It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

timeless knowledge - science of healing -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
in this short video Greg Braden posed this question: what connects the dna donor and his cells? we are communicating with dna through our emotions - a non-local energy which is said to be there all the time -

right at 3:33 minutes into the video he says they are discovering that our hearts are the strongest magnetic field in our bodies and the electromagnetic field that is produced by our hearts goes beyond our bodies -

that there is a field around our hearts - a field of energy shaped like a tube called a Tube Torus and extends 5 to 8 feet beyond the human heart - in this field could there be another form of energy that is being carried by this field beyond our body?

in an experiment the human dna was isolated to observe changes in the presence of heart-based emotions and asked individuals trained to feel what are called coherent emotions like love, compassion, gratitude, appreciation - and they were asked to feel these emotions on demand - it was shown the isolated dna strands were in a "relaxed" state and in this "relaxed" state was found to enhance our immune response -

think about this folks - in the first experiment it showed the dna in our bodies has a direct affect on our physical world on a energetic level - the last experiment shows that human emotions has the ability to change the dna that having an affect on our world and the middle experiment shows that whether of not the isolated dna is in the same building or 400 miles away the affect is always the same -

we are not bound by space and time - we are not bound by the laws of physics as we know today -

edit on 25-1-2012 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
WOW!

That was the coolest info I've seen in months!!
Flag, star, and APPLAUSE from lil ol' me....

The implications of this are huge. Mind-boggling.

I wonder, how long does that living DNA live? He briefly mentioned that it shuts down with excess negative emotion (thus repressing the immune system)....
I wonder if they've followed these DNA strands for, say, months after the initial "experiment".

The EMF around the heart certainly does back the chakra POV.

This is very exciting, thanks for bringing it here!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very interesting video, and strange info indeed.

It made we wonder right away though.... can the reverse be possible?

Imagine if they find away to change your feelings by manipulating/torturing a sample of your DNA they keep alive.... it would make an effective control as distance is not an issue nor time to take effect....

We sure seem to like to push the bouderies as to what we want to know sometimes.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

i see it resonates with you as did with me - i thought about noetic science -

"What Are the Noetic Sciences?" with Edgar Mitchell Visionary: Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD, PhD The word Noetic refers to "inner understanding," a kind of intuitive consciousness—direct and immediate access to knowledge beyond what's obtainable to our normal senses. Noetic Science refers to research which applies a scientific lens to the study of subjective experience and to ways that consciousness may influence the physical world. It explores the "inner cosmos" of the mind (consciousness, soul, spirit) and how it relates to the "outer cosmos". In other words, it explores how people come to know things or affect things that have no apparent rational explanation by studying such experiences and inner capacities as intuitions, psi, “after-death” communication, and personal transformations. It then explores what its findings suggest about the nature of human consciousness.
noetic.org...

quantum physics comes to mind as well - the possibilities of what a human being is capable of is supernatural -

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

the reverse is true as well - i believe it stated so right at 5:24 into the video - anger and frustration "tightened" the dna strand thereby blocking and depleting our immune triggers -

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

quantum physics comes to mind as well - the possibilities of what a human being is capable of is supernatural
Thanks for the link...before I go look at it, a question/suggestion:
Have you read The Physics Of Consciousness: The Quantum Mind And The Meaning Of Life
I think you'd really like it....
it's a little heady in bits if you don't know much about physics or don't find physics easy to comprehend (uh, that would be me!), but it was right in line with this thinking.
cheers!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Happy dance!!
Fabulous link, already bookmarked it and looking forward to reading the 127 articles, along with watching the vids. I just LOVE this stuff...thanks again...wish I could give you more FFFFFs and SSSSSs....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

this is a wonderful matter to say the least - in another video - science of miracles and the 5 modes of prayer is equally fascinating - it says that if you take the square root of 1% of a given population - those representing the sq root of 1% could affect change - right then and it also teaches or suggest not to pray for something to happen but to imagine what it would feel like - am i making sense?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

This has already been posted Here

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

thank you so much - the subject matter is so fascinating and i look forward to reading what others have said on that referenced link - kudos!

top topics

join