It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by popsmayhem

Jesus predicted that Israel will someday foolishly receive the Antichrist as their saviour. "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive"(John 5:43).

The Bible does hint that the Antichrist might have a Jewish background. In Dan 11:37 it says "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers." Although the verse could mean any deity, the wording strongly matches Jewish heritage of faith in God.
raptureready.com...
-----

As for Russia :

www.orthodoxchristianbooks.com...

It's not just the Jews. Most people on earth will be deceived and receive the Antichrist as their savior when that time comes.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Jesus predicted that Israel will someday foolishly receive the Antichrist as their saviour. "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive"(John 5:43).

The Bible does hint that the Antichrist might have a Jewish background. In Dan 11:37 it says "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers." Although the verse could mean any deity, the wording strongly matches Jewish heritage of faith in God.
raptureready.com...
-----

As for Russia :

www.orthodoxchristianbooks.com...

Right the Jews already rejected Jesus that is the recieve me not 2000 years ago.
Now they will accept the false christ (12th imam) THE anti-christ...

Not all jews rejected Christ.
The disciples were jewish.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Seems like a very good reason to have separation of church and state.

No one needs religious nutters to be running countries.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

the bible does not say 12 imam is anti-christ but does indicate that jews are the ant-christ.Anti-christ will be jewish .Jewish families like Rothschild rule USA and Israel so they and the illumimati are the anti-christ...Islam will be destroyed by anti-christ ruled nations(west) and anti-christ and its minion nations in turn by Michael's vessel...islamic terrorism is a sacrifical lamb for the NWO

My 2 cents.

edit on 25-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here's the link to the Iranian website about The Mahdism Doctrine Conference that they've been holding every year since 2005.

"President Ahmadi Nejad: Turning to Mahdism is the only way for the survival of humanity.”

www.mahdaviat-conference.com...

"The Role of Universities and Islamic Seminaries to Paving the Ground for Re-Appearance of Imam Mahdi"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

the bible does not say 12 imam is anti-christ but does indicate that jews are the ant-christ.Anti-christ will be jewish .Jewish families like Rothschild rule USA and Israel so they and the illumimati are the anti-christ...Islam will be destroyed by anti-christ ruled nations(west) and anti-christ and its minion nations in turn by Michael's vessel...islamic terrorism is a sacrifical lamb for the NWO

My 2 cents.

edit on 25-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

What if this guy *united* the muslims and jews of the world?
Chrislam en.wikipedia.org... (could be the one world false religion)
If the anti-christ is asian, arab, jew, it really does not matter. We all have a little jew in us.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Recent Fars News Agency headlines:

Leaders' Advisor Calls Islam Best Governing System for Regional States

"We are confident that Islamic ideology will rule over the man in future," Safavi added.

english.farsnews.com...

Intelligence Minister: Iran to Maintain Inspiring Role in Muslim World

"The evils (the US and its allies) know that the eyes of the awakened regional nations are stared at our dear country and therefore they have used all their possibilities to prevent Iran and the Iranians from becoming a role model for the great Islamic Awakening movement and to avoid prevalence of the Iranian nation's path of resistance among other nations," Ayatollah Khamenei said in October.

english.farsnews.com...

That's right. It's not enough for it to be called the "Arab Spring" any longer, now Iran wants to turn it into the "Islamic Awakening".

What is the Islamic Awakening according to Iran?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Recent Fars News Agency headlines:

Leaders' Advisor Calls Islam Best Governing System for Regional States

"We are confident that Islamic ideology will rule over the man in future," Safavi added.

english.farsnews.com...

Intelligence Minister: Iran to Maintain Inspiring Role in Muslim World

"The evils (the US and its allies) know that the eyes of the awakened regional nations are stared at our dear country and therefore they have used all their possibilities to prevent Iran and the Iranians from becoming a role model for the great Islamic Awakening movement and to avoid prevalence of the Iranian nation's path of resistance among other nations," Ayatollah Khamenei said in October.

english.farsnews.com...

That's right. It's not enough for it to be called the "Arab Spring" any longer, now Iran wants to turn it into the "Islamic Awakening".

What is the Islamic Awakening according to Iran?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I get from that is
the islamic awakening
is basically uniting all muslims against the infidel (america, israel, non muslim believers)
Iran is a predominately Shia Muslim country and the Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni
the brother hood
has already took over egypt, libya (with america's help (how sick),
working on the rest of the weak links, not to mention Damascas (SYRIA)
So they can all unite against the jews, and the west.

The major weak links egypt and libya are already a success
a weak link meaning they cooperate with the west..

So the muslims over there are basically
squashing there in-beef for now
to focus on killing all the jews..
edit on 25-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
tired of talking and reading about it...just push the button already, we could have ended this discussion a long time ago.
BRING IT!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

That's what Pharoah thought when he tried to kill the Israelites with the most powerful army in the world; the same civilization that built the pyramids

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Yeah, I believe it's credible, the Iranian government released this video a few months ago about the 12th Imam, and how he is supposed to appear soon.

This is the only aspect of Iran that actually worries me because it's the only real expression of dangerous religious fundamentalism that can effect countries outside of Iran. The 12th imam is supposed to unite the whole world under Islam by force.
edit on 1/25/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

When and where has the Iranian government released this video? I haven't found it on an official site, but I am not good at finding things in farsi. Also the translator didn't provide the original source or much context. This looks like one of the classical crackpot-videos. Here on ATS we have seen our fair share of those videos. Believers of weird eschatology can be found in more than in one religion. There are also many rapture believers, like for example John Hagee, who pray for war in the Middle East.

