It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Plot to Stop Ron Paul - Updated January 25, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here is an In depth article by Christopher Bollyn "Reporter without borders".
About Christopher Bollyn

20 January 2012 - Ron Paul speaks at a rally in Greenville, S.C. the day before the primary. Paul, who has energized the Republican party and the youth vote, drew a large crowd of several hundred despite heavy rain and frigid temperatures, according to the AP. Newt Gingrich, on the other hand, had to cancel a major campaign stop in Charleston because nobody came. With so little popular support how could Gingrich have possibly won the South Carolina primary? Is this yet another case of vote fraud by electronic voting machines? Photo: The Washington Post

But, now, how on earth could Newt Gingrich win the South Carolina primary when the day before the vote he had to cancel a major campaign stop because of lack of attendance?
- "There's something very odd about GOP primary pre-polling and vote" by Eric Blair, 22 January 2012

I just found your site and read your book ( Solving 9/11 )... As I was reading your book I was struck how the Zionists must hate Ron Paul. This would explain why he faces such intense media bias. The other thought I had was that his proximity to winning the White House is directly proportional to his assassination.
- C.H. in Illinois

The sheeple will be the sheeple, until the sheep dog is slain

Source
Source Bookmark

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I doubt it's helpful to Ron Paul that he attracts anti-semitic people and bigots to himself. That on top of the controversial racist rants in his for profit newsletters, he claims to have not read even though they generated nearly one million dollars in subscription fees can't be helpful to him.

This reminds me of his last campaign when he had the Truthers and Alex Jones followers falsely claim he was one of them only to see him deny it publicly when asked.

It makes me wonder if the undertone of this is that people absorbed with bigotry believe that behind closed doors Mr. Paul is one of them? If true, Ron Paul is a dangerous man. If not true, their support of him can only hurt him.

new topics

join