It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by dilly1

We would need new physics to travel at a very high velocity,bend space and create life-support to travel in space. New physics is close to impossible to achieve. If a miracle happens then so be it
You are still talking about this in Human terms.

And you apparently missed my post on the last page... no response?
Human terms? How else am I going to explain the obvious to you.

What is wrong with you people.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Sounds more like more proof hypnotherapy for memory recall is bull# most of the time to be honest. It is worthless, there's been plenty of research on the subject. There's so many things wrong with it. Hypnotists can lead the subject to anything because people are highly vulnerable to suggestions in that state, dreams/fantasies/beliefs can be mistaken as memories or mixed in with memories, etc.

Sorry but "nightmares" and a hypnotherapy session is not proof of anything. As for the baby, as many said miscarriages happen, before 3 months its possible something happened without notice.
edit on 26-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

While I acknowledge there may be unscrupulous hypnotherapists out there to say its all BS is in my opinion wrong.
I believe the subconcious registers pretty much everything around us and it has been shown that under hypnosis peoples recall of a room, colours, objects placement etc is significantly higher than normal. And yes I am aware its also been shown that people can be lead to admit to or remember things that havent happened but this wasnt the case in this situation.

This hypnotherapist helped people with things like smoking, motivation etc etc and the lasies sister was in the room with her the whole time. It wasnt planted!!!!!

As for the miscarriage, I agree its possible that nothing was noticed but it is highly irregular that there is no accident or bleeding from what I can gather

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Not tryin to seem off topic, but stories like these seem to have common traits, and the whole being pregnant or missing a baby thing is a common theme for women who claim abductions.

It makes me wonder if that whole theory about how the govt made a deal with the aliens and gave them permission to take a certain amount of people, for experimentation or god knows what. Then they say the aliens didnt respect the agreement and just started taking however many people they wanted.....

Genertic harvesting? Experimentation? Or do these "aliens" need something our bodies (and cows) provide for their sustenance?

All I know is that if I ever plan on abducting people and stealing babies, I'm definitely going to pimp out my garage to look like the inside of an alien ship, and dress up like a gray alien!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
reply to post by dilly1

Oh silly Dilly, you aren't making too many friends are you? In my professional opinion, when you speak to people with no respect, you're likely to come off offensive. I'm always here if you need a couple of tips on the communication process.
On topic, I find the story a little out there but who am I to say it didn't happen? I guess what I find strange is the OP just mentions ATS to his mom and she feels inclined to tell him about an alien baby abduction. Why wouldn't she tell you this before? Was it because you were surfing through a conspiracy website she felt you were ready for this intriguing information?

I didnt just mention it we had a discussion on what it was about, I mentioned some of the funny stuff Id seen which included a guy who was interviewed by ATS and described how when abducted he beat up an alien, the interview included the line " and I was like POW! POW!" which is how we got on the topic of Alien abduction.

As for why it wasnt brought up earlier as stated in my OP at the time my mother didnt know what to make of it and I was maybe a bit young to handle the thought of little men taking people from their beds.
Anyway why would she tell me this before? its not something you bring up to fill an awkward silence.

And once again Im not presenting what happened as fact only that this was told to my mother first hand by someone who 100% believes it happened to her and I know this person to be of sound mind.
That said I cant blame you for being sceptical, I know I would be.

P.s People can we please stop feeding the troll

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by dilly1
*snip*

Yes I am saying :believing in aliens,here on earth or hoping they exist somewhere wanting to be are buddies (or boogyman) is freakin delusional. And that includes believing all abduction accounts,ufo pictures or video or anything that leans towards ET influence. There is NO credible proof so why people use the Alien option IS delusional.

I don't know if you believe or hope the delusional alien option could be real. But you sure are desperate posting this ridiculous story. You're either lonely or really lonely. Its obvious you are not looking for answers or a logical explanation.

Whoa, slow down there! I am all for looking for a practical explanation, but sometimes, there isn't one. In this case, i think there is, and have already posted so. However, that is not so with all cases, nor are all the people involved in those cases "delusional", etc. As I stated in an earlier reply, I knew someone that was NOT crazy at all, was never hypnotized, and yet still believed he'd been abducted. This was someone so close to my family, he was like another brother. I also have a family member that has seen UFOs. Now, this family member KNOWS various planes quite well. and sees quite a lot of military craft, being close to more than one AFB for years, and in a place they flew near regularly. SOME of that this person saw, I am told, could have been unknown test craft. Some, though, could NOT have been. Not unless there is technology so advanced, and secret from most of us, that it would seem like science fiction, or beyond. Aliens? This person doesn't think that's the case, but this person also doesn't see a good explanation.

