It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cold plasma found above earth raises questions of einstiens "gravity is a fundimental force"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

You are confusing the standard model with plasma cosmology.

And you seem to be confused as to what the word "prediction" means. A prediction is something that is made before an observation confirms it, not afterwards.

Plasma cosmology predicts and explains BEFORE measurements are taken, in contrast with the standard model which continually revises itself after every failed experiment.

No, it doesn't.

Paper that explains IO volcanism:
plasmauniverse.info...

Published in 1987, eight years after the phenomenon was observed.

What temperature does it predict for the solar corona?

Scott explains the sun in layman's terms here:
www.electric-cosmos.org...

A more detailed explanation can be found here:
sites.google.com...

The Electric Sun model is still in its infancy. Whether or not it is correct in each one of its details is not as important as realizing that the phenomena observable at and above the photosphere are indeed highly electrical in nature.

sites.google.com...

In other words: "We still haven't got it quite right yet, but we'll keep jiggering it to keep up with new discoveries."

Where, exactly, does it predict that Titan would produce negatively charged hydrocarbon ions at 0.1 % of the total.

Articles on Titan:
www.holoscience.com...

Yet another "prediction" that post-dates the observations it predicts. Mind you, I'm not saying that electromagnetic hydrodynamics isn't important. It just doesn't replace gravity.
edit on 25-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You stated that gravity has nothing to do with electrical charges.

read a few lines down here

en.wikipedia.org...

It states that

"Electrons, which belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family,[9] participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions."

I don't know much about these things. Is Wikipedia wrong or are you ?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

An electron is simply a particle with several properties. That doesn't mean those properties are dependent on each other. For example, a neutron does have a gravitational field but not an electric field.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
this makes a lot of sense according to what i've been reading in The Source Field Investigations...

wilcock posits that there exists a "source field" (what has been called the ether) which is the prerequisite for all physical and meta-physical existence. he also posits that the Source Field is a "liquid-like" substance which acts like a fluid. This fluid-like source field pours into the Earth and all matter to create the "force" of gravity. ( Gravity well starting to ring a bell? )

he hypothesizes that the flow of the Source Field into the Earth is what creates the "push" of gravity. he also goes on to say that that same "flow" of the source field is also the "flow" of time.

this would make sense with the theories of a AC/DC electrical charge transfer talked about in the OP. This source field energy is pouring into the Earth in another dimension outside our physical dimensions,,,and the way it manifests it's presence in the physical world is through gravity, and the flow of time.....

Interesting notion on time. Especially in,light that space and time are considered one thing spacetime much as electromagnetism is one force
I have entertained the notion that gravity was the deflection of spacetime by the shear weight of quantum probability created by accumulated mass since this effect is on spacetime itself the effect is observed acting over large distances but only weakly.this eliminates the "need" for a force which needs a particle to propagate and becomes a characteristic of our "landscape" by removing gravity as a discrete force the other paired forces are easily unified. Quantum probabilities effect on spacetime can explain gravity when the incredibly dense probability fields which create the particles of mass that form objects that exhibit gravity are thought of as just that, fields not points and those fields affect the fabric of spacetime over an area not restricted to the manifested mass.Thus the characteristics of a "well".
Deep thought from a shallow mind

APB

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I think that you forget that the H field creates a negative flux in the atmosphere. That pretty much explains it.

could you elaborate? not following here...
edit on 25-1-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

so you want predictions?

Double radio sources were predicted by Alfven before their discovery.
public.lanl.gov...

Predictions of no ice on comets, double flash of deep impact explosion, finely divided dust, etc..
www.thunderbolts.info...

Explicit prediction of Uranus ring and the electrical nature of other planetary rings.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

And a list of predictions on all sorts of other topics here:
www.thunderbolts.info...

Also, I might add that C.H. Guillame predicted the background temperature of space back in 1896 using steady state concepts, well before any big banger predictions (which were WAYYYYYYYYYY off before actual measurements were made).
plasmascience.net...

edit on 25-1-2012 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Always enjoy reading your posts and looking over your sources.
Very valuable stash of information!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There is no such thing as gravity, that's why no one has ever measured it. There is however magnetism and volume of air on earth and other planets. Why do you fall to earth? simple the surrounding volume of air around you moves away from your feet as you fall and then when you hit the earth, the earth has more volume then you and you stop.

So then one would ask why do the planets stay together if there is no gravity? Simple the sun has a stronger magnetic pull than the earth. Then one would ask why doesn't the sun pull the earth in? Simple, the earth sits in a ditch or valley in space. Picture it like a trench as it moves through space. Constantly digging a trench of space as it moves around the sun. So the SUN isn't powerful enough to move the earth out of the trench. Even if it could the earth would be creating another trench the whole way in.

Then the SUN does one more thing that's astonishing. it creates waves like in a pool of water so those waves are constantly pushing on the earth as it moves around the sun. So that's why the earth takes so long to move inward.

