It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by crazyray
reply to post by burntheships
wasnt that heating and ioninzation the point of HAARP... to basically cook and heat the ionosphere to basically vaporize the Russian ICBMs??? Wasn't that in the patent???
Originally posted by PsychedeliCintrovert
reply to post by Thebel
Im not saying that HAARP is the culprit, im saying look at how easy it was for us to link this guy to it.
What if they want us to blame HAARP, instead of other possiblities??
Somebody posted links earlier that showed he was involved in research regarding the heating of the ionosphere. Which is basically what HAARP does, no?
edit on 25-1-2012 by PsychedeliCintrovert because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by Dbriefed
Let's see, which of the trumpet noises do you think it is?
- First seal: a rider of a WHITE horse was carrying a bow, was crowned, and rode out to war.
First angel trumpet blow: hail and fire mixed with blood hurled upon the earth with one third of the earth burned up.
- Second seal: a rider of a RED horse was given a long sword to end peace and bring war to earth.
Second angel trumpet blow: huge burning mountain thrown into the sea with one third of ships and sea-life destroyed and one-third of the sea turning to blood.
- Third seal: a rider of a BLACK horse had a pair of scales in his hand.
Third angel trumpet blow: great blazing star fell from the sky onto a third of the rivers and springs, polluting one-third of the water on earth.
- Fourth seal: a rider named DEATH was on a PALE horse and was followed by another horse with a rider named HADES (or hell): these riders were to kill a fourth of the earth.
Fourth angel trumpet blow: a third of the sun and moon and stars were darkened.
- Fifth seal: an altar had (underneath it) the souls of those that had been killed because of the Word of God (i.e., martyrs, killed for preaching the Word of God). These souls were told to wait.
Fifth angel trumpet blow: key to the "Abyss" (i.e, hell; bottomless pit) opened it: sun and sky were darkened; locusts with strange looks and scorpion's tails tortued people without the seal of God on their foreheads. The king of the locusts was the "angel of the Abyss" -- named Abaddon (or Apollyon or Destroyer).
- Sixth seal: a great earthquake occurred; the sun turned black; the moon, blood red; stars appeared to fall to earth. People were afraid and wished to hide. The "seal on the foreheads" (i.e., the Seal of God) was placed on 144,000 -- on 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Also there was a multitude of people, in white robes, that came out of the "great tribulation" and "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" (i.e., were believers in Jesus Christ).
Sixth angel trumpet blow: four angels (or possibly demons) with a large army and deadly horses (with their tails having heads like snakes) were released, killing one- third of mankind.
- Seventh seal: seven angels were given seven trumpets to blow.
Seventh angel trumpet blow: the world then belongs to the Lord and Christ forever.
For scripture, google it.
Originally posted by Toffeeapple
As a decoy then?
Originally posted by ButterCookie
As a strong believer in Extraterrestrial intelligent life, and the Ancient Alien theory, here is my 'take' on what those scriptures mean-
Horse: vessel for transportation, as referred to in 'chariot of fire'
The seal being broken: A door opening, as in a door on a vessel
Horns: the sound that the 'space vessel' makes
Angels: aliens ('messengers', as in clerk-level....assistants)
God(s): aliens ( leader, commander, specialist)
Rapture: mothership arrival for mass abduction
Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by ButterCookie
That's a spooky thought!
The trumpets of revelations being blown...eerie sky sounds with no source that sounds like odd scraping metal....
That gives me shivers!
I loved the book Chariots of the Gods.(I think that was the name)
That was the first book I read about the ancient alien theory, god, that was back in grade school many years ago.
Ever since, the ancient alien theory has kind of made me think really hard on who we are.
There is something to the spirit world, but there also seems to be something to the alien theory as well.
The two ideas wrap wonderfully around each other when looked at.
Perhaps a half truth...or a 3rd... but I personally believe we have been tinkered with on a genetic level, and that does not even take direct intervention, it only takes output levels from the sun and add a little sprinkle of something in the atmosphere that allows properties of radiation to filter through and you have genetic manipulation of not just people, but the entire planet. That was just a brain fart, but truly, something does pay attention to us in a very spooky way I believe.