It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defkalion Offers Testing of Cold-Fusion Reactors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Defkalion offers testing of cold fusion reactors

www.nyteknik.se

In a press release on January 23, Defkalion has invited "internationally recognized and reputable scientific and business organizations" from now and two months ahead, to do independent testing with their own instruments on the reactors used in the Defkalion's forthcoming energy device, "Hyperion".The apparatus is according to Defkalion based on "Chemically Assisted Low Energy Nuclear Reactions caused by Nickel and Hydrogen Nuclei", a technology supposedly developed by the company after the...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So it seems that Defkalion are finally ready to display it´s own version of the Cold-Fusion/LENR reactor to the public. A few months back, Defkalion admitted to having "stolen" Rossis formula in a somewhat controversial statement issued on august 5, 2011.

“Let’s say I have the formula of Rossi, but I’m not saying it officially. My scientists found a way to make it. They need three months.” That is what Alexandros Xanthoulis, representative of Defkalion Green Technology’s owners, told Ny Teknik in a telephone conversation on August 5, 2011. “I know what he’s got in the reactor, I know everything. It was a spectroscopy made by the University of Siena Padua. (...) They tried his reactor without him understanding what they did,” he continued.

Source article

Defkalion have previously released the specs for their reactor on Nov 2011, which can be found here, also stating

"We have 27 scientists working in-house. There is absolutely no external collaboration.".

Source

With so many players currently working independentaly to bring this new technology to the masses, a miracle would be needed to save the current energy market from a huge downturn/collapse in the near future.

www.nyteknik.se

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is excellent, I know stealing is bad of course, but in this case stealing is one of the best things that could have happened to us as a species.

If the device works, And i have no reason right now to think that it doesn't, seeing as how i have not heard anything about the e-cat not working. But it does not matter only about the e-cat now, I think they should release the plans to -everyone-, just to make it that much more free. I can't wait to see some results on the power output.

SnF my friend! Good post!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Stealing information?? The Elite have been stealing entire generations from the working class. I think its ok to get some back.

This is pretty awesome news if true. Dare I dream.......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
This is excellent, I know stealing is bad of course, but in this case stealing is one of the best things that could have happened to us as a species.

If the device works, And i have no reason right now to think that it doesn't, seeing as how i have not heard anything about the e-cat not working. But it does not matter only about the e-cat now, I think they should release the plans to -everyone-, just to make it that much more free. I can't wait to see some results on the power output.

SnF my friend! Good post!

I agree, ground-breaking tech like this needs to be in the public domain, if anyone is ever granted a patent on this, he would of course be the richest man in the universe in no time at all... and able to extort the whole of humanity for personal profit, which would just be ridiculous. So far no one have been granted any patent on this tech(thankfully) and i hope no one ever does. So far there is no news(that i can find) on Defkalion even attempting a patent here, in sharp contrast to Rossi and NASAs efforts, which have both submitted patent applications.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There have been claims of this before and has never proved frutifull. I again hope this one will work. I just do not have real high hopes for it just yet. If it is something even close to working I fear the elite will keep it out of the hand of the public .

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good news if true, however not to be too cynical but I am pretty sure if mass produced the unit will cost somewhere in the region of £500,000 up. There for putting unlimited free energy out of the reach of the common man and only cost effective if you have a 'mansion' to light up.

The guy on the street will still have to pay extortionate prices for power and be made to feel guilty about the effect his standby light is having on the polar bears.

Win win for the global elite. Not only do the shun paying taxes they will then get free energy

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by NeoVain

Good news if true, however not to be too cynical but I am pretty sure if mass produced the unit will cost somewhere in the region of £500,000 up. There for putting unlimited free energy out of the reach of the common man and only cost effective if you have a 'mansion' to light up.

The guy on the street will still have to pay extortionate prices for power and be made to feel guilty about the effect his standby light is having on the polar bears.

Win win for the global elite. Not only do the shun paying taxes they will then get free energy

£500,000??? Considering Andrea Rossis version will cost no more than 500$, i doubt it.

www.e-catworld.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A yes, the company bred out of a gmail address, confusing name situation and an address in Greece that no one was quite sure of, all the while soliciting funds for Rossi's ecat even before the website was active.