Now one more trick about why gravity doesn't exist. Why doesn't helium rise if gravity is supposed to keep it down? Simple, the helium atoms are lighter than the surrounding air so the air around the balloon actually props up the balloon and that's why it rises. The volume of air is heavier than the the helium so in a sense the air is now the earth to the balloon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
Simple, the helium atoms are lighter than the surrounding air so the air around the balloon actually props up the balloon and that's why it rises. The volume of air is heavier than the the helium so in a sense the air is now the earth to the balloon.

Its kind of funny how you use gravity to debunk gravity. Without gravity, "lighter" or "heavier" no longer exist.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I was talking nonsense, just like you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I was talking nonsense, just like you.

What part was nonsense? Have you studied T.Townsend Bronw's work.. or Viktor Schauberger?

Read Paul Laviolette's book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Charges are not hard to separate, in has been done in the lab. And no difference in gravity was measured. A tornado changing gravity and Judy wood is scifi.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Great thread, thanks for posting. Don't have time to make any real comments, but this continues to confirm what I have long suspected.

It only makes sense that negatively charged Earth would have a positively charged outer atmosphere.

it makes a hell of alot more sence than friction of water molicules in electrically charged clouds,
i mean the idea of electrical exchanges only taking place within the area we inhabit,
i have looked at sprites and jets and it makes sense that the potential indeference would be cumulitive to many KeV.

makes for an interesting idea for space lightining.

xploder

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Charges are not hard to separate, in has been done in the lab. And no difference in gravity was measured. A tornado changing gravity and Judy wood is scifi.

Yes, separating charges has been done.. but it hasn't been done with lightweight devices... everything we use to produce power requires massive machines and if they don't use massive machines then they don't produce enough charge and it isn't isolated enough. Not only that but I think it requires specific and unique charges. So it would take a lot of trial and error to find the sweet spot that would show the effect in an obvious way.

I have been studying this for years.. and believe it or not I had some inside info that led me on this journey. If you study T.Townsend Brown and Viktor Schauberger you will find out they confirm each others work independently. Dr. Judy Wood also showed that some related technology was used in 9-11.. AND this technology was also used in the Giza pyramids.

Did you know that the World Trade Center Towers design was based on the Giza pyramids as well? This was a planned orchestrated event... the building were built to be taken down using this tech by the people who discovered it..
edit on 26-1-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So, your theory is not supported by any experimental data. For me that is enough reason to not delve any further (I can find 100000 "theories" like that on the internet).

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

So, your theory is not supported by any experimental data. For me that is enough reason to not delve any further (I can find 100000 "theories" like that on the internet).

Which theory?

Both T,Townsend Brown and schauberger's work is documented. Both had witnesses that said their devices were seen working,

T,Townsend Brown's work was made classified and became the B-2 bomber. It uses electrogravitics. Schauberger's working device was acquired ny businessmen who appeatred to be working for the US government who conned him and took his prototype device and he died days after he was allowed to go home to Austria. Schauberger's family just got the device back a couple years ago and are trying to get it to work.. but it may have been messed with and altered. WHo knows what it was like 50 years ago.

A guy who I think is a disinfo agent for the US government ended up with it before the Schauberger family got it back as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I still believe that the content of my first post will have some meaning to all of this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The theory that gravity is a side effect of an emf. If you are talking about the Biefeld–Brown effect, I don't see what it has to do with gravity. That seems to be a completely unsupported notion.
edit on 26-1-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The theory that gravity is a side effect of an emf. If you are talking about the Biefeld–Brown effect, I don't see what it has to do with gravity. That seems to be a completely unsupported notion.
edit on 26-1-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

If gravity can be controlled using electrogravitics then how can you question if gravity is a side effect of electromagnetism? It may be proven to be different effects but it is certianly plausible.. it's the best bet at this point.

This is from a document from the fities that has been declassified but was buried in a military library.. I'm certian this is the tiniest tip of an immense icerberg.

www.padrak.com...

ELECTRO-GRAVITICS EFFORT WIDENING Companies studying the implications of gravitics are said in a new statement, to include Glenn Martin, Convair, Sperry-Rand, Sikorsky, Bell, Lear Inc. and Clark Electronics. Other companies who have previously evinced interest include Lockheed Douglas and Hiller.

edit on 26-1-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
If gravity can be controlled using electrogravitics then how can you question if gravity is a side effect of electromagnetism?

because (Wikipedia):

The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley,[2] Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, "no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found".

It may be proven to be different effects but it is certainly plausible.. it's the best bet at this point.

Why is it the best at this point? To me it seems pretty obvious that gravity exists in environments completely neutral of electric charges. Even if there is a connection between emf and gravity, that does not mean that gravity is a side effect of an emf. It can simply mean that gravitational forces can be created by other means than mass. But as long as this has not been shown by experiments, it remains scifi.

This is from a document grom the fities that has been declassified byt was buried in a military library.. I;m certian this is the tiniest tip of aqn immense icerberg.

www.padrak.com...

ELECTRO-GRAVITICS EFFORT WIDENING Companies studying the implications of gravitics are said in a new statement, to include Glenn Martin, Convair, Sperry-Rand, Sikorsky, Bell, Lear Inc. and Clark Electronics. Other companies who have previously evinced interest include Lockheed Douglas and Hiller.

I will give it a look later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join