It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You would think the entities doing this would be more thorough...

They're supposedly many orders of magnitude more advanced than us yet they make mistakes like this on a somewhat regular basis?

Something doesn't add up. I'm not convinced that we're dealing with aliens from ultra advanced civilizations here. Something else is going on.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

There are a lot of reasons why we are ideal candidates for abduction.
Such as?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
They know how to make babies and they know how to take the babies, what they don't know is how to raise them.
they don't understand that a baby and children need a mother. They don't understand about the communication between a mother and baby, they don't understand the safety a baby feels being wrapped up in a soft blanket, they don't understand the need for a baby to hear a music box as it falls to sleep, they don't understand the comfort a baby gets from sucking a dummy.

there teenagers are feral and out of control, and left run a muck.

Don't get me wrong they are really smart, but they are also dumb as dog poo when it comes to this.

phew i'm glad i got that off my chest.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/1/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Interesting story so thanks for sharing it. However, you say you're a healthy skeptic so you must be aware of that hypnotic regression is closely associated with false memories no?

edit on 25/1/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

You didn't escape them, you just made it easier for the pick and drop off.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Hi there,

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing. I don't think people would make stuff like this up. It's not like Sue is running around telling people all about what happened to her. Just close family. Usually hoaxers or crazies would be telling as many people as they can to get attention.

If I may share..

When I was about eight, I had this dream but I actually woke up and looked out the window because I saw lights. When I looked outside, I saw many UFOs in the air and a couple of greys in my front garden. I then ran into the passage and checked the back garden through a window. Saw another grey. Then I went to my parents bedroom and crept into their bed.

I actually woke up there in the morning so I must have been sleep walking and dreaming.

The weird thing is that I was actually talking to my parents and asking them first if I could sleep there.

Is it possible to be awake and dream at the same time? Because I have no other explanation for that.

It feels like they were after me but I escaped them.

Weird dream for an eight year old.

I think it is

I used to go out with a girl and she would start screaming in the middle of the night saying did you see that,
id be like no i was asleep.
then she would carry on saying theres another one,
another what im confused?
Ghosts cant you see them
No theres nothing there.

She would be talking to me with her eyes wide open, and shaking really bad, but in the morning she would remember nothing and claim she never woke up once in the night. she used to do this like once a month it used to creep me out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

I think an abduction/contact is a very personal experience. If they don't want to discuss it, we should respect that decision.

It doesn't mean you did wrong sharing the story, thank you.

First thing I would ask is did the Cops do a complete investigation into a possible murder. I don't care how reputable the people are they can by guilty of lying. Kids disappearing is not normal. Most of the time people who make such claims are lying.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Interesting story so thanks for sharing it. However, you say you're a healthy skeptic so you must be aware of that hypnotic regression is closely associated with false memories no?

edit on 25/1/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

That was my first thought,

She was advised by her sister to go to the hypnotherapist as the sister visited the same man for an eating disorder that he was able to cure.
The sister was in the room so my Mum said and it wasnt a planted suggestion.

My Mum actually asked if the hypnotherapist could have messed with her head when she was first told.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by wmd_2008

One of the questions I asked mum was if she was sure Sue was pregnant, she had seen the first ultrasound pic that showed the baby was actually there.

No Phantom pregnancy

This all sounds very fishy reason I say that in your OP you claim this lady was 3 months pregnant and going for an ultrasound which according to what you say above would be here second.

Here in the UK a woman won't get her first ultrasound until she is 3 months pregnant.

There is not much point before that as measurements of the baby can be done then!

Strange!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Not sure about that one but once again I know my mother isnt lying and I know that the lady isnt crazy.

It wasnt bang on 3 months it was around 3 months if that makes any difference

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

She would be talking to me with her eyes wide open, and shaking really bad, but in the morning she would remember nothing and claim she never woke up once in the night. she used to do this like once a month it used to creep me out.

Yeah, except I do remember... Creepy though. I would also feel a little unsettled if the person sleeping next to me did that. Maybe she suffered from night terrors.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You know, Do some of you believe that Deju Vu is more than what it seems?
Because i vividly recall this OP, with the same cat avatar beside it, about the same subject.

