It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

One of our friends called this morning and asked us to look in on her dog today. She won't eat and seems depressed. This dog is a bit prone to that anyway, but she has company (in the form of another large dog, as she is too) so there's something else at work here. As I mentioned, my dwarf rabbit doe has rejected the young buck entirely and for the first time ever they are separated.

Animals feel it, certain humans feel it, and I feel as though plants are aware of it too. I just lost two orchids in the past couple of weeks but the other five are fine. It's sort of random but not quite. They were all in the same protected area of the house and all in good health.

The only thing I find helps me is loads of chamomile tea with honey (organic, of course) and even more meditation. But meditation is weird at the moment. Anyone else finding this to be true as well?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

was that 33 years ago ?
my brother and i had very same dream
as i remember there were all different types
of ufos in the sky we as a family all looked
out of the toilet window and dad said that we
should get back in bed

now my brothers was nearly the same in is dream
there was only one big ufo but the same window
and dad telling us to get to bed

the funny thing is my brother and i only told
each other about our dream 10 years ago
that was 23 years ago and yes i was eight.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

. . . Plus, the "baby" angle fits that as well - we are told of such things happening before, after all. Makes me wonder how many of these are walking among us now, and how would we KNOW if they were!!

I have stated this before on this site, and will again, as it fits here. The person I knew (deceased) that believed he was abducted, stayed at my home at one time, for a visit along with members of my family. He was thought of as family, really. I told him this theory while he was there, and that if I was correct, he would not be bothered while there, as I do not allow such things in my home. While he didn't believe it at first, he stated a day or two later that he hadn't felt so safe in days. To me, that is good evidence.

THANKS for your kind words.

INDEED.

Guy Malone has documented more than 400 cases where spiritual warfare has stopped the abductions. . . . in many cases--where the abductions have been going on in the same families for generations.

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

I believe the contention that the critters are from distant planets etc. etc. is part of the GREAT DELUSION of the END TIMES the Bible speaks of.

However, it does NOT matter whether they are or aren't. Even if they are . . . or even if some are and some are fallen angels . . . it does not matter.

THEY ARE ALL working with the satanic globalists to set up the Biblically predicted satan worshiping tyrannical global government of the END TIMES.

imho, that's all we need to know about their motives and goals.

And, you are right, this has gone on before. That's one reason God wiped earlier generations out with the flood and started over--the fallen angels were creating halfbreeds with man and giving man war making technologies.

They are doing the same thing in our era--big time.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That's exactly what I thought as soon as I read this thread. For me, this thread pretty much confirms what Jacobs wrote about. And there are several other threads like this on ATS. Do a search for abductions and look through some of the old threads. It's amazing.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Dr Jacobs did an excellent job in his research, his writings, his book.

It's amazing to me . . . at this point 60+ years after Roswell, we have thousands of reports from people in all walks of life . . . pilots, MD's, psychiatrists, politicians, military officers, scientists, etc. etc. etc. which are

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL IN THE ESSENTIALS.

Yet, folks DENY the realities involved as though the experiencers are describing something that's all 100% delusion and fantasy.

THAT'S DELUSIONAL!

EVEN IF the explanations the experiencers offer are not precisely accurate . . . or even not accurate in all the major points . . .

to make a flying leap from that to assume that therefore all the narratives HAVE to be made up 100% out of thin air

IS FAR FROM LOGICAL!

SOMETHING STRANGE IS OBVIOUSLY going on! Denial of that is NOT LOGICAL and not close to the truth!

Certainly there's tons of, oceans of disinformation involved.

That's NOT the same thing as 100% of the narratives being false!

In many respects, that there's so much disinformation invovled is ANOTHER INDICATION that there's something serious and real going on.

One doesn't need to spend $100's of millions on disinformation about total fantasy.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

THANKS for your kind words. Maybe there would be some merit in it . . . most of my 45+ years of study have been mish mashed together in my 65 year old memory as I did not take notes. I don't have a list of references.

I just put more stock in things that come from a diversity of sources saying the same or mostly the same sorts of things.

And, I have my close relative who worked near enough to such things to routinely see them on his job.

Let me figure out how to have a thread unique to the #5 item and I'll get it going.

