It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Let's see, which of the trumpet noises do you think it is?

1. First seal: a rider of a WHITE horse was carrying a bow, was crowned, and rode out to war.
    First angel trumpet blow: hail and fire mixed with blood hurled upon the earth with one third of the earth burned up.

2. Second seal: a rider of a RED horse was given a long sword to end peace and bring war to earth.
    Second angel trumpet blow: huge burning mountain thrown into the sea with one third of ships and sea-life destroyed and one-third of the sea turning to blood.

3. Third seal: a rider of a BLACK horse had a pair of scales in his hand.
    Third angel trumpet blow: great blazing star fell from the sky onto a third of the rivers and springs, polluting one-third of the water on earth.

4. Fourth seal: a rider named DEATH was on a PALE horse and was followed by another horse with a rider named HADES (or hell): these riders were to kill a fourth of the earth.
    Fourth angel trumpet blow: a third of the sun and moon and stars were darkened.

5. Fifth seal: an altar had (underneath it) the souls of those that had been killed because of the Word of God (i.e., martyrs, killed for preaching the Word of God). These souls were told to wait.
    Fifth angel trumpet blow: key to the "Abyss" (i.e, hell; bottomless pit) opened it: sun and sky were darkened; locusts with strange looks and scorpion's tails tortued people without the seal of God on their foreheads. The king of the locusts was the "angel of the Abyss" -- named Abaddon (or Apollyon or Destroyer).

6. Sixth seal: a great earthquake occurred; the sun turned black; the moon, blood red; stars appeared to fall to earth. People were afraid and wished to hide. The "seal on the foreheads" (i.e., the Seal of God) was placed on 144,000 -- on 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Also there was a multitude of people, in white robes, that came out of the "great tribulation" and "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" (i.e., were believers in Jesus Christ).
    Sixth angel trumpet blow: four angels (or possibly demons) with a large army and deadly horses (with their tails having heads like snakes) were released, killing one- third of mankind.

7. Seventh seal: seven angels were given seven trumpets to blow.
    Seventh angel trumpet blow: the world then belongs to the Lord and Christ forever.

For scripture, google it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No offence to anyone, and I may be proven wrong, but I think the viral marketing suggestion that I've seen proposed many times on these threads is the least plausible possibility (and that's saying something
given some of the other ideas I've seen).

The logistics, as well as the method make it unfeasible imho.

Plus, if it transpires ultimately that that's what it was, I'd be looking to sue the company responsible for being a public nuisance and creating anxiety.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is another possible explanation, and sound travels much further at night, a set up like this is covert and mobile.

edit on 25-1-2012 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So, the Professer from CTV - very interesting things.... some very interesting "scholarly" papers written by
Mr. Professer Jean-Pierre St.-Maurice

physics.usask.ca...

They discuss heating the ionoshpere, and well I dont think I need sensationalize that part,
we all know what they use to do that. H.A.A.R.P.

Frictionally heated electrons in the high-latitude D region

physics.usask.ca...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

Nice equipment there that NASA has... I wonder if that thing can make varied sounds more like the
ones folks are hearing that are the trumpet sounds?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It makes sense that they would "explain" these noises between two CME events,(one the day before, and one for tomorrow?) thereby explaining away the "other" noises by implication.

Buyer beware.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

None of these b/c Israel hasn't had a peace treaty confirmed (Hebrew-enforced) upon them yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Notice in this video prior to the trumpet sound you can hear what sounds to be air priming.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

the 2 videos you provide give examples of a single note blown through a very large horn. What we are hearing from examples of unexplained noise are different multi- freq. sounds I would buy that somebody made a recording but you have to admit that such a mix of sound would have to be made via Rock Concert proportion Sound equipment. So my point is that would be a very hard hoax to pull off.

All of this is just my opinion...and it seems right now we only have opinion to go on so all I think is fair game.
We are not to the bottom of it yet!!!
edit on 25-1-2012 by rebellender because: didnt like a word choice

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Honestly, yes that sounds like someone fired up a heater first.

Is that one supposed to be real, or is that a hoax?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OK well kept digging, and lets put some of this together now....

We have the many sounds reported world wide for several years now...

...we have The Professer...Jean-Pierre St. Maurice

A physicist with a rich background in geophysics, atmospheric and plasma sciences, Dr. St.-Maurice’s work will focus on the ionosphere over the Canadian Arctic.

www.usask.ca...

The Professer claims that the sounds people are reporting are picking up noise from
and electrical antenna that is there....electromagnetic noise....

Originally posted by Mianeye
I like how this guy allmost choke in his explanation in the video, like he didn't believe it himself

University of Saskatchewan professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says there is a natural explanation. "Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Formation of artificial ionospheric ducts

It is well known that strong electron heating by a powerful HF-facility
can lead to the formation of electron and ion density perturbations that stretch along
the magnetic field line. Those density perturbations can serve as ducts for
ELF waves, both of natural and artificial origin. This paper presents the first experimental
evidence of plasma modifications associated with ion outflows due to HF
heating.

The experiments were conducted using the HAARP heater during times that the DEMETER satellite

flying spp.astro.umd.edu...

Soo......has The Professer just told us in so many words that these sounds
are actually H.A.A.R.P???
Keeping in mind this is referred to as "artificial ducting".

