It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Experiment* Reading Your Emotions & Body Language

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I had no idea were to put this thread so heres hoping i got it right lol

This is more of an experiment than anything else, just for fun. I have always been told that i have a knack about me for being able to 'read' people to generally suss someone out just by looking at their eyes.body language and what not, been able to read emotions and things. Ido not claim i have a physic ability before anyone asks - ok anyways
- As an experiment i would like you to post a picture could be of you, a loved one, whatever but has to be a person and you have to know them, and i will 'attempt' to tell you the impressions i get from that picture.

Please Do not tell me anything about said photo until i have given you an answer -no names or anything, and once i have replied please let me know your feedback.

And most of all please be patient with a response i do work 2 jobs and have kids to look after
, so dont take a hairy fit if it takes a few hours

Not that i expect much response to this thread but thank you to those who choose to join in.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

What a coincidence, I just so happen to be a physic

(may add pic later)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

wanted to do this as more of an experiment to myself, most of what i can do could be deemed as intuitive etc but i was curious so put myself up for ATS scrutiny

edit on 25/1/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Sounds fun.

Here is a picture of me:

Good luck

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
go on then!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Aww, she's so shy.
Still can't figure out how to post pics...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

i was actually gonna ask which one is you
:doh!

Those eyes look so sad, i think this person is masking some sort of issue or problem, the hair suggests you have a bit of flair about you, your showing your fun side, by the expression in this picture, theres a lot of concentration there - this person is intense on an emotional level - although i get the feeling they can be a little bit moody but mischievous. maybe im being to general here - fail mayb? lol

i love the little girls expression, a little mischievous, but at the same time she looks a bit fed up
very intense eyes i bed she loves to read stories.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

i get the impression of insecurity here, mayb not outwardly but theres something there thats holding you back. Smooth hands and yet built upper arms, masculine on most levels but at the same time suggests sensitivity. I get the impressiont he person in this picture prefers to blend in and not cause a stir, i dont know why but im getting the impression of a truck driver or trucks
(mind you iv just spoke to a friend who is a trucker so pay no heed)

confident but sly smile, its nice. You have a trustworthiness about you and i think that this is one of your best qualities, your very comfortable with your life right now and like it just the way it is, you need to take a little tlc time for yourself though to recharge.

to general? its early and the coffee still kickin in

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Those eyes look so sad, i think this person is masking some sort of issue or problem, the hair suggests you have a bit of flair about you, your showing your fun side, by the expression in this picture, theres a lot of concentration there - this person is intense on an emotional level - although i get the feeling they can be a little bit moody but mischievous. maybe im being to general here - fail mayb? lol

i love the little girls expression, a little mischievous, but at the same time she looks a bit fed up

Not tried anything remotely like this before, thought I would give it a bash for fun too.

I would say it is to do with a pet, maybe a dog or cat.

Probably miles off though

edit on 25-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

no idea why this tried to post a blank post
nvm nothign to see her emove along

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Do I detect a small bit of sarcasm with what you initially posted??

If so I think I will just stick to the only thing I am good at these days...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

me sarcastic??
ofc not

and stop trollin ma thread
bad neo bad *slaps neo's hand*
hehe

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Everyone who tries to read me thinks i am mischievous!! haha i guess well done.
If i am mischievous, im not sure. I feel like maybe i am a little, but im a good guy at heart.
My sister love's reading, she has "imaginary" friends, but i think that it is a real entity.
I have an anxiety disorder, Depersonalization disorder, at the time i had recently split up from a 2 year relationship.

So overall pretty good reading i guess? Can you go deeper?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Theres something going on in a deeper level though, not quite sure what. Like a shift in the balance between what was and what is - a transformation due to issues that are even now still being resolved. Your compassionate yet misunderstood but its your passion and interests that have kept you sane, and its this that will pave the future for you but im sure you already know that, i may be completely off base here but im cautious you had a turbulent past (not in last few years though, even tho as you say was tough) - more like in your teens or round there, alot of bad choices were made even when they came from the heart you still suffered and so did those around you. Even now you cant seem to shake that from within. things will get better and soon you will know why.

