It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.V. shows you would like to see brought back?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I know everyone has a few T.V. shows that we eaither grew up with or remember as adults that is no longer on.
One of the shows I miss most was Rescue 911. That show always used to fascinate me like no other. I could sit and watch it all day if I were able. I still watch what they got on Youtube but I really wish they would bring back the series with more updated cases and such. So what are some of your favorites that you would like to see brouht back?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
V

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yea V and crystal maze....I love that program

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would love for Firefly to be finished the way it was meant to be.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Arrested Development, Entourage, Heroes.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My So Called Life, Alias, V, the X Files, Raven (about the Ninja in Hawaii looking for his son, not thats so raven!), Tales from the Darkside, Twin Peaks, Ray Bradbury Theater, the Dukes of Hazard, The Green Hornet, The Incredible Hulk, Heroes, Friday the 13th the series, Freddies Nightmares, Hogans Heroes, Chips, Monsters, Werewolf, Kindred: The Embraced, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Seinfeld, .....the list goes on and on!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Life on Mars. I loved both BBC and American versions of this show. Though I thought the BBC version had a little more zazz...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I am going to sit in a corner and cry. Don't ever let me back on ATS, and if I ever show up, boo me until I leave. I don't belong here.

With the exception of Rescue 911, I have never heard of any of the above-mentioned shows.

Edit to add OK, Mccw2003 posted some shows I've heard of.
edit on 25-1-2012 by charles1952 because: See post

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
OMG Buffy please! LOL

Im 33 and between Buffy and The X Files, I have never liked any show so much.

I do have a small list

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The X-Files
Dollhouse
Moonlight
Angel
Stargate Atlantis

Yup that is it......
edit on 1/25/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Haha i sooo remember Rescue 911!!

That was a great show. I remember that and Unsolved Mysteries all too well. UM creeped me out many times esp when it was the topic of aliens. I had all lights on in the house

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
the PJ's. it was the funniest program ever. and unusual animation
eddie murphy and chris rock did some of the voices.
the crackhead was the funniest character in it
BRING BACK THE PJ's !!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
My So Called Life, Alias, V, the X Files, Raven (about the Ninja in Hawaii looking for his son, not thats so raven!), Tales from the Darkside, Twin Peaks, Ray Bradbury Theater, the Dukes of Hazard, The Green Hornet, The Incredible Hulk, Heroes, Friday the 13th the series, Freddies Nightmares, Hogans Heroes, Chips, Monsters, Werewolf, Kindred: The Embraced, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Seinfeld, .....the list goes on and on!

Tales from the Darkside! I do miss that on my cable, Chiller Network use to play it a lot and in marathon form.

Chips! haha I remember not being able to watch Chips if I didn't take a nap. I had a thing for Ponch lol

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Arrested Development and Firefly.

The best series are always killed early. I think it's because the best shows are witty, clever, and throw humor at you at so many levels that the average idiot doesn't get.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Mr. Ed. (yeah, the talking horse)

Why? It is just as believable as the 'reality' programming they have today.... and might be more entertaining.
edit on 25-1-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm going old school, Hey Dude and Are You Afraid of The Dark? Both Nickelodeon shows. More recent I'd go with Life on Mars and The Event. Oh and what ever happened to quality Saturday morning cartoons? It's like everything has become a reality show. I used to love getting up early and watching Doug, little monsters, ren and stimpy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Earth II, V, X Files, Twilight Zone, so many sci-fi shows.
I'm really hoping they keep Tera Nova.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would like to see Kenan and Kel come back to do one more show for us 90's kids

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
THE X FILES most definitely but maybe another movie would be better, Miami Vice would be good too though it must be done in the original style of the series.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

One of the things that stick in my mind is, when people wish old shows would come back, they almost always think of the original cast. And cry foul when new actors play the original characters.

I think that a good show can evolve. With new characters showing up replacing the first. Hollywood doesn't think that way. They keep trying re-invent the wheel.

As for old shows coming back? I think “The Twilight Zone” is ripe for the picking.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Jericho
Stargate Atlantis
Battlestar Gallactica

*MASH

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join