It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII - USS Enterprise, a dying Legend to be the FALSE FLAG !! ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ships about to be decom'd don't get the last year off.

They work right up to the last day.

Nothing unusual about sending Big E to the gulf. It can launch airplanes and stuff. Very useful.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would hate to honestly think the US Gov. would put 1000's of my shipmates lives to rest just because they wan't to pop off a war. That would destroy me, and honestly bring about my desertion of the military if this was true. I know what I say doesn't matter to them; however, I am not a pawn. I am a hard working American Sailor defending my family and friends, and if my life is invaluable to the government and would just be used to start a fight then I truley have no pride in my Commander in Chief.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Is this post about a false flag on the U.S.S. Enterprise or was it about the movie preview for the upcoming movie "Battleship" starring Liam Neeson? I was a little confused

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LOL....I agree. Somehow, these GLP lunatics have found their way to ATS, where we supposedly "Deny Ignorance".

I long for the days before I was a member of ATS and read threads as a "guest". Back then, there wasn't so much BS.

To take a trailer from an upcoming scifi movie and intermingle it with some supposed "false-flag" warning, seems more like hyping the movie than preventing a war to me.

Why are there so many war-mongering threads here on ATS??

And 24 Flags? Come on people!!

It's like, half the members are from South Carolina.

edit on 25-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interesting video. Digging the Battleship movie trailer too. To me America is still not intelligent enough to understand what a false-flag attack is so obviously it will be believed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is a very possible scenario that has happened before with the Gulf of Tonkin which triggered the Vietnam war. Please share the video we do not need ww3.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetlyNumb
This is a very possible scenario that has happened before with the Gulf of Tonkin which triggered the Vietnam war.

Except the Gulf of tonkin incident on the 2/8/64 did happen...

"On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a signals intelligence patrol as part of DESOTO operations, was engaged by three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddox expended over two hundred and eighty 3-inch and 5-inch shells, and in which four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers strafed the torpedo boats. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5 mm round hit the destroyer, three North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and four North Vietnamese sailors were killed and six were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.[5]"

and what triggered the Vietnam war was

January 1959, North Vietnam's Central Committee issued a secret resolution authorizing an "armed struggle," allowing the southern communists to begin large-scale operations against the South Vietnamese military. North Vietnam supplied troops and supplies in earnest, and the infiltration of men and weapons from the North began along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

Why do some people ignore the real reason for the Vietnam war?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There was an USS Enterprise CV-6 and another USS Enterprise CVN-65 which is Nuclear powered Nimitz Class Carrier. The OP points to the Wikipedia on CV-6 which was built in 1938 and was decomissioned in 1958. The correct Wikipedia link for CVN-65 is:

USS Enterprise CVN-65

Just thought I would clear that up. I was trying to figure out how CV-6 got Nuclear Reactors installed sometime during it's life in a shipyard. They didn't. Wrong Carrier!

edit on 26/1/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Is this post about a false flag on the U.S.S. Enterprise or was it about the movie preview for the upcoming movie "Battleship" starring Liam Neeson? I was a little confused

Don't you see? There's a **pattern**!!

Apparently the Evil Ones carry out their deeds by warning us all in advance via popular mass entertainment.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
With these false flags, they sometimes like to put the scenarios in movies.
www.youtube.com...
Just saying. Wasnt there a lot of hints of what was going to go down on sep 11th in other older movies and tv shows. Like the simpsons.

Who's 'they'? And why would 'they' warn people in advance about supposedly secret plans?

"Methinks that cloud looks somewhat like a whale"

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Me too. Neeson used to have a promising film career!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
where is the location of USS Enterprise?
is it in the gulf yet or 10,000 miles away?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Originally posted by tommyjo
Seriously guys, get out more! Do you honestly think that such a plan has been foiled by a YT video? Pure coincidence that a vessel is about to retire and is completing a deployment. It is like saying that the US Navy sent F-14 Tomcats on a last Persian Gulf deployment in order to be expendable and create a 'false flag'. To some people every breathing minute is a conspiracy!

What conspiracy will you guys come up with when the carrier exits the Gulf without incident? Will it be 'US/NATO/Illuminati' foiled again

Or, when the Big E transits the gulf, the Iranian's have finally had enough and actually attempt to sink the ship. If there is any carrier to sink for "iranian propaganda" purposes, its the Enterprise. The previous Enterprise was a big WWII combatant, the most decorated ship of the war., We had a shuttle named the same, and then there is the "star trek" conitations.