Theres actually something i was goin to mention previously however im not sure how much credence it will bring after you giving a little background but i will mention it anyway- i keep being drawn to the girl (ur sister?) you say she has imaginary friends? or what you suspect are actual entities? i dont think this is the case with her, i do think that as a child as we all have she has made up friends however she has old eyes (if that makes sense- its hard to explain what i mean) i suspect that she is not easily surprised by things. she will see the world around her more intensely than others however im not sure if she would be aware of it, she is going to be a smart little thing if she stays on her path i reckon.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Theres something going on in a deeper level though, not quite sure what. Like a shift in the balance between what was and what is - a transformation due to issues that are even now still being resolved. Your compassionate yet misunderstood but its your passion and interests that have kept you sane, and its this that will pave the future for you but im sure you already know that, i may be completely off base here but im cautious you had a turbulent past (not in last few years though, even tho as you say was tough) - more like in your teens or round there, alot of bad choices were made even when they came from the heart you still suffered and so did those around you. Even now you cant seem to shake that from within. things will get better and soon you will know why.

Theres actually something i was goin to mention previously however im not sure how much credence it will bring after you giving a little background but i will mention it anyway- i keep being drawn to the girl (ur sister?) you say she has imaginary friends? or what you suspect are actual entities? i dont think this is the case with her, i do think that as a child as we all have she has made up friends however she has old eyes (if that makes sense- its hard to explain what i mean) i suspect that she is not easily surprised by things. she will see the world around her more intensely than others however im not sure if she would be aware of it, she is going to be a smart little thing if she stays on her path i reckon.

Yeah your Really good. I flagged your thread and Starred.
spot on.
She is an Angel actually. 7th density lol.
Not that You would know that, she lives in one of the most spiritual places in the world, Glastonbury.
She is here for a reason, and many people have said that she is a very very wise being. and she is.
I have a picture of someone else, perhaps you could tell me about them? I already know them well enough, but it'd be good to see your thoughts, you seem very gifted
Well done.
Just remember that although you have this gift, acting WITH ego will result in failure 100% of the time.
Just thought id mention that, so you can continue using it in a productive manner.
So another picture? are you up for it?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

know what you mean about ego im usually the one tellin other people that half the time im guess i just guess good
- but yea i dont actually use my 'gift' very often well not ffor readings anyway, usually its just a personal thing for myself. kids hate it tho coz they cant lie to me

sure another pic will be fine

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

try them. Interested on your response. Notice any similarities at all? probably not to the untrained eye. look close.
see what you can deduct, I am massively intrigued,
thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
okay, give me a try, im curious to see what your thoughts are! I dont know if you want to guess which one I am or not, but I'm interested to see what you have to say

a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
. reply to post by Corrupted Data

here is the impressions i get from each

Originally posted by Corrupted Data

She looks on the verge of deep sorrow or sadness but it looks faked or staged, slight smirk is ment to invite you in but she is frowning as if unhappy. the black and white contrast is uncanny, almost art depicting reality - this may seem a strange comment but it seems that this picture is wrong? i know that might sound weird. obviously she is there but she isnt - how to explain it
lets say you take a picture and go to look at it but its blurry? that's how best to explain it to you. she hides a quiet secret in her eyes theres a decision she has to make at that moment.

This person has a quiet confidence and an air of ego, i sense substance abuse of some sort however this person reminds me of you, they have the same stubbornness but their stamina lacks. The eyes are daring you to question him but at the same time he hopes that you dont. the creased shirt suggests its been a long day (or laziness
) this lad has a feminine touch or over feminine influence, not quite willing to go 'there' on his own just yet. the picture suggests a laid back guy, still in the cusp of being young and although enjoying life he seems like he needs to escape the hustle. He is about to learn a lesson in not so nice a way but he will do just fine if he keeps his head out of the sand and marches on.

This screams "look at me look at me" , fast paced lad trying to do everything at once, i sense deceit of some kind not nessiseraliy about another person but to himself. He is forcing things to much his front to the world, his alter ego - the cheeky one, the party goer, the 'fun' guy, he needs to be right there in your face his worse fear is that he will be alone and no-one understands him what he doesnt understand that until he understands himself he wont ever truly be happy, fake fun happy times aren't the best' he tries hard to be likable were as i bet like any young lad he just wants freedom, his soul is kind and im bettin they do well in history and the sciences.

you asked me to conclude with what i thought the connection was.......the similarities however im not going to..they are the same but are not. Only connection i will give you is that its you.

please forgive if i generalized to much

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here are my 2 pics:

Thanks in Advance!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join