It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian / Illuminati Bandwagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Like any growing phenomenon, people will jump on board and take advantage of that opportunity for monetary gain or attention. In this case, the subjects of reptilians and the Illuminati. I while I myself am open to the possibility of intelligent life residing in other frequencies, to what extent could the reptilian/Illuminati phenomenon be used by the elite and entertainment industry to install a sense fear, invincibility or to gain more attention? Think 'Man Behind The Curtain'.

Below are a few mainstream examples. I seriously do feel uncomfortable watching these like it's some kind of cryptic 'wink' to those who are paying attention.

screencap from V (2009) S1-E12
*note the pyramid & capstone*

Slit Pupil Rihanna
(image)
Rihanna - Who's That Chick (Night)
Rihanna - Who's That Chick (Day)
*both videos show the eyes at 1:24 and 3:07*

DJ M.E.G. ft. Timati - Party Animal
*reptilian imagery throughout, I would've brushed off the imagery due to the title 'Party ANIMAL' if it wasn't for the Baphomet skull on the DJ equipment, the Baphomet skull can also be seen above David Guetta within the 'Who's That Chick (Night)' video*

LCD Soundsystem - Pow Pow
Strange Talk - Climbing Walls
Linkin Park - Iridescent
*BLATANT Freemason imagery throughout*

Mainstream Occult Media
*more videos to be found here, continuously growing*

From what I understand about these entities, they appear to be more than capable of overpowering the human population. So, what prevents them from doing so? Do they need our consent? Our fear? Is there something they fear about us? Are they bluffing?

Overall, which aspects do you feel are legit, disinformation, or Hollywood simply joking around?
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I do want to state that I've seen my fair share of some of the most ridiculous videos and claims when it comes to reptilians. This subject matter appears to be much more of a spiritual phenomenon, so any physical evidence is scarce to say the least, leaving only witness descriptions and depictions throughout ancient and contemporary periods. Also, I find it interesting how the concept of humanoid reptiles are mentioned throughout every continent in the ancient world, further than any single religion. Since looking into "fringe" subjects about 7 years ago, starting with 9/11 theories, I noticed that if you keep digging in any direction you will always find aspects of the occult. This prompts the question: If occultism is a result-driven belief rather than faith-based like most, if no results are ever obtained, why is it still practiced? If results are obtained, what are the results and how were they obtained?

By researching the occult and influential individuals like John Dee, Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley and Manly P. Hall, you will come across several examples and instructions of how to communicate with extra-dimensional entities, in which reptilians may be placed in this category. These were all very intelligent, well-written individuals and to blow them off as BS artists would be dismissive. The more well-rounded your knowledge of the occult, the more the reptilian theory appears plausible.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You would think that if they are going to jump on the bandwagon that they would realize even Icke doesn't believe that they are actual shape shifting whatevers, but more along the lines of a possession victim.

Oh look, a compression glitch.."REPTILLIAN!!!"
Personally I think if there is anything to the reptillian theory(demon theory for atheists) all the shape shifting hoaxes are there to discredit. Hell, csi had a whole episode about people believing in reptillians going around murdering people. Quite an interesting bandwagon indeed

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

Yeah, bandwagon may not have been the right word to use, but this subject matter is clearly acknowledged in mainstream media.

Question is are they hinting or simply trolling.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

Could be either one, or quite possibly both. All I ever get from it is "fear the conspiracy theorists" but thats normal.
What's more interesting to me is the illuminati lyrics/hand gestures. The recent ones to be specific.
It's impossible that they haven't heard of that stuff before, so you make a hand gesture and very easily get a few thousand views on whatever music video you did it in. Something along those lines

Could be obfuscating the truth
Or trolling
Or actually believe
Impossible to tell, I think

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah, I get that a lot about the "fear the conspiracy theorist nutjob, he needs help". I told people simply that I like reading about them and have been told I need help lol.

I wouldn't call it a bandwagon, its not like the average person is like, "Hey, I woke up. Lets talk about reptilians and the Illuminati".

It is true that some people will simply make stuff up, or use general background to make a buck.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I would like to make a note that at both videos night and day they portray two different galaxies. One that is what I think is our milky way. I'm not sure what the other one is though.
Then it goes in the night video to reptilian eye's to moon, then she winks and the reptilian eyes are gone.
In the day video it goes to reptilian eyes then a shot of the clouds pans out with a sun then she winks and the eyes are once again gone

Food for thought

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Good eye! I realize they're going for a dualistic theme with the 2 videos (color/black, sun/moon, cross/pentagram) but I didn't catch the 2 separate galaxies. Draco system is my guess.

As much as I think I can catch in these videos, there's always something new and I appreciate hearing feedback and different perspectives concerning this material.

Keep those eye wide open!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I believe that the reptilian humanoids are not really reptilian at all, but rather a warm blooded species of the dinosauroid descent. This highly intelligent species are not of this Earth, therefore.... the dinosauroid humanoid's must have come from some distant star system on a planet that is similar to our own Earth.

The dinosauroid humanoid's, that occasionally visit our Earth, have evolved a high crainium capacity, with two oval eyes, two hands, two feet and three fingered hands with three toed feet.

The dinosauroid humanoid's are interstellar voyager's of the highest order, and I would welcome them to our Earth anytime they feel free to do so.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 26-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes, I believe you are right here. All the major conspiracy theories lead back to the occult. The ancient gods were fallen angels being deceptive, and appearing in different forms, often snakelike. It is these same devils that are still around today leading the people in the occult around, (and other groups too). The occult followers back in ancient times worshiped snakes, as a snake cult. So the reptilian masters really are spiritual in nature. If some possessions happen I'm sure the person posessed would take on many serpintine qualities at the will of the demon.

The devil is interested in bringing back the one world government under his rule, just as he ruled over the people in Noah's day, and also in Nimrod's kingdom after the flood. Just as king Nimrod was a rebel against God, the devil wants to bring about a new king Nimrod to rule the entire earth today to do the same. This will happen when God determines that the time is right for those prophecies to be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

top topics

join