It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds from the Sky, Apocalyptic or Simple explanation or other? Lets Investigate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am writing this thread to basically start an Ats investigation in a sense. There seems to be more and more threads popping up in relation to these sounds and even more videos. However videos mean nothing in a skeptics eyes as we cant actually see the sound.
What i would like to ask is that this thread may be updated with the sounds and hopefully added as audio visuals, a bit like that what you see when looking at HAARP frequency data.

I made a post earlier regarding the sounds and that in my humble opinion i believe the noise that is heard to be created due to vibrations.
Yes i know that sound is created from vibrations, but i believe that it could in fact be due to the vibrations of the magnetosphere caused by either the solar activity or other space activity.

Now if i may. The solar activity at the moment, We have had a couple of earth directed cme's, the latest one being the strongest for a few years. However, i believe that it is safe to say that the sun may through the cme's cause the magnetosphere to vibrate, now if the magnetosphere vibrates in a sense then the effects will continue toward the core, possibly via the north or south pole perhaps since the north and south pole are the main locations for the aurora. Well particularly the north.
That being said, imagine the earth as a tuning fork in a sense, and the buildings most of which have metal, iron steel frames all of which fixed to the ground. (yes stating the obvious here) In rural areas would vibrations be created through various rock formations? Yes. In fact everything vibrates. I would also like to say that there is a fair chance that the sounds heard over cities are about the same as the ones heard over other cities and that the sounds heard over forests and other rural areas will be the same as the sounds heard in other rural areas as i believe that they will vibrate differently due the areas makeup/structure.

Vibrations through rock, wood and steel would have different sounds. However as of yet i dont believe any glass has been broken?
The sounds have been heard all over the world
Costa Rica
Los Angeles
Greece
Czech Republic
Ukraine
Alberta
Manitoba
Brazil
Florida U.S.
Canada
Sweden

I found this video on youtube here

It basically sums up what i posted in prior threads regarding these sounds.
Are harmonics from the earths core a signal of an earth core slippage?
Is the liquid iron core of the earth spinning at a different rate than that of the earths rotation?

What did the ancients say about this year that would be seen as connected to these sounds?
Would the above video be a plausible answer to prophecies and predictions of what they stated way back but in modern day tongue?
Would the above prove the expanding earth theory or put the hollow earth theory to bed?
Space quakes? here

edit on 25-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Seems like every second thread posted lately is about these "sounds"...

Haven't heard it myself, but I am always listening.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ive said it in another thread...
these sounds started roughly the same time The Large Hedron Collider was turned on.
maybe they started something off ?? i mean, they didnt exactly know what to expect when the LHC was turned on. people suggested black holes would appear. maybe they started an irreversable effect
maybe somethings happening with the earths core and the sounds are coming up from there and reverberating off the atmosphere and thats why it sounds like its coming from the sky...
just throwin' it in there
edit on 25/1/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Thats exactly what i was thinking LHC and HAARP, how the hell do we commoners know what effects they have done to the planets way. I say way because i think that tampering/effecting the harmonics of the planet can ultimately effect everything. Manipulations of vibrations via frequency, one common thing on earth.....everything vibrates.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

It's NOT coming from the Earth's core......it's coming from the skies!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Lee78

It's NOT coming from the Earth's core......it's coming from the skies!!!!

I would say "how do you know" but I already know you don't have a legitimate response

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I must say, that's the best explanation I have heard so far, apart from Space Ships hovering up there all cloaked up.

Seriously, you make a good point.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

did you even bother to watch the video before posting a reply? Obviously not or you would know why the sounds are coming from the sky!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

its the earth telling us, hey people im about to change.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It's really frustrating. Way too many feelings and opinions in all the threads about this topic.
It's almost like religion... tons of spam and almost no real information.

If feelings and opinions are worth more than conclusively arguing now... look no further because I just "felt" the answer to this puzzle: It's the almighty flying Spaghetti Monster singing a song!

Well, that was easy... case closed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

That about sums it up really.
Also how many ships have ran aground lately? One in particular the concordia.

Whats to say the massive powercut in turkey, the cruise ship running aground, the tanker running aground, the cme's and recent quakes italy in particular are not connected to the same thing?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Could mods please delete this thread as thread in relation to my topic already exists and please can other posters make replies here
to existing thread here

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm holding off in making a judgment about the sounds until I know of some official reports from some agency, local police, etc. that they have been getting complaints from people--lots of them--about strange sounds in their areas. That would be a normal response to an area-wide change in the environment.

Have we all not learned that a You Tube vid of a UFO or alien does not carry much weight anymore since every high schooler has downloaded a CGI program? The next step for the tricksters would be tp fake sounds which are even easier to create. Probably about as many sound-engineering programs have been downloaded as the CGI ones.

I don't claim that all of these recordings are fake, but the fake UFO vids has me on guard and not wanting to jump on the "strange sound from the sky" bandwagon without more data. At this point, the phenomena is merely interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If this was due to solar flares, wouldn't these sounds have been reported numerous times in the past, and be a well known phenomenon?

The idea made sense to me, until I thought about this point.

The article does lend some credibility to the idea that these sounds are real. I had been looking for some evidence this might actually be going on, and that it is not just crazy talk.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
We have them heare all the time but the expressway is about 4 miles east and when the weather is just right it's just a constant roar. I'll record it so we can put this to rest

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

That's what it sounds like to me.

But maybe I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've heard the exact same things. It has happened a few times now. I hear two different sounds (both at hours like 1 AM-3 AM, when there is definitely no construction going on):
- One is a low rumbling, almost like a fog horn, but I can tell it isn't one. My parents live near a harbour and not once have I heard a sound like it. I can feel the vibration through my body, but I can't tell where it's coming from. It seems to surround everything like a dome over the city.
This video recorded the same sound that my friend recently heard in Montreal (she heard it at 1 in the morning on her way home, though):

- The next is a loud "slap", like a large object breaking the sound barrier. There is never any distortion in the sound, it's just pure and loud.

Feels like something is going on. Everyone is hearing this.

edit on 3-2-2012 by TheUndertaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by TheUndertaker because: More videos of the same phenomena added.

new topics

top topics

join