It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you take pride in what you post?!?!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Look at the forum,it says rant forum.
Yes??

There is nothing wrong with blowing a bit of steam off in this forum.
The problem is having to argue about it when we know what forum we are in and others start making a bigger deal out of things like we are all doing right now.
Its not a conspiracy nor something to over think...its the rant forum.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Yes??

The problem is having to argue about it when we know what forum we are in and others start making a bigger deal out of things like we are all doing right now.

Yep its a rant, and a hypocritical one at that.. so some of us called her out on it..

deal with it..

Think of it as our rant to a rant that makes no sense...and is another useless thread in my opinion...because the rant has been ranted many times before..

and what eventually happens is the mods step in and say.. if you're looking for quality threads, then it is up to you to create them.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

BTW: do you understand the concept of firewalls, internal IP's, they appear to all come from the same IP, but that is the IP of the GATEWAY Does you mind expand enough to gather that concept??

I will admit I know very little about PC's....and IP's ..but I know that if the mods thought I had multiple accounts theywould watch. They have the software to see whats really going on..

If my pc has been hacked into..someone knows that as well.. maybe more than one person..

I believe someone is watching over me with care.. and they know exactly what is going on... and who is lying,and who is hacking.. and who is trying to get away with what.

In the end the real truth will come out.... I know I am honest.. God knows that.. and there are quite a few people who know it as well.... but ..what is most important is that all is being recorded and will be revealed.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Please..show me where I said you had multiple accounts wildtimes.. you owe me an apology for accusing me of even thinking that.

oh ok,
I apologize.
So, who are vogon42's other accounts?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Please..show me where I said you had multiple accounts wildtimes.. you owe me an apology for accusing me of even thinking that.

oh ok,
I apologize.
So, who are vogon42's other accounts?

I was being sarcastic with the remark wildtimes.. because he accused another member of being me...as well as saying the mods told him I had multiple accounts, which is more total BS...so I made a flippant remark about him, which was not dealing with it correctly. If you read back a few pages you will understand what happened.

I don't understand at all why you even thought I would think you and vogon were the same.. that is too funny..

I'm tired of this actually..and I wish we could just get back on topic.. hopefully the mods will sort it out..because its one thing to say someone has multiple accounts, but its an entirely different thing when you start saying mods told you something, which they didn't.

I have this problem with feeling compelled to answer in my defense..and then I end up derailing the thread, and going of topic..which sucks.

edit on 26-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

That says it all.
Further disruptions and deviations from the topic may result in a thread closure and posting bans.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Yes??

Of course it is okay to blow off steam...once in a while...but if all you have is steam one shouldn't be surprised if other point it out to them.

It seems unfair that others should be criticised when they contribute far more to the discussion than details of their private lives. Many of the OPs posts actually contribute little or nothing to the discussion and then the OP responds with spiteful remarks and flounces off when the discussion doesn't go their way. I have no objection to the OPs posts per se, and I am sure many enjoy the posts they produce on BTS, but clearly the OP is not able to contribute to ATS and see this as the fault of others, rather than a reflection of the poor quality of their own posts. People in glass houses should be very careful when throwing stones. If she can't stand the heat, I suggest she stays in the kitchen.

New people join this site all the time, and for some it is trial and error, and they should be given the opportunity to find their groove and grow, and not be intimidated by those who simply feel that ATS is their personal platform and who, no matter how many years they have been here, fail to grow at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

NEW POLICY regarding U2Us (PRIVATE messages)

edit on Fri Jan 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

New people join this site all the time, and for some it is trial and error, and they should be given the opportunity to find their groove and grow, and not be intimidated by those who simply feel that ATS is their personal platform and who, no matter how many years they have been here, fail to grow at all.

You speak words of wisdom Bilverdin, and there are new members who are just learning how to make threads, and are very intimidated in doing so. They need patience and encouragement.

I give you applause for what you have said in all of your posts, because I see truth in all of them, especially the above quote...not to mention the eloquent way you have of putting your thoughts into words.. something which I hope I can improve on...amongst a few things I hope to improve on.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
holy heck - did you lot forget to have breakfast or something?? iv never seen more mudslinging and hair pullin in a rant post in an extremely long time, lets all put our toys back in the pram for a minute here
i mean shesh seriously people yall gonna blow a vein
- imo the OP is spot on - alot of people odnt take pride in what they post and threads desolve into mud throwing parties - bit like this one........which is a damn shame, ATS has changed alot, and those that loved sharing things before are rarely doing it now because of the silliness - me included, people like mblah's recipes and shows, im pretty fond of the cooking ones lots of great ideas imo
- end of the day if you dont like them then meh don't read them ...simple, i miss alot of people who i used to read alot that simply refuse to post now or very rarely do , its a shame

The rant is about posters not seeming to care about what they post any-more.....not an way for people to have a hair pulling contest
even if it is fun

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
holy heck - did you lot forget to have breakfast or something?? iv never seen more mudslinging and hair pullin in a rant post in an extremely long time, lets all put our toys back in the pram for a minute here
i mean shesh seriously people yall gonna blow a vein
- imo the OP is spot on - alot of people odnt take pride in what they post and threads desolve into mud throwing parties - bit like this one........which is a damn shame, ATS has changed alot, and those that loved sharing things before are rarely doing it now because of the silliness - me included, people like mblah's recipes and shows, im pretty fond of the cooking ones lots of great ideas imo
- end of the day if you dont like them then meh don't read them ...simple, i miss alot of people who i used to read alot that simply refuse to post now or very rarely do , its a shame

The rant is about posters not seeming to care about what they post any-more.....not an way for people to have a hair pulling contest
even if it is fun

wow..so you come on here commenting on the mudslinging, and proceed to start flinging mud.. *sighs*..another hypocrite.

As far as taking pride in what you post.. we are just saying that the op's threads and posts aren't considered to be much of quality , considering many just consist of mudslinging themselves.

But hey..way to show us how above you are from all the mudslinging by joining in and throwing some around yourself...hope you are having fun..and entertaining yourself with the self righteous attitude...and hypocrisy you present, much like the OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

im not even going to go there with you gabby so dont attempt to bait me, and dont call me a hypocrite because that is one thing i am not. i threw mud at no-one i stated my point and i stated a few facts - why are they facts? because i speak to regulars who dont post any more and this is the reasons they stated. dont like my opinion then *shrugs*.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join