It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we trust ex military remote viewers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I love the idea of remote viewing, but taking into consideration that most of the remote viewers who have sold popular books on RV are ex military or intelligence agents, how far do we trust them?

I’m not suggesting that RV is a false psychic function intended to dupe civilians and it may be the case that the only RV “conspiracy” was to introduce mankind to psychic phenonomun,but the fact I first heard about RV from retired [ one is told ] soldiers and agents, does give me pause for thought. It always has.

I suppose I merely question the initial motivation of a former agent who decided to expose his/her dealings with remote viewing and the very nature/act of remote viewing onto the public.

Any opinions on this?

edit on 25-1-2012 by mandroids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This could help.
Joe McMoneagle, A very brave man.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have Jm's books and I like them,but I refer Dale E Graf's. both ex military men?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I would trust the remote viewers with a history of being in the military more than any remote viewer who was in the military, or still is in the military, and telling the public that they have never been involved with military. In other words, I trust a remote viewer who is not kept from telling the truth.

Consider that with remote viewing, you have total access to the universe (and beyond) without any technological props. No computer needed. No binoculars needed. No permission needed, most of the time. Trust that what is happening in your life is just not important enough to any remote viewers running an agenda for some larger group.

Try trusting remote viewers who work for the country in which you are living, as long as you are running alongside your country's value system. There are remote viewers working for other countries right now; I wouldn't trust a foreign remote viewer, military or not, to keep secrets against his or her favor and for my survival in a global game situation.

Then there are the way-out remote viewer people who come from other places and aren't affiliated with government control systems. Again, check their agenda, then decide if they are trustworthy from your perspective. It is a case by case quest. Don't blindly trust anybody!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I take your point,but the fact that it was through ex military and intelligence men that i found out about RV, leaves me wondering. was it by design that something so radical was given to the public? why?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have meet several of the former members of the Army remote viewing unit and learned how to do CRV from them.
For the most part they are actually quite down to earth and dealing with the same issues that any retired military personal deal with. Over the years I have heard them tell the same stories about events within the unit and those stories have stayed consistent.
I think the former members of the unit are really just trying to make a few bucks off the brief notoriety of Remote viewing. I don't think they had any evil intent.
I think the Army RV unit was outed because it was a political hot potato for the CIA who were that last agency to run it. It was already shut down and a few reporters were starting to learn about the program.
Kind of like the CIA saying "Oh yeah and we had the sort of uh,,,,,psychic spy thing we had going on. But that's gone now"
From what I've read Inggo Swann had trained a lot of other people, not just the army unit. No one knows who they were or what happened to them.
You also have to keep in mind CRV has several limitations. It sucks and finding things, numbers and letters are really hard to get, if at all. You really don't know how well you did until you see the feedback. Until then you are just going on the viewers track record and what other intelligence you may have.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The OP asks an interesting question. "Remote viewing" is well attested though. You don't have to decide whether it works or not based only on accounts from military or ex-military personnel. There are numerous other testimonies to this capability from spiritualists, swamis, etc. Some of these people have been tested. Swami Rama is one that I heard about on the radio years ago. I think there is definitely something to remote viewing.

Where you have to be careful with testimony from anyone, and particularly people associated with the military or intelligence agencies or government contractors, etc., is with the content of their messages.

These people are tailor made to carry out psy-ops of various sorts.

Some of the "testimony" concerning so-called "extraterrestrial biological entities", UFO phenomena and contact with other planets or aliens themselves is undoubtedly fraudulent. Military institutions and defence contractors have a vested interested in promoting the weaponization of space. A lot of money will be made on it.

Getting the funding may depend on psy-ops, carried out by easily deniable ex-military UFO "kooks". My two cents worth.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Trust nobody but yourself!

new topics

top topics

join