The rest of the items, folks can go chase a duck about if they wish to be contrary and contentious.

A lot of the naysayers write as though they have just come from Mt Olympus with the message of the gods . . . pretending to be super rational and logical when they aren't very logical AT ALL.

And, they virtually NEVER deal with--much less adequately or well, the TYPE I vs TYPE II ERROR problem that they so vividly demonstrate so routinely.

Thanks for your kind msg.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
this is why i LOVE this site lol...

hahahahaha, oh man. wake and bake, then jump on ats and watch the intellectual sparing commense.

I love my life lol

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All

*ETs real or not, in most cases here on ats, are just like (what most people here on ats discuss) religion, specifically Abraham based reigions... you all start fighting and nearly slandering each other because of your individual beliefs in either existence, or non.

I believe the story to be enertaining. for really, truth is in the eyes of the beholder. if someone else says that happened to them, who am i to disagree? it doesnt affct me any differently, so whats wrong with accepting their story and taking whatever message you may be able to learn from it?

everyone here that has continually gone back and forth on who is right and who is wrong... YOU ARE ALL WRONG...for that was not the intention of the thread (as stated in the OP)...and again, who is anyone to tell anyone their beliefs are right or wrong? we all know who i am speaking of when i say the main dick that is wrong on so many levels...but everyone who is arguing with him is equally wrong. we have let the one dick distract us all from the point of this thread which if i was the OP i would feel hurt that i got a few good posts on what i was looking for, but then the thread turned in to a "who has the bigger dick" thread.

again...Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All- to believe this is to reject negtivity. this thread is full of negativity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I get sleep paralysis from time to time but I have never seen anything or been abducted.I just wake up and cannot move anything and start to panic and when i sorta calm down I come out of it and can move.I think the brain wakes up before the rest of the body.
I think the alien abduction stories like the one you are telling are real.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I remember when I was about 16 years old, dreaming I had found a £50 note just lying on the sidewalk. I picked it up and kept hold of it. The next thing i remember is dreaming that i stuck that £50 note underneath my pillow. Needless to say, I woke up in a frenzy that morning looking for that £50 only to realise it was all a dream.

Your mind can play some very clever tricks on you.

Having said that, I don’t understand why on earth a person would make up a story like this. It just leaves you open to ridicule, mockery and s'n-word'ing. Not to mention the possibility of your friends and family disowning you for thinking you’re an outright liar. It's a risky game!

Very interesting read nonetheless, so thank you for sharing OP!

All the best,

TrixXxtaR

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I would love to but its not gonna happen, apart from the fact I dont live in Australia anymore this is not something the lady wishes to discuss and as a family friend Im going to respect that.

I can see no way of getting hold of or even finding out if the drawings are still around without being massively insensitive

I think that's a loving stance.

However, you might prayerfully ponder . . . either a phone call or snail msg along the following lines . . .

"Perhaps _____________ you have sometimes had the experience where . . . a long time past event

with age and experience . . . can now be looked at more comfortably and with a new perspective. And, sometimes, other people and maybe even many other people have shared their own similar experiences . . . making it easier and more comfortable to re-examine and share your own.

IF you ever decide that's true, please KNOW that I'm keenly interested and very supportive of you along such lines."

I think something of that tone and wording would be inoffensive and might even be encouraging, comfortable and supportive in helping them come much better and more comfortably to terms with buried stuff that can't be lying buried all that totally 100% serenely.

just an idea . . . just imo

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Hey Dude,

You hit the nail on the head, being honest I was expecting a fair amount of scepticism (I would have been sceptical myself) but that one dick was unbelievable.

The personal attacks didnt bother me but the thought that anyone could be so ignorant and arrogant at the same time was just mind blowing, Ive decided to just believe they weere a 12 year old having some fun while mum and dad werent monitoring their net usage.

Ironically in Australia we have a slang word "Dill" that pretty much means idiot, Im guessing they got their name from from an Aussie they know LOL.

Anyway enough of the negativity

Thanks for reading with an open mind, well never know how true the story actually is but once again based on the facts I know about the people involved Im inclined to believe it.

All the best Bro

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I would have to check . . .