I don't think someone sharing a story they have heard is doing so because of some emotional need, either. That's rather presumptuous of you to state such a thing. Posting here, of all places, IS looking for possible explanations, theories, etc. Have you truly never experienced anything at all, your entire life, that you can't explain? Seen nothing you could not identify? A lot of people do, and they aren't head cases for looking for answers.

By all means, look for a rational explanation, even offer one, but not by attacking the OP, eh? We can all offer the same courtesy and respect to others that we want for ourselves.
Your family needs help. Mental help. If they and like yourself would really be objective and understand how freakin violent and difficult it is to travel in space; you wouldn't be drinking the koolaid.

And knowing planes quite well or even if they lived in a military base doesn't make one an expert. No one is an expert with ufo's; only the human that design that specific craft is the expert . that designer would not see the craft as a UFO,but a FO.... Your friends and family are not aeronautical space engineers.

The story being shared is nothing but a story and should never be taken seriously because there is no proof to prove it . Eyewitness accounts,video and pictures are all in the same boat. They all can be fabricated.

Yes,,I have many time seen things I could not identify. And?? So what?? That doesn't mean I allow my imagination to get the best of me. Which is exactly what is happening here on this thread and all over this forum. If you allow your imagination take control of your logic you will be a freakin "head case". Okay!

I didn't attack the OP. I am stating logic ,,,reality. The alien option comes from the imagination.

Ps- is that the "beastmaster" holding a rifle?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopSecretMission

Originally posted by PopSecretMission

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by dilly1

You said "what if"
And you said "what if" nothing can go faster than light. Even if that were true, which it might not be according to some new research being done at some of the worlds most advanced facilities, you're still ignoring the certain ways to get around that problem, such as those noted by BO XIAN.

You're making assumptions just as much as anyone else.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)
When the hell did I say what if nothing can go faster than light?. I'm stating new physics is needed (for us) to travel in hostile space. Space travel is so hard, if mastered by ET, we would all be done. No more ATS. Or do you have hope that ET would have some TLC for us humans. Lol

BOXian doesn't know diddlysquat about anything. Correction, he does have gnosis: on theories ; based on hope and converted into delusional facts.

Are you sure that's the band-wagon you want ride?

I don't make assumptions. I basically state the realistic facts that you and the million other naive members who ignorantly choose to ignore the fundamentals of hostile space.

You sure claim to know a lot about hostile space and how it works and doesn't work and can even predict into the future about what WON'T work later. Sounds like you've been there. Have you?

You dam well know I haven't been their.

Its common sense. Are you serious?

If they had a smiley that went *blink, blink, blink* in astonishment.....this is where I would stick mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

*snip*

You dam well know I haven't been their.

Its common sense. Are you serious? We would need new physics to travel at a very high velocity,bend space and create life-support to travel in space. New physics is close to impossible to achieve. If a miracle happens then so be it. I don't believe in miracles and I won't be holding my breath for one either. You want to hope and have faith that one day in the future we will create new physics go right ahead. But don't call yourself logical. You are far from it.

Um, you mean "there"? You speak of "new physics", as though that is something we would make ourselves. Newsflash for you - we don't create physics; we simply discover how things work, and this knowledge is being adjusted all the time. Plus, you have no idea what could be known, yet kept secret. If logic is so important, should you not consider that you might not have all the data?
Thank you for the grammar lesson on "there".

When I say "need new physics", I meant discover and explore . Not create. You are just doing your best to discredit me. Which is fine. I state how dam difficult it is to travel in hostile space and you start to worry your fantasy of aliens really existing becomes moot.

Our knowledge is not, anymore, being adjusted. If you haven't noticed we are creating more an more theories by the week. Until we find a way to travel past our moon we will not , not ever, discover anything new. There is so much a telescope can discover.

We need new physics. Period!

I do have all the data. You choose to ignore my data because you are not reading it on Natgeo or the Science Channel sites. Which is again fine.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by dilly1

Maybe the story was massively made up ?? you think?