The rest of the story - well to me it looks like something which could have been written by Sorcha Faal. A bunch of anonymous sources listen to the Iranian PTB and put in on the web. Combine it with the situation of the translater (anonymous, living in the US) and the publishing source (WND), I find it hard to trust any of it.

Disgruntles defectors can be a valuable source. But there are also many defectors, who have fooled the public with wild lies. Take for example Chalabi and his henchmen. They feeded the American intelligence agencies, press and politicians with a bunch of fraudulent information in the lead up to the Iraq war. Here is a short clip which is from 2010. In it Reza Kahlili claims, to have passed on information about a secret nuclear site. Remember, all 16 intelligence agencies which produce the N.I.E. have found no evidence, that Iran has an active nuclear weapons program.

Reza Kahlili a Man on a Mission to bring down the IRI (2010)

Then there is also this prediction.

Hardliners, critical of Ahmadinejad maintain that his team believes, a covert emergence will emerge commence on the 14th of Kordaad (June 5) in Medina, setting the stage for the announcement of the actual emergence in the next few years.

alamongordo.com...

Well, June 5 2011 has passed and as far as I know, no Imam has been spotted. So far no official announcements have been made. I wouldn't hold my breath, that this will be happening in the near future.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Taking Israel
out of it will solve everything just like
why do Sunni and Shiite Muslims hate each other?
Sunni versus Shi'ite? Arab versus Kurd?
Like the muslims have not been
in civil war for thousands of years over it...
They will then just fight over who gets
israel. After the *muslim awakening was complete
Israel is the only half way
decent country in the whole middle east,
with a democracy in place, freedom from sharia law,
womens rights,
(women can't drive in Iran and are routinely stoned for adultry,
and Iran claims there are no homosexuals in its country because
they hang them... yup they hang gay people!!
LETS LET THE HAVE A NUKE111)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)
edit on 25-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I'm not a Christian nor do I play one on TV, however, the difference between the 2 beliefs is that one believes that they can bring their messiah back on their own through the initiation of a great war while the other believes he will only come when the time is right and man can do nothing to escalate his return.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

You are aware that Muslims believe that Jesus will return as the messiah once again; the imam is supposed to be a leader, not the messiah

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Thanks Deetermined for providing a link to mahdaviat.conference-com. This site uses the same logo as the kooky video. The server for this website is located in Houston.
w3spy.org...

And the registrant is a Mr Seyed Ali Portabatabaei who lives in North York, Canada (or has he only his post address there?).
whois.domaintools.com...

Probably the registrant is also the guy, who wrote an Iran-nuclear-test blog. An article of his blog later landed accidently on a server which is used by the Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). This guy is spelled Seyed Ali Pourtabatabaei and allegedley lived in Qom.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks for the info.

By the way, did you check the "contact us" page that lists a Qom, Iran address and an e-mail address that goes to Iran?

Here's more about who sponsors the conference and the website.

Bright Future Institute

The Bright Future Institute was established in early 2004 by a number of scholars and masters of Islamic seminaries in the holy city of Qom with a view to develop the culture of Intizaror Awaiting Imam Mahdi and to increase the knowledge about him both in Iran and abroad by supporting research and cultural works of other scholars.

This institute is a non-profit making, independent research centre which promotes efforts to reject wrong ideas about imam Mahdi by holding discussion sessions and also by preparing scientific answers to respond to superstitions surrounding him. The Bright Future Institute is to hold an international Seminar every year about fifteenth of Sha'ban, the auspicious birthday of Imam Mahdi(May God hasten His reappearance) to bring together researchers in messianic science

edit on 25-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Bearack

You are aware that Muslims believe that Jesus will return as the messiah once again; the imam is supposed to be a leader, not the messiah

Sorry, the only Messiah in Islam is Allah. Yes, they believe that Allah will send Jesus as a prophet once again, but nothing more. Jesus and the Mahdi working side by side to convince everyone that Islam and Allah are their savior.

www.harunyahya.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Bearack

Sorry, the only Messiah in Islam is Allah. Yes, they believe that Allah will send Jesus as a prophet once again, but nothing more. Jesus and the Mahdi working side by side to convince everyone that Islam and Allah are their savior.

www.harunyahya.com...

exactly why this war will be fought...nobody can agree who is god who is the son of god and who is only a great prophet

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

That's not necessarily true because the Sunnis and Shiites fight each other every day. The fight there is over who's going to lead over the religion.

en.wikipedia.org...'a%E2%80%93Sunni_relations

For some reason wikipedia link won't work. Try looking up "Shi'a-Sunni Relations".
edit on 25-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I find it extremely interesting that their "prophet" is coming back soon. Not in a "what idiots" kinda way, but in a way that "man # is really about to hit the fan" way because everyone believes it is the time of rebirth. Even if the prophets don't come, it's still an indicator because everyone sees how rough things really are. People know that this isn't even the beginning yet. To those who say this has already started, no it hasn't
. If it had already started your problems wouldn't be "hmmmmm do I want eggs and bacon.... Or do I want pancakes" every morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join