It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by FlyersFan

You're not a christian fundamentalist, but you're definitely a Babylonian satanist (zionist).

And Imam Mahdi will come after the arrival of your one eyed pal.

I guess we will just have to wait see how it all kicks off.

"And Imam Mahdi will come after the arrival of your one eyed pal. "

"one eyed pal." well actually that would be EGYPT,,which is now Shi'te.,,

the ones that only want too Chop of Your Head,, and not Sunni,, which would be Blow U UP,,,, instead.

Nice Choice,,

Me.
edit on 28-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh no! this has lost track from the original intent and become a mud slinging religious rant. I found the information shared in teh Op very compelling and the idea of the Op to look closer at it may shed light on what we can expect, but if all I can expect to learn is hatred, then forget this thread! Back to square one and what this is all about supposedly:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

wish i could give you more than one star.

anyone who has cable tv in america knows that we have our own religeous warmongers.

they are on tv everyday preaching their end of the world wars, if only the bombs would only fall on their congregations and leave decent people alone.

and they have a huge evil influence on american politics and have spread their evil teachings to canada.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

wish i could give you more than one star.

anyone who has cable tv in america knows that we have our own religeous warmongers.

they are on tv everyday preaching their end of the world wars, if only the bombs would only fall on their congregations and leave decent people alone.

and they have a huge evil influence on american politics and have spread their evil teachings to canada.

Right, the end of all things will be televised (remember that one ok)
A warmonger is Ahmadinejad, Hitler, Stalin, Mao. The hell
with the american cable. There were war mongers WAY BEFORE CABLE (remember that one also)
Cable tv has nothing to do with it.

Who is? Give me the proof of this.
THEY ONLY WAR MONGER HERE WISHING DEATH IS
PERSON I AM RESPONDING TOO..
Wishing Bombs to fall on people????? WARMONGER IN THE THREAD!!!

and they have a huge evil influence on american politics and have spread their evil teachings to canada

BLAME CANADA # YAH!!\

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you think about it, Ahmadinejad is actually correct, and being logical.

He's not actually advocating moving the occupants of Israel back to Europe. He's just stating the obvious, it really makes more sense that, if Europeans were responsible for WWII, and for not helping the Jews (and others) and/or stopping their displacement, that a place should have been made for them in Europe as payback for their trouble.

But, if the war in Europe was a just a horrible pretext for the end result (creating a "homeland" in the Middle East), then....."Mission Accomplished!!!"

You do know that the plan to "give" the "historical homeland" to the Jews had been put into place even before WWI, don't you? Yes, even the 6 million number was being thrown about in the newspapers at that time...... 6 million starving to death, I think it was then.

Iran is not necessarily preparing for Armageddon, but they are preparing for war . They are preparing to be attacked by either Israel, or their proxies, the US and probably some of the other usual suspects.

We (countries mentioned above) are making it clear that no matter what Iran does, war is coming their way. They could bomb their own nuclear facilities to prove that they are not intending to make nuclear weapons, and they would still be facing a war, because that is what the EVILS of the world want.

They might as well take steps to be able to defend themselves.

IMHO

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
AND this is EXACTLY why religion has no place
WHATSOEVER in any form of gvmt.

BAN them all from leading positions in other
places than chruches, moskes or tempels.

EVERY living being has the RIGHT to his or her
belife..

And for the fundamentalists...THERS NOTHING!!! you can
do to change mine..And i call all religious fanatics.
Christians, Muslims they are ALL THE SAME...

££[$€[@£[[£[]£€[@€[[#"¤&"&%(
Lots of bad words above.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

reply to post by FlyersFan

Typical ATS ... :shk: Tell the truth and show the history of Muhammad and how he's NOT a prophet - from good sources - and get hit with a warning. Once again ... TRUTH IS NOT HATE .. IT"S JUST TRUTH. It seriously makes me wonder why I even bother.

Thread is great keep on keeping on!!

I just hope I am not around when all this crap goes down.
The 12th imam will also kill/assassinate the two prophets who will
raise up from the dead on TV.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This entire thread is POLITICAL TROLLING. Why in hell would anyone suggest that people somewhere are bent on ENDING the world. I mean come on. Even the most radical groups want to eliminate a particular group or set of them, NOT END THE WORLD. It is going off the assumption that Iran, With the largest population of Jews of any Muslim nation wouldn't first eliminate the Jews living there if they really were crazy comic book character type villains.

This entire thread is like all those before advocating war with Iraq Because "they are insane and want to end the world with their WMD´s.

It is nonsense . I dont think that at times of looming war, having people spewing garbage politically based views, discriminating against an entire group of people should be tolerated on this site that supposedly ; likes intelligent conversation. Not hate speech. Unless it's about Muslims.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

And before anyone looks for dirt on Mohammad, they should first ensure their own clothes are not soiled.

I understand what you're saying, but I never declared myself a prophet and wrote my own religious text, so he should be held to a higher standard. According to the Bible, he will be judged by a higher standard too.

I'd say Muhammad fulfilled his purpose perfectly.

What purpose? To be one of the many false prophets that Jesus spoke about? Didn't Jesus tell us to be on the look out for those? If we recognized them, were we to sit and say nothing? I thought the Bible taught us to spread God's word (sent through Jesus), not Muhammad's. Don't you think it's just common sense that if you're going to teach God's word that you have to point out the deficiencies in other sources and how they contradict each other? Don't you think people are asking these kinds of questions when they're trying to make up their mind what religion to follow? It would be naive to think otherwise.

