Mars skull, allegedly taken from the Pathfinder.

A agree that the picture looks too sharp to be from Pathfinder. I think it's a cropped image from earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

marsanomalyresearch.com

artalien.net...#/mars-anomalies/4549904148

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

I did find this about the picture:

www.fallwelt.de...

Looks real, but to me the skull are shown much too sharp. I am assuming that these skulls were taken somewhere on Earth, yet they are to Internet sites (such as: unclegadget.com... ) as reported by the Mars skull, allegedly taken from the Pathfinder.

A agree that the picture looks too sharp to be from Pathfinder. I think it's a cropped image from earth.

Not sure if its possible as I know nothing of image data, but is there any way to get the original source from the images found online?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am going with fake here. It seems something like skulls would be evidence of ET life either past or present. My guess IF this was real it would be kept away from the public and the evidence gone. Thanks for sharing though.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
I am going with fake here. It seems something like skulls would be evidence of ET life either past or present. My guess IF this was real it would be kept away from the public and the evidence gone. Thanks for sharing though.

-SAP-

Completely agree, but like I had said before....I can't find anything on this anywhere except for what has been referenced in this thread already. While I would think the same thing about this being kept from public knowledge I still can't find anything that either confirms this to be a picture from a Mars rover nor anything that says it isn't. The only references to this photo online say it is a Mars rover pic.

I simply want information on the source of the photo to confirm/discount it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

marsanomalyresearch.com

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Could I have the source for that photo? It does look like a NASA photo, but i would like to look into it more

EDIT: Never mind found it

edit on 25-1-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Theres lots of pages on google about those skulls

heres a few:

www.astralnewz.com...

unclegadget.com...

www.2012honduras.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join