It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati meteor card predicts wipeout of San Diego, San Diego?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well here we go again, folks. I saw this while sipping my morning coffee and as one of the commenters below the video stated, it's brain candy. I agree with that notion. It totally rearranged my brain cells that might have been scrambled through lack of sleep or too much concentration on something else. At least for me, it was really fascinating to view the effort this fellow puts into his stuff.

Far be it from me to make fun of him though. I am of the kind that thinks, well when and if it happens, then he was right. After the wako clock tower card was associated with the Japanese disasters of 2011, I remain fascinated by the cards.

So here is his claim below. If he is right, could anything be done to prevent this from happening, or do we all have to just wait and see? I get the impression that he doesn't feel it will happen this year. What do you think of this?

(Mods, I could not find anything about it in the search)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That guy sure knows how to stretch it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I tried to watch it, but he REALLY can turn anything into an evil symbol, can't he???

Guy needs a different hobby.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
what an idiot.... i can come up with a better scenario on my kids flash cards.......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

That's why I posted it to skunk works. I wonder if his original finding of San Fr on the card was what sparked his steadfast quest to find corroborating stuff as far-fetched as it was. I thought it might be interesting to see if anyone agreed with any of his points, because I've seen some similar things here on ATS. I thought it might be fun, that's all.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

aboutface

It is all about me...star for you!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

It took me a minute to figure it out, but yea, I actually did!

Flag for your aboutface.

join