But how can that be? (I have had this problem for awhile, there are certain things that set the ringer off for me, as if im seeing something i've seen before, yet i've never seen it before. Its not some casual glance thing where its 'similar', it is the -exact- same. And its becoming more and more frequent as well. I used to dream a lot of things that would later come up in my life. There have been a few times where i have had 'deja vu' in real life from a dream i recall from 10 years ago.. wierd eh?)

Really odd, its an interesting topic. Im curious about the drawings too, perhaps they have some clues in them.
edit on 25/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by calnorak

Everyone at my house has terrible headaches at the moment, even my youngest daughter who never gets them. Funny you should mention that. But I suspect it has to do with that infernal CME that's happening right about now. Things have been weird lately. That's on top of the weird that we normally have.

My husband and I have had bad headaches since about Thursday or Friday. Isn't that strange? I was wondering about the CME myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wake up up about three times a week the same time may I add 3.00am on the dot and the first thing I think of is these little Grey dirt bags. I normally then turn over and go back to sleep and put it down to my over active imagination.

But it is starting to bother me somewhat I might get tooled up and wait up for them and give them the good news when they arrive.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

That was my first thought,

She was advised by her sister to go to the hypnotherapist as the sister visited the same man for an eating disorder that he was able to cure.
The sister was in the room so my Mum said and it wasnt a planted suggestion.

My Mum actually asked if the hypnotherapist could have messed with her head when she was first told.

A false memory doesn't have to be planted by the hypnotherapist. Is it unlikely that the woman knew about abductions beforehand? If she did her own imagination could have played tricks on her while she was under. Hypnotic regression is dangerous territory, peoples lives have been destroyed because of false memories. Remember the Satanic Ritual Abuse cases? In my opinion the abduction phenomenon and the SRA phenomenon are closely related on a sociological and psychological level.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I wake up up about three times a week the same time may I add 3.00am on the dot and the first thing I think of is these little Grey dirt bags.
Sleep during the day and stay awake in the night. Do it for a week and see what happens.

I might get tooled up and wait up for them and give them the good news when they arrive.
lol, you mean you're going to get drunk or you're going to get a gun? Either way the outcome would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Mine started two Fridays ago. Now it's on and off again, but it's still here. All of us in this house are affected at the moment. Fortunately, it has diminished my "tinnitus". I don't think I really have tinnitus, per se, but I do have a constant ringing in my ears now since the late 90s, I guess.

Have you had sometimes an utterly insatiable desire to eat? I mean just craving anything as long as you're munching something. We're all having that too. VERY unlike us.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Actually it's 9 weeks unless they suspect any complication or confusion in dates. I'm assuming it wouldn't be a spontaneous miscarriage if she hadn't mentioned any bleeding like a heavy period. Maybe the fetus just died and was absorbed by the body.

Anyhoo, my mother neglected to tell me about her experiences with little grey buggers until I had what appeared to be my own run ins with them, whether I put that down to anything other than my sleep paralysis I still don't know, I just know it scared the living wits out of me and in many ways still does.
I still speak to my ex and considering how long ago it was now it actually freaks him out and sometimes we speak of it. What freaked him out the most is that same night while he was fast asleep and I was having this episode he had a dream where he saw one of the little blighters in my daughters room (She was 18 months) and she was laughing and cooing at it while it watched her.

I saw no ships, no white rooms, no clinical oddness, just my own room and two little gits minding their own business with one getting on with it's impersonal rummaging about with my nekkid down below. To cut the story short I jerked as you might with such a sight and they both silently clocked me, the one nearest to me (like an anesthetist looked down at me so close to my face I could see myself trying to scream in the mirrored blackness of it's eyes, it put its hand over my face and I blacked out.

In order to rid myself of the fear I also set to work painting and drawing. But anyway it could just be in my head, and in my mothers (she not only claims to have seen at close quarters a UFO with my uncle (which oddly is corroborated in a list of paranormal events in the local area I stumbled across on the internet recently www.paranormaldatabase.com... )
but she also insists she's had visits and seen them in her back garden. Whether she's off her rocker is debatable like everything else I suppose.

edit on 25-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Not a gun but a very heavy blunt tool maybe a large wrench. Pretend im asleep then BAM get the little fella bagged up and ready to sell on ebay.

No more nightmares and a profit. Happy days

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She could have had what is referred to as a spontaneous abortion (early miscarriage) - with the foetus being passed in the toilet. It does happen.
Irrespective of any alien claims, how did professionals explain the disappearance?

edit on 25-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join