I'm sorry, but Shuruluni set himself up for the response that I gave to him. He said Muhammad did one thing and I only pointed out by using his own religious text that Muhammad did just the opposite. There's a reason Jesus was perfect. It was so people would take His word above all others. No one else will be able to compare.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Jewish people were not just kicked out of Europe, they say at least 50% came from the Middle East, Christian and Jews were forced out of Babylon now called Iraq when the British gave back the power to the Muslims who in turn drove minorities out. Egypt and other Muslim countries drove them out and to say it was a European thing it was not, it was global.

They are going to have to convince them that their scriptures does not tell them that God will bring them back to Israel, but it does, God of the Bible says they will be brought back again and have to be like it or not, the world went to war over these things, they did plan to go back but a dictator came up to try and stop them, now many dictators have tried to stop Israel in their return just like they never left.

Ezekiel 39

27 When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.”

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I get what you are saying, but what did the Palestinian people do to them. 5 million of them were displaced. That is not mentioning how many more have suffered or died since, What did they do to the Jewish people, they didn't transgress against them. Europe's guilt for what they have historically always done to the Jewish people is what drove Europe to get rid of the Jewish people, time and time again.

Also there are ALOT of Jewish people that think that they shouldn't be in Israel as a state. By their own laws they are not supposed to occupy Israel by force. It is basically the Zionist movement that has created the force behind Israel's dilema. Before the advent of the Zionist state The Jewish people already lived in Israel. All that was done by its creation was the displacement of all the other people there.

Here is my thread where I gathered a bunch of info on the subject. I didn't know this before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-1-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm sorry, but Shuruluni set himself up for the response that I gave to him. He said Muhammad did one thing and I only pointed out by using his own religious text that Muhammad did just the opposite.

I am tired of keeping to refute the same old claims, ranging from classical orientalists to the modern-day bigots, whose only agenda always was and is to slander and lie about our religion.

These claims have been refuted ACADEMICALLY countless times!

I myself have written about this in dozens and dozens of threads, replying to the same old claims, which repeatedly show up on forums like these.

The one thing in common is: no matter what the subject of discussion is, no matter what the OP is about, these people keep posting the SAME OLD claims and derail every thread with it.

I will not discuss with you about your claims of whether Muhammad was a "false prophet" or what not - I have already refuted all these claims countless times. The problem with some people is: although the refutations are there - the fact that they KEEP posting the same thing shows one thing: They are NOT interested in the TRUTH - but have an agenda to keep insulting and slandering Islam.
Otherwise, once shown that their claims are false, they would not keep posting the same thing in every other thread.

Likewise, on this thread, which is about Iran and their 12th Imam - these same people keep posting the same things, which have NOTHING to do with the subject, but they ABUSE the forums to further their agenda of slandering.

I can see them thinking to themselves when they see the Thread title "Iran/Imam/islam ..." - something like "Yay! Another thread where I can rant about Muhammad and Islam and Qur'an and and ..."

They are not the least interested in academic discourse. They use derailing and circumstantial "evidence" and try to make every thread about a specific islamic subject into a thread about the persona of Muhammad or what "this guy there wrote about Muhammad" or similar.

That is a real shame.

These people have apparently not understood what ATS is about: It's motto is "Deny ignorance". Well, after being ignorant about something in Islam, and after people like me explaining the said thing, why do they keep posting the same claim AGAIN?

What is more interesting is, most of these people rant and slander Islam, but at the same time REFUSE to read the Qur'an, How on earth are they not ASHAMED to write ANYTHING about Islam if they did not read it's holy book in the first place? What else is that but hypocrisy?

And finally on the subject at hand: Please STOP posting the SAME OLD claims like "Mahdi is the Antichrist" and similar tripe, when we have explained it countless times that this is simply IMPOSSIBLE, since the Mahdi is said will FIGHT against the Antichrist.
Please stop repeating the same thing, and even creating new threads with the same old false claims.

Once and for all: Every hadith and prophecy about the Mahdi clearly states that he will be fighting against the antichrist, thus he cannot be the antichrist.

You would not even need to read extensive works about the Mahdi or Islam in general to know this: Just read the Qur'an, and you will see that it is a tenet of our faith to believe and love Christ - so how can anyone, being a muslim, then be ANTIchrist?

That being established, please return to the topic at hand, whether Iran is preparing for Armageddon.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Nice, try Shuruluni, but in all of that rant, did you ever refute that Iran was preparing for the 12th Imam/Mahdi?

You keep saying that you've proven aspects of Islam in "dozens and dozens of threads", yet every thread I've seen where you're asked specific questions to refute what's being said, you disappear without saying anything at all. All you do is come back much later and claim "ignorance" on everyone else's part. We know the game you play and no one is falling for it.

There's really no reason to get so defensive when someone points out errors in the Qu'ran as you have always claimed that the Bible has been rewritten and full of errors itself. So, stop being a hypocrite.

If you don't want to take the time to counter what I've pointed out about Muhammad's wives being for political gain, then at least explain your own view of whether or not Muslims are preparing for the 12th Imam/Mahdi if you're so concerned about this thread being derailed.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just found this. OMG

what can we do to stop them before it is too late? I am now aware of the truth. Iran must be stoped. I will tell my kids to write a letter each to our representitives asking for actions to be taken. My eldest son is of age and I think we need to have a talk about freedom. it is about that time.

we need to stop them AT ALL COSTS

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

this is exactly what I am saying

the 12th Imam/Mahdi is the anti christ. the muslim radicals must want him to come and so want to get nukes to help him against us. this is starting to add up

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Bill Hicks Pick Up The Gun

For people a little slow of learning this should explain EXACTLY how things are with Iran, and how things have been with just about every other nation America has invaded over the last centuary. If you dont get it, then well, meh, sucks to be you I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull
AT ALL COSTS

at all costs means complete nuclear assault upon the iranian population which will mean the complete nuclear destruction of the planet so you may last 3-4 seconds longer than the rest of the population of the earth since you're hiding behing the usa but hey

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join