It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US vs the new UNEU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I came up with a scenario - with the way the economic elite of the planet want the world divided into a few monetary unions to lead into a planetary government, do you think it is possible the EU will become a single totalitarian superstate in the near future, ruled tyrannically by a new UN government body similar to how the Nazis ruled Germany, only this time, this single entity controls many different nations, like China, Russia, Korea, all of Africa in the form of the African Union, all of South America in the form of the SAU, and all of Oceania in the form of the Oceanic Union. The new EU would consist of NATO as its new military and enforcement arm, and the new President of the UNSC consolidates his power by combined the office of the EU Commissions President and the NATO Secretary-General office with the UN Secretary-General's office, and eliminating the EU Commissions, Council, and Parliament, bringing the EU under a single party dictatorship ruled by the UN and a Fuhrer-type dictatorship.

The US by now would probably be taken over as well, but the way I see it, if Ron Paul gets elected, or somebody like him, they would actively be fighting against this, and so the North American Union would be stalled, leading into WW3. There would be a few pockets of resistance dotting the planet against the monster that is the UN, as it continues to dominate the planet, one such pocket would be North and Central America, as well as the Middle East and several particular areas of Oceania - but this is the way I see WW3 happening, with the new ESM system the EU has set up, and the global elite plan of consolidating the world into a single government under their rule going into overdrive. It would most likely result in the extinction of mankind a conflict on this scale.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
To your original question ..... NO. The EU since its inception to date has not managed to 'unite' and is not likely to in the near future. The African Union is in an even worse state than the EU is.

join