Lets see how this plays out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Defkalion admitted to having "stolen" Rossis formula in a somewhat controversial statement issued on august 5, 2011.

You mean the formula:

Say you have something worth money, solicit funds?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

and the " two stooges " show continues - what happened to Defkalion`s " cement industry " prototype?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
E-cat: Rossi breakswith Greek Defkalion

Andrea Rossi, inventor of the ‘E-cat’, has terminated his agreement with the Greek pilot customer Defkalion. The planned launch of a one megawatt heat plant in October is now supposed to take place in the United States. 13 kommentarer

www.nyteknik.se...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
and the " two stooges " show continues

Boncho and Ape... who is the third?

Nickel Hydrogen Reactor Test - October 6, 2011

In Italian but has subtitles just hit CC

edit on 25-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem If it is something even close to working I fear the elite will keep it out of the hand of the public .

Hence the US NAVY working on it at the weapons area at China Lake

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I agree, ground-breaking tech like this needs to be in the public domain, if anyone is ever granted a patent on this, he would of course be the richest man in the universe in no time at all...

THIS patent?

Patent granted for the energy catalyzer
www.nyteknik.se...

The Italian Patent Office, Ufficio Italiano Brevetti e Marchi, granted a patent for the energy catalyzer on April 6, 2011, valid until April 9, 2028.

Italian Patent office

The final content of the patent is public but not directly available online (details on how to order the content can be found here).

www.uibm.gov.it...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hence the US NAVY working on it at the weapons area at China Lake

So do you have a reference that the navy is working on or using this at China lake?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Imagine if there was a robot who would find that out for you....

If say, you could just tell it what you wanted, and then it went and found a bunch of stuff related to it - that would really help us out and save everyone's time. It would become a part of the culture. We could use the robot before asking a question of a human being - and save that person's time.

For Example:

I typed "lenr navy china lake" into the robot, check out what it found for me.

*Tip: click on the letters that are a different colour, I've placed the words which contain them in quotes (this is called a link; it will take you to another site.)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ah yes, the italian patent, i tend to forget about that one. It is pretty insignificant though, since the only patents that really matters are those issued from the U.S patent office, and that is where both Rossi and NASA are trying to get patents. Rossi openly have stated that he will not disclose the secret catalyst used in his e-cat before he gets this patent approved, and at the moment it doesn´t look good in that regard, hence why he instead is choosing to commersialize the tech at a very low price ASAP to curb the competition.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Rossi openly have stated that he will not disclose the secret catalyst used in his e-cat before he gets this patent approved, and at the moment it doesn´t look good in that regard, hence why he instead is choosing to commersialize the tech at a very low price ASAP to curb the competition.

I commented this already multiple times, there is no way that a device like this can be "commercialized" or "brought to the market" without even knowing the underlying process, materials used etc.etc..

The statement by Rossi "will be sold in Home Depot in a few months" is as utterly absurd as saying that someone found the cure for cancer, doesn't disclose the "magical ingredient" NOR does let the cure itself letting be tested by 100% independent scientists etc....but wants you to believe that this very same cure will be available "in stores in a few months" despite no-one knowing what the actual ingredient is.

This is the more ridiculous as we are dealing with a supposed nuclear reaction (although new and hardly understood)...and you believe you can buy this device in a few months at Home Depot for $500?

Let us just assume that all the CLAIMS so far are real, we are dealing with an energy device which produces a certain, incredible amount of heat/energy...the fact ALONE that "somehow" this huge amount of (heat-)energy is contained in this device when it operates should make you think - and for this you do not even need to understand the PROCESS or the details.

How much is one ecat (allegedly) producing? Oh let me look quick..he says "10kW...but can throttled up to 130kw" with various other sources claiming around 25kW for one single device.

If the device produces 25kW..how is it contained, cooled, protected etc..all those important questions have not even be addressed or answered...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

he statement by Rossi "will be sold in Home Depot in a few months" is as utterly absurd as saying that someone found the cure for cancer

You entire argument is invalidated by this sentence. The cure for cancer is already found, multiple times, there are many cures, just none more profitable than the standard treatment hence why you have not heard about it. You already heard about hemp at least i would assume, another cure is detailed in the documentary "Cancer is big business" look it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join