I have the impression that John Mack only did that sort of thing AFTER he was certain through neutral means that something pretty 'standard strange' had happened.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Certainly the best hypno-therapists do NOT lead the person.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thats actually not a bad idea, since mum told me Ive wanted to ask Sue some more details.

Im going to ask Mum if she can mention get in touch with her to say that she told me and Im curious to know more, I might stretch the truth to Mum and say I know someone who has had a similar experience and they would like some info.

Ill give Mum a call tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Food for thought: what if these hybrids have been incorporated in to the populous and have infiltrated the highest branches of power?

IIRC, some very high ranking military officers are on record as being quite alarmed at the probability that the

very human looking ET's ARE inserted into positions of power in our political and military structures . . .

and/or clones of ET creation

and/or hybrids under ET control . . .

Not fun to think about, imho.

There is purportedly a screening airport type 'gate' to get into the inner sanctums of the Pentegon which, when one goes through it, "feels" like one's brain is going through a fine toothed comb. I say that knowing that the brain has no sensory cells to 'feel' anything. The speculation of the writer experiencing that for the first time was that it was to try and screen out aliens from getting into the inner sanctums.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks. Am humbled by your kind words.

Here's some other words and phrasings you might could consider and pick and choose amongst . . .

"I've been studying the topic and would sure appreciate some first hand perspective on it."

"Some of my friends and associates have been discussing it and it has REALLY stirred my curiosity and concern for where we are on this planet at this time. I'm really searching for some answers. I'd particularly like any information at all from people I know and can trust--particularly those with first-hand experiences."

"You ____________person involved______ always struck me as a solid person with a very good grounding in reality who talked about life in real terms. I'd really appreciate your sharing about your experiences out of your perspective. I can't respect a lot of the junk on the net but I can sure respect you because I know you. And that would be very helpful to me as I research this topic."

"Some of my research indicates that first hand experiencers who merely bury their experience are kind of haunted by the memories that are never quite dead and buried but are always sort of lurking threateningly underneath the surface. Sometimes a movie or TV show or book or magazine cover or even a toy will tweak an uncomfortable memory. Perhaps if you could share some of the details with those of us who care for you and respect you regardless, it would help lay all that past stuff more to rest and you could get on with your life without having it lurking from underneath the bed or from the cracked closet door."

FWIW

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sounds more like more proof hypnotherapy for memory recall is bull# most of the time to be honest. It is worthless, there's been plenty of research on the subject. There's so many things wrong with it. Hypnotists can lead the subject to anything because people are highly vulnerable to suggestions in that state, dreams/fantasies/beliefs can be mistaken as memories or mixed in with memories, etc.

Sorry but "nightmares" and a hypnotherapy session is not proof of anything. As for the baby, as many said miscarriages happen, before 3 months its possible something happened without notice.
edit on 26-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Oh silly Dilly, you aren't making too many friends are you? In my professional opinion, when you speak to people with no respect, you're likely to come off offensive. I'm always here if you need a couple of tips on the communication process.
On topic, I find the story a little out there but who am I to say it didn't happen? I guess what I find strange is the OP just mentions ATS to his mom and she feels inclined to tell him about an alien baby abduction. Why wouldn't she tell you this before? Was it because you were surfing through a conspiracy website she felt you were ready for this intriguing information?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Its common sense. Are you serious? We would need new physics to travel at a very high velocity,bend space and create life-support to travel in space. New physics is close to impossible to achieve. If a miracle happens then so be it. I don't believe in miracles and I won't be holding my breath for one either. You want to hope and have faith that one day in the future we will create new physics go right ahead. But don't call yourself logical. You are far from it

You're so clueless and closed in your daily understandings that it is as if someone force put you in a tin box. New physics is the one not discovered and fully understood yet. Recently it was discovered there can be particles faster than the speed of light. Yes, it is science, not magic, not miracles, just like new ways of travel are new ways of propulsion or lifting off. So much is not known and not discovered..

It was a pure example of 'new physics', so you really need to shut up when you know nothing. Seems to be a troll judging by the attention got ..
edit on 26-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Give the OP a break.

First this is ATS a conspiracy site.

And lastly, this was posted in the "Gray Area" Suggestion read what the criteria is for the "Gray Area" before jumping all over the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join