It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spheres revealed in old Battle of LA footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
My grandfather filmed back in 42, lots of people did
in fact here's one of my favorite films it's from 1922
Did I say there were no movie cameras in 1942? No. I asked for the source of this footage the OP claims is footage from the 1942 battle of LA.

Apparently you have no information on any source either? What makes you think it's actual footage of the 1942 battle of LA and not some kind of recreation?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

That image of a "UFO" in the spotlight beams is a fake and has been discussed many times before here on ATS.
There was so much shrapnel and ammunition fire that night you could walk across the sky.

There is no way something .....anything could have made it through all that fire without being hit. This video only shows shrapnel. They were firing from all over remember...not just one place.

Here's a thread on it.
Here's another thread.
Another one....
Another
More
Sigh

The list just goes on. That image posted was faked. I think it was created...or "enhanced" for a Hollywood film about the battle. Actually..I think the image of the video is fake too. It's all from the movie. I only know of stills from that night.

It's been discussed too many times on ATS. My internet is really slow atm...so I'm not gonna look any more.
The ATS search function works wonders though.

edit on 25-1-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thank goodness you showed up webpirate.

I was beginning to wonder if anybody in this thread was able to question a source.

This thread should really be moved to the HOAX forum. What the OP claims is footage of the battle of LA, isn't, therefore, HOAX!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads, as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join