Iran might actually take a crack at it (or might get fed up and shoot not even knowing which carrier they are getting)....of cuorse then it's automatically a false flag.
edit on 25-1-2012 by SrWingCommander because: ship info on Enterprise/

Or the CIA could have asset in the Iranian military that accidentally pushes a button.... But I just don't see it happening. The USA doesn't have the will to fight another lengthy war.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Should have had informative pictures and text in the video rather than footage from a movie.

Makes sense, but the video is a fail.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It's going to be interesting, it really is. People are finally waking up. Fighting two unpopular wars has exhausted this nation's patience for overt aggression. Even if there's a reason, a false flag attack or a real, legitimate attack, I don't think people are going to be lining up at the military recruiter's door the way people did ten years ago. No one wants war, especially when your fighting against an invisible and elusive enemy. If America goes to war again, I am out. I'm not paying taxes so my country can throw stones. We need roads and bridges and infrastructure. We need to bolster education and research. We need viable energy sources. We need a new nation that reflects the values of its people. People outside of the United States have realized it for a long time, but finally people within this country are beginning to understand that all we do is agitate and aggravate and sabotage the world. It's time to progress, we've held ourselves back long enough. It's time to focus on real issues. Abortion? Gay marriage? Yes, they're important, but these issues should have been tackled twenty years ago! Honestly, the federal government shouldn't even try to define these kind of affairs, there are much bigger questions to answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
There was an USS Enterprise CV-6 and another USS Enterprise CVN-65 which is Nuclear powered Nimitz Class Carrier. The OP points to the Wikipedia on CV-6 which was built in 1938 and was decomissioned in 1958. The correct Wikipedia link for CVN-65 is:

USS Enterprise CVN-65

Just thought I would clear that up. I was trying to figure out how CV-6 got Nuclear Reactors installed sometime during it's life in a shipyard. They didn't. Wrong Carrier!

edit on 26/1/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

Uhem.....you also need something cleared up. CVN 65 is NOT a Nimitz Class carrier. There is no other ship in the fleet built like her.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So when this DOESN'T happen... are you guys all going to pretend like this thread never happened?

Just wondering... your all quick to throw accusations out there, but if/when your wrong you just brush it under the rug.

It feels like some of you actually want this to happen just so you can say "Told you so".

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

There's a big plot being prepared now against Iran.

This divine message was given on the 25th January to Maria Divine Mercy:

Plot against Iran

My child much is happening right now in the world as satan’s army continues to spread havoc everywhere. They are trying to take control of all financial institutions so they can inflict a terrible atrocity on my children. They, the evil group driven by lust and power are also trying to create a nuclear war in Iran. You, my child, must pray that God the Father will, in His great mercy, open their hearts to stop these things from happening. Never lose faith children because your prayers are working. Great evils including abortion, euthanasia, prostitution and sexual perversities are beginning to weaken in the world now. Pray, pray, pray my most holy rosary children in groups if possible everywhere...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Glargod

There have been constant predictions of an attack or war with Iran being imminent for many years now. This highly imaginative bit of fiction about a "false flag" is presented with absolutely zero evidence that it is anything other than either propaganda from Iran or simply the product of a paranoid imagination.

May I ask, what are doing on ATS?
This is a conspiracy forum, believable or not it's not fair to call us, conspiracy think-tanks, paranoid.
For giggles: in this infinite universe, EVERYTHING is possible, including piggy headed aliens from nibiru sinking an US aircraft carrier to blame it on the iranians so we destroy each other to facilitate their invasion of planet earth.

Look for Boltzmann brains on google.

Having said that, the false flag concept is a subject seriously studied by successive american governments; I wouldn't put it past them to sink their own carrier if it gives them the reason they need o feed their military industrial complex. This is a respectable and credible conspiracy theory with nothing 'paranoid' to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Glargod

This wreaks of anti-American, anti-Israel (anti-semetic) propaganda.

Thanks for the laughs, i needed that.
Of course the israelis would never attack an american ship to get what they want.
To even suggest they would is "Anti-semitic", something that actually does have an element of truth and has ALREADY happened, more than once.

"Through their words you shall know who and what they are".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join