It doesnt fit into ur narrow world view so its obviously made up

Scientists have not said ALL stars have planet.

I said NEARLY all not ALL and yes they have!!!!

check out this link and educate yourself a little
Scientists see more planets than stars

Wow...And so what if there's trillions of blue planets; you ,like the rest, forget the immense effort it entails to travel in hostile space. Which is always ignored by you ufoers. And don't say this topic as no relation to aliens. If it really didn't this topic wouldn't have been even be considered for posting.

You like the rest forget that barely a hundred years ago most people who THOUGHT they were intelligent thought it would be impssible to fly. WHo knows what a civilsation hundreds if not thousands or even hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than us would be capable of.
Who said this topic had nothing to do with aliens??? It has it right there in the thread title that it is about aliens, pretty much the only person who has been narrow minded enough to not even consider that possibility has been you. Your blatantly a troll and Im done with you, grow up and try opening your mind a little

Oh I see, my world is narrow because I don't have the logic in believing aliens actually abduct humans. Lol,, sure kitty kat.

You didn't say "nearly" but it doesn't matter. Its irrelevant. Like I have stated a billion times. It doesn't matter if there are trillions and trillions and trillions of blue planet. I don't care . It doesn't make space travel fun and easy.

You are ignoring the most vital part of science. Don't you see you are being played by all the propaganda of "more planets than stars" crap. It a ploy to deceive you.

So because the Wright brothers changed transportation for ever that means what exactly??? That aliens are billion light years ahead of us. Read my other posts. All you ufoers are the same delusional ants. Why would you think a fictional alien race is more advanced than us.. Did you ever think its your imagination giving you hope.

You think!

Try closing your mind a little. You are way , way out there.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by dilly1

You know, being condescending and rude in all of your posts doesn't make you look more intelligent, it does the opposite. This post reads like you're shouting at someone, chill out.

Care to explain and prove the possibilities of interstellar travel by aliens and this Contact crap your stipulating is factual? Answer that question

A worm hole would completely bypass the problem. What's wrong if worm hole travel, for example, is theoretical? On what authority do you rule it out completely - when scientists of much more integrity than you hypothesise that it could be possible?

One who is illogical believes in theoretical jargon. I don't

You repeatedly try to sound more intelligent than you are - why the chip on your shoulder? Most commonly accepted scientific facts begin as theory. There is nothing unintellectual about theorising. I never said I put faith into these ideas or take them for granted, but entertain the possibility - if you do not do that there is no way you are as intelligent or as learned in science as you claim you are. Neither are your thought processes 'logical'.

You don't accept the OP's story but you your not ruling it out.? Lol,, you sound like an agnostic. Pathetic

No, I don't believe the story at current. With regards to alien abductions in general, I don't believe any of the stories I've encountered. However, I don't have the authority to say it hasn't ever happened with absolute certainty. Neither do you. You can call yourself 'logical' all you want, but that doesn't make you so. You're big on this word delusional too, I wonder if you may be projecting.

If all humans that have ever lived applied your 'logic' we'd still be living in caves.

Edit: You can post multiple replies in one post, there's no need to make a big deal out of each of your replies.
edit on 26-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

Well pretend I am whispering instead. Its your hyped imagination that's at fault.

No,no,no!! Wormholes are not theoretical. They definitely exist egghead,look it up; and even your boyfriend stevie-boy hawking has proved WH are real. The problem is they exist in the quantum level. You do know what the quantum level is right? I'm still whispering,,,shhh

Which scientific facts? Because, General and Special Relativity, those are INCOMPLETE THEORIES. The Unified Field Theory is INCOMPLETE. So, as you see, the OLD physics are wrong, and the NEW physics won't work until we find several missing bits first. And bits meaning massive amounts of data.

so if you want to continue to discredit me because I am rude , go right ahead. I dare you to challenge me on any theory or anything. I promise you I will embarrass you. Oh I forgot to whisper,excuse me

We are still living in caves buddy. Everything around you is nothing but a hologram recycling itself over an over. You really have no clue do you ,,all you have is just hope and imagination. Enjoy your iphones and G4 crap.

