It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Hollow Earth) ''Berserk'' on their way to antarctica without permission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

That is absolute shenanigans, the core is super heated to insane temperatures. thus explaining lava. the deeper you go, the hotter it gets due to compression on a molecular level.. that simple.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
I can't believe, that some people still think that the earth is hollow...

The earth isn't hollow, but there are subterranean heated areas beneath antarctica, this is a fact. The Nazis built a base there that most people believe the Americans, British and Russians destroyed after the war. It may have been located in the Dry valleys of Antarctica (yes, there are dry valleys high up there) Or this base's enterance may have been possibly located in Antarctica called Queen Maud Land, an area of the continent first claimed by Denmark, which the Germans annexed and later re-named New Swabialand (Neuschwabenland).

Alot of conspiracy theorists believe that the Allies never really found the base, and that is why so many Nations are down there because everyone is searching for it. There is alot more to the theories (of course) which involves advanced technology and like mentioned before, Underground Antarctic Subterranean heated areas where Humans could establish a comfortable living environment.

With that being said I agree with you, but this is very far from some hollow earther nonsense. You see, This is exactly how things are manipulated, or twisted into some crazy theory about some underground Atlantis fantasy. The Third reich having a base in Antarctica is no lie, it's a fact. It makes perfect sense and The Nazis were without a doubt the first to do research in Antarctica. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A few of the articles mention the fact that he made a documentary about the expedition in which these three people went missing. I haven't been able to locate it. If anybody else has any luck finding it, would you please be so kind as to share it with us on this thread? Thanks.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You don't need permission from what i have read. Look up the antarctica treaty, thats not to say you won't be met by some americans, germans, russians with big guns. The van allen radiation belt is almost non existant at the poles so maybe its about a secret space program or something. I don't dismiss the hollow earth theory but we don't have a huge amount of evidence for or against so its all still speculation imo. The one thing i would like to see researched but don't have the time personally is the story of the chap that entered through the north opening, spent time there and left through the south opening. Upon being rescued by a foreign vessel down south and telling his story was locked up for most of his life in a mental instituation. if we could confirm the ship, institute etc....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

Well my friend, You might consider providing some link, or atleast some name of this "Chap" that supposedly traveled from the North pole to the South Pole, and then ended up being locked up? Otherwise, it only adds to the ocean of disinformation that the masters of puppets contribute in order to keep the sheople herded, yet confused.

Here at ATS, Names, Links and proven facts are everything. Otherwise, it's all pissing in the wind during a blizzard. Just saying my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
Here is a thread explaining what happened:

Berserk Story

The remaining crew is now on their way back to supposedly hold a flower ceremony for their lost comrades....

No need to read any further than this to understand why you need permission to go here.
Fools taking non-native flowers complete with whatever bugs and seeds to this isolated and protected ecosystem.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Antarctic seems like a perfect place for clandestine interactions with extra terrestrials.

Nobody would ever see what was going on.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

Yes there is other more advanced societies in the middle earth. During our ascension some of us will be moved there for training. Hollow earths are. Normal on many worlds, there are many architect worlds created by the creator which don't need heat or lighting from suns and would make them invisible to us as they would seem dark. They are beyond mortal flesh vision range and won't see them until our morontia form. Even after ascension I'm not sure how wide our vision range will be. So inner earth is sort of like this, but the beings are not yet morontia form more advanced form of humans. an upgrade you would say, the same which will be to the surface humans who will remain their sojourn with mother earth/ gai.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Lets get back down too Earth
and start with "It was a Russian Spetzna Team,,
under orders from Putin at the time ,," etc,,
phoney as hell,, but at least realistic.

Me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Beautiful find, yes they are some of the good guys the agharthians

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Amazing that we WANT to spend MILLIONS trying to stop/help FOOLS, but let people suffer poverty all over the world, including here in New Zealand!

Let people make their own choices and if things go bad, then tough luck. Just don't make it OUR problem.

I agree with you. I'm not a believer in seeking government approval for adventure, so why should they have to deal with problems if they arise.

Let anyone who wants to go there, but at their own risk.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The following is a continuation of this link - Torsion Physics, as such to grasp the content that proceeds in this post one will have to at least read the OP of the link. The rest of this post is my own work inspired by the wiki on expanding earth/hollow earth and various threads around this site as well as discussions with friends etc. and of coarse the ideas of persons mentioned in the link.

2.3.3 The Expanding/Hollow Earth Theories

This way of interpreting the multiple octaves of reality within a given planetary toroid (like nestled overlapping fields akin to TV/radio channels operating in the same space simultaneously), lends itself to the expanding/hollow earth theories. Whereby suns eject portions of themselves which in turn expand as they emerge out of the cores heavy pressure. They then form a crust which is produced by the stablising mineral elements which crystallise as the external temperatures reduce due to the decreased pressure and heat upon expansion.