Yeah, he definitely knows what is going on, and his comments are really just

*bits of the truth*

not the whole truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

First thanks for your ability to keep perspective with resources..
we might be hearing sounds emitted by the solar flares or CME's because our magnetosphere is breaking down.
Some have speculated the as many as 7 HAARP bases exist around the world and their purpose is to bolster the xxxxsphere (you pick which one to call it,,lol) with regard to this solar maxim. playing havoc on said sphere

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Some have speculated the as many as 7 HAARP bases exist around the world and their purpose is to bolster the xxxxsphere (you pick which one to call it,,lol) with regard to this solar maxim. playing havoc on said sphere

Well, Id say that at this point, H.A.A.R.P is factually potentially part of this.

So....there is a very great thread here on ATS...about H.A.A.R.P...

Let me introduce you to it, and everyone else in case they have not seen it.
Zorgon has an epic thread on H.A.A.R.P!

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know.....

Just one quote from dozens of excellent posts in that thread.,...

Originally posted by zorgon
Poker Flat Research Range
Near Chatanika, Alaska
+65° 7' 23.90", -147° 28' 7.05"

Still looking for the actual array in this area but Poker Flats covers a wide terrain and the array is most likely hidden in the trees

Gate sign says NASA is lurking about and they mention the Aurora studies...

HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska by Guy Cramer
www.superforce.com...

How to hide a HAARP by Guy Cramer

This first photo shows HAARP

The second photo shows HAARP with a camouflaged Array

The third image shows a completely concealed array, road and power generation center, to show how easy it is to hide a large facility in a location like Alaska.

"The above illustrations demonstrate the capability to effectively conceal large land areas containing hardware and buildings. In a similar initiative comprising the the most comprehensive infrastructure concealment program since World War II, the design team of Dr. Resnick, Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill, PhD (U.S. Army, Ret.) and Mr. Guy Cramer have produced remarkable results. Using specially designed "Fractal Based" camouflage patterns in projects related to concealment of critical infrastructure under the auspices of the US Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management, the team continues to achieve desired objectives such as those shown below."

SOURCE: Guy Cramer Hyperstealth Tech
www.superforce.com...

We have found this one...

Chatanika Incoherent Scatter Facility
EISCAT Like Facility
Poker Flats
+65° 7' 1.34", -147° 27' 37.23"

Also found one small Array...
+65° 7' 55.61", -147° 27' 14.98"

And several 'suspicious' areas like this one

But Poker Flats is still a work in progress

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have been researching the noises for some time now and so have other ATS'ers.

The sound could be coming from a number of things.

LHC
Magnetic Storm from Solar flares
Ionosphere
Magnetosphere
Under Water Volcano/Volcanoes
Stellar Cloud we are currently moving through in the Solar System
Earth Expanding

I don't think it could be anything military as the sounds are heard all over the world and the person/persons who do hear the sound cannot explain where it is coming from. I presume either the atmosphere or underground/underwater.

It is an electrical type sound...

The Earth is Magnetic with a weak magnetosphere.

The Sun is quite active with flares the past week.

We have no idea what is around the Planet that may be causing this sound because the debris that surrounds the planet is also ionized.

Also, we cannot forget about the LHC. This machine being deep in the Earth for miles smashing atoms or whatever it is doing may or may not be the cause for the sound. It makes you wonder wth is going on in Spain.

Last but not least we cannot forget about the massive Volcano (Uturuncu) that is indeed growing at a rapid pace in or around Bolivia. www.foxnews.com...

www.science20.com...

If it is not going off at the surface and is spewing underneath....would it create a sound wave? Yep... I think so.

So....I wish I could pin point it and tell everyone whhat is causing this sound to be heard all over. I just can't put my finger on it.

The sounds people are reporting sound like echoes from the water to me. The Earth is mostly water....

Just ....don't know.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
hey sorry to be off topic but I'm from saskatoon too!! is there lots of prairies forum lurkers here?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Is this any better

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

anybody ever consider that the said scientists are doing more harm than good.

Consider our xxxxsphere is way more degraded than we are told.

Take the bible out of the seven trumpets and maybe this is indeed what was prophesied, in other words a logical explanation for biblical prophecy

A professor giving logical explanations to mysteries doesn't make my " soul- persona-self-mind " feel any better about the signs of the times

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
reply to post by rebellender

Is this any better

there we go...now move the hollywood sound stage to a town near you where these noises have been heard and wallah there is the explanation
edit on 25-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

A professor giving logical explanations to mysteries doesn't make my " soul- persona-self-mind " feel any better about the signs of the times

I am with ya on that, and something to think about too...

These are the scientists that are controlling H.A,.A.R.P, The Collider, EISCAT,
CITRUS, THE GLOBAL NETWORK, IRIS, SERPO, and HIPAS.

Sigh...no way could we be better off now...no way.

What ARE they doing???

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Jeezus, man...

So quick to roll your eyes at anyone who offers an alternative explanation.

I would like to know how you know that the sound "started in Asia". And why, if all the sounds are different, do you assume that it is the same phenomenon?

Also, I live in Toronto. And I have yet to hear any "unusual noises" that cant be explained rationally. I find it hard to believe that your the only one hearing strange noises in Toronto. Something like that would be common knowledge...

Sounds like you have happily and haphazardly digested every bit of information that even partially nods towards a pseudo-scientific explanation, without giving any of the more rational and grounded explanations even a moments thought.

Embrace ignorance?

Those cheesy youtube videos, which prove absolutely nothing... and sound like some guy dragging his chair across the floor... are an embarrassment to the word 'evidence'. And "animals acting strangely"... how many times have i heard that? where, pray tell, are these panicked animals? Why, if this noise is really happening in Toronto, have I not encountered these furry precogs?

You dont know what it is... yet you know for certain what its not? I smell a big pile of BS!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join