Whispering away,,,lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
reply to post by dilly1

Oh silly Dilly, you aren't making too many friends are you? In my professional opinion, when you speak to people with no respect, you're likely to come off offensive. I'm always here if you need a couple of tips on the communication process.
On topic, I find the story a little out there but who am I to say it didn't happen? I guess what I find strange is the OP just mentions ATS to his mom and she feels inclined to tell him about an alien baby abduction. Why wouldn't she tell you this before? Was it because you were surfing through a conspiracy website she felt you were ready for this intriguing information?
Sorry Steff, not looking to make amigos or amigas. I am here to shake ufoers trees a bit. I hope you have the time to read my past posts.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

***ATTENTION***

Let me remind everyone what forum you are in:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Next, before you post any further, let me remind you of the Terms & Conditions of Use that still applies in this forum.

Further, let me remind you that You are Expected to post with civility and decorum even in this forum.

Lay off the off topic remarks, pictures, insults and any other T&C violation.....or you may find yourself banned after your post is actioned by staff.

Discuss and debate the topic, but lay off each other and stay w/in the T&C!

Thank you. Carry on......

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Its common sense. Are you serious? We would need new physics to travel at a very high velocity,bend space and create life-support to travel in space. New physics is close to impossible to achieve. If a miracle happens then so be it. I don't believe in miracles and I won't be holding my breath for one either. You want to hope and have faith that one day in the future we will create new physics go right ahead. But don't call yourself logical. You are far from it

You're so clueless and closed in your daily understandings that it is as if someone force put you in a tin box. New physics is the one not discovered and fully understood yet. Recently it was discovered there can be particles faster than the speed of light. Yes, it is science, not magic, not miracles, just like new ways of travel are new ways of propulsion or lifting off. So much is not known and not discovered..

It was a pure example of 'new physics', so you really need to shut up when you know nothing. Seems to be a troll judging by the attention got ..
edit on 26-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Umm,, particles come from the quantum level. You do understand that ,, right? The micro can't play with the macro. Accept it

How am I clueless again.

Your propulsion and lifting off statement is based on nothing more than "hope".

The "not known" and "not discovered" part is nothing more than wishful thinking.

There is no known technology at present that could propel a manned or even unmanned vehicle at anything near a small fraction of the speed of light. The fastest vehicles ever created by mankind, the Voyager probes, used a gravitational slingshot off of the planet Jupiter to attain a velocity of 100K mph

— that's STILL the fastest speed ever attained by a man made vehicle, and it's about 5 times faster than the FASTEST man made propulsion system.

The Voyager probes have been in space for over 33 years, and they haven't even escaped our solar system yet. When the Voyagers FINALLY clears the Heliopause (where the solar wind terminates) in about 6 years, they will have traveled roughly ONE freakin LIGHT DAY!!! okay?

One Light Day is the diameter of our Solar System. It is 4 LIGHT YEARS to the next nearest star system, okay!

So far, our FASTEST vehicles EVER require about 40 years to travel ONE LIGHT DAY

You my friend are clueless,not I

Accept it

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Reposting for clarity.

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

***ATTENTION***

Let me remind everyone what forum you are in:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Next, before you post any further, let me remind you of the Terms & Conditions of Use that still applies in this forum.

Further, let me remind you that You are Expected to post with civility and decorum even in this forum.

Lay off the off topic remarks, pictures, insults and any other T&C violation.....or you may find yourself banned after your post is actioned by staff.

Discuss and debate the topic, but lay off each other and stay w/in the T&C!

Thank you. Carry on......

edit on January 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Great thread.

My opinion is simple on hypnotism. It is not the hypnotist that is planting these thoughts in the one being hypnotized. The hypnotist simply places the willing participant under a trance and because the participant is willing (made a concious choice to lower the the wall of protection against subliminal implanting); the fallen angels that dwell on Earth (demonic) spirit beings that broadcast thoughts and intentions through the air into the minds of susceptable mankind, can broadcast whatever deception Satan wants into the mind of the participant to the point where they truely and honestly believe a lie is the truth and they honestly believe they experienced the lie in real life.

The following is an segement quoted from "A Trip Into the Supernatural" by Roger Morneau, he was part of a demonic worshipping group of powerful influencials during the middle of the 20th century.