If a planet has a larger intake of Aetheric energy through its toroidal vortex funnels - according to the state of its suns initial density at the time of the planets birth, it may become heavily dense prolonging the crystallization process. Whereby more mass accretion is acquired rendering the planet as mostly a molten ball with a small cavity which houses the sun-like luminous core, of which draws energy from the cosmotic aether via its toroid field. If the suns condition is considerably less dense when the planet is birthed it will produce varying degress of a hollow sphere which is potentially inhabitable. Gravity works from the middle of the shell like crust/mantle both ways due to centrifugal force and gravitational attraction.

Given the first scenario of the mostly molten ball earth, the analogy of alternate integers of higher life existing upon the same planetary toroid field entails that due to higher levels being finer in density anyway, then higher levels can house inhabitable hollow spheres. All the whilst the base physical realm has molten rock occupying the same space on a lower frequency channel level of realty. The Concave (inverted) Earth Theory can also fit into the picture via this holistic interpretation of all possible theories melded as one i.e. the Omniverse.

One main issue which stands out to the scientific community is the factor of the moons orbit being measured as an expected ratio of gravity/spin induced by the (according to the interpretation of a solid ball) earth's “calculated” mass, which has not been proven it is merely estimated according to seismic data (which can be interpreted in favor of a hollow earth). If one contended s with the multidimensional factors then gravities multiple toroidal facets of functionality can account for the same level of gravitational spin ratio if there are hidden levels within the earth and sun as well as unkown levels of the moon itself which are also exerting an effect upon the moon

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If people want to go do their exploring, and if some of them die, it's their business.

Governments have no say over it.

Control freaks running Norway it seems.

Good luck to them!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
In this ridiculously lawsuit-happy world, I can see a "non-response" to a call for help being grounds for family members suing whoever did not respond.
not if ample warning is given. Warning of risk puts the onus of ultimate responsibilty on the adventurer. His family has no "standing" on which to make a complaint to a court. of course that doesn't mean they wouldn't try. That would be an opportunity for a well-timed reminder to the judge at the initial hearing as to whom he really serves.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How did the earh become hollow? You have a gasball that condensates to mass,

the gravity-driven condensing-gas paradigm is just about dead. The electric universe paradigm explains all the gravitically-unexplainable questions about star formation and nebular structure, as well as why we can't find dark matter. Incidentally, the electric universe paradigm dictates that planets would be hollow, at least partially.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is a lot more to the story about Jarle Andhøy than the flower ceremony in order to honor his lost crew. He is mainly looking for answers because the boat "berserk" was supposedly beeing anchored at a safe place from the weather. However, the distress signal was activated out in the open sea. There is some speculation that they might have been chased off for whatever reason. The norwegian government refuses to investigate. Not even sure if they are obligated to and as far as i know they might have a good reason not to.

Back in the pre internet days 1986 - 87 another norwegian explorer was heading for the south pole. I vaguely remember this from the newspapers at that time. Her name was Monika Kristensen and she was following Amundsens tracks. She reached 86th line and was asked to turn because the americans told her she was about to enter a clean air zone with her snowmobiles. The very same "zone" the americans used for heli landings all the time. She refused to turn around because there were no valid arguments. In the end the norwegian prime minister begged her to turn around at which point she did. I wonder what she was about to run into other than clean air...

By the way, this time Jarle Andhøy travels without a distress signal becon. Because he do not want to put other people in harms way if they find trouble. Brave man.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Back in the pre internet days 1986 - 87 another norwegian explorer was heading for the south pole. I vaguely remember this from the newspapers at that time. Her name was Monika Kristensen and she was following Amundsens tracks. She reached 86th line and was asked to turn because the americans told her she was about to enter a clean air zone with her snowmobiles. The very same "zone" the americans used for heli landings all the time. She refused to turn around because there were no valid arguments. In the end the norwegian prime minister begged her to turn around at which point she did. I wonder what she was about to run into other than clean air...

Similar story in this case. Tho slightly out of context but in the same air of relevance

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Cassius666
How did the earh become hollow? You have a gasball that condensates to mass,

the gravity-driven condensing-gas paradigm is just about dead. The electric universe paradigm explains all the gravitically-unexplainable questions about star formation and nebular structure, as well as why we can't find dark matter. Incidentally, the electric universe paradigm dictates that planets would be hollow, at least partially.

Ill have to read up on that. Still, the earths mantle is what it is, so you would have to get through the ice first and then the crust, then you pierce the mantle. And then magma, or not?

There might be good reasons to think that America or other nations are hiding something in the Antarctis though, if its true that people are being kept from going there. Just might not be the entrance to hollow earth.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Amazing that we WANT to spend MILLIONS trying to stop/help FOOLS, but let people suffer poverty all over the world, including here in New Zealand!

No, we want to avoid spending millions rescing fools, so that we can instead use to the money to help people in poverty all over the word, incuding in NZ.

There is finite money. If some of it is wasted on expensive rescues of incompetent romantic adventurers, there's less for other purposes. Simple.

There's part of me that would rather fund the furtherance of adventure and a clearly driven and ambitious individual than many of lazy resource suckers who rely on welfare states without even trying to contribute.

A controversial view, which is not meant to derail the thread, but I say good luck to him. I wish I had his drive.

We should support him, as long as his trip is well resourced and planned and can be proven to be such.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

A correction, she was using dogsleds which make the argument even more absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join