"HYPNOTISM
The next thing in the three part policy that they had adopted there (in 1700AD), the second one was to find a way to be able to get total control of people’s minds and that would be done by taking hypnotism out of the realm of the occult and introduce it as a new science for the benefit of mankind. They felt that by taking hypnotism out of the realm of the occult, they could then use people of great renown, educators, people of capacity that would supposedly regress people in time to former lives that they had. Now what this would do for Satan's plan is this; it would create in the minds of the general public, solidly set now in the general public, an unwavering trust in that great deception. In other words, people would believe it, that this person was hypnotized and regressed in time to former lives and did this and did that in reality.

continuing on....

NEW AGE
The idea of “New Age” was a big thing that was coming up, one of the major deceptions of the last days; and the priest (of Satan) talked to us for quite a while, and then he said, “could I have a bit more of your time, I want to tell you something really fascinating; the masters Grand Plan for harvesting the multitudes of the earth into his cause, just before the close of the Great Controversy between the forces of good and evil.”

So after we had expressed our interest to know more about the activities of the spirits, he continued, “It’s going to be done in an unique manner, this grand plan, people are going to eat this stuff! Demon spirits will declare themselves to be inhabitants of far distant planets of the galaxies; that are coming to warn the inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of the planet, unless something seriously proper is done to avoid it.”
Then he went on, “They will claim to have out of body experiences, that is some persons are supposed to be able to go into different places and come back and write all about it. They believe their immortal soul can do this. So, due to the fact that the millions of the earth believe in people having an immortal soul, the very first lie ever told to mankind by Satan in the gardern, this is readily accepted, when the spirits will through a trance-medium converse with influential people. A trance-medium is known today as a channeler."

Both hypothetical objectives of hypnotism then decption for the purpose of pushing the "alien" agenda may be the truth behind the OP. Of course this is just my opinion and it means nothing to those who believe differently.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Sounds more like more proof hypnotherapy for memory recall is bull# most of the time to be honest. It is worthless, there's been plenty of research on the subject. There's so many things wrong with it. Hypnotists can lead the subject to anything because people are highly vulnerable to suggestions in that state, dreams/fantasies/beliefs can be mistaken as memories or mixed in with memories, etc.

I do NOT think that BLACKWASHING hypnosis

is an honest and informed appraisal of the realities involved.

The KEY ISSUE IS

TO WHAT DEGREE, IF AT ALL, AND HOW

the hypno-therapist LEADS the subject wittingly or unwittingly in a direction the subject would not have gone on the subject's own.

That's it.

Everything else is noise.

Oh, I suppose one could get into issues about how much family beliefs, family customs, religion etc. influenced stuff.

However, on a PRACTICAL, TRUE, HONEST level, that's just not a realistic concern.

PARTICULARLY in a hypnotic state, the subject is predisposed to taking everything at face value, matter of factly, literally, as reality. In my professional trained opinion, they

don't tend to INVENT unreality on their own.

There may be exceptions but that's the general facts of the matter.

Milton Erickson of Phoenix was the worlds best hypnotherapist. Some of his antics and cases are a real hoot. He was a super master.

He once had a case where a wife came to him frantic because her hubby dying of cancer--the pain meds no longer worked. And he refused to be hypnotized for religious reasons.

Milton asked if the man still had any passion about anything. The woman said--only growing tomatoes.

Milton went out to the man's garden once or twice in Milton's wheelchair . . . and for 15 min talked to the man about growing tomatoes in a way that taught the man to hypnotize away his pain without the man ever realizing that's what he'd done.

That was an example in a hypnotist leading the subject where the subject on the one hand very much wanted to go--to have less pain--and on the other hand--for religious reasons, would not have consciously chosen.

However, all Milton did, really was get him to FOCUS INTENSELY ON TOMATOES to the extent that his pain faded into the background.

I think hypnosis is a bit more than MERELY intense focus.

However, in terms of the scientific research, most of it says that HYPNOSIS = INTENSE FOCUS. Period.

INTENSE FOCUS does NOT CREATE pregnancies . . . uhhh . . except I suppose for the cases of intense focus on the act of doing so. LOL . . . but just sitting in a chair alone INTENSELY FOCUSING is NOT going to cause an alien hybrid baby to get placed in one's womb.

Nor is intense focus going to cause the womb to be empty the next morning after an abduction experience--which may also have left trace evidence on the environment in the home and in the yard outside.

edit on 26/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix emphasis

edit on 26/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: clarifying

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Well pretend I am whispering instead. Its your hyped imagination that's at fault.

No,no,no!! Wormholes are not theoretical. They definitely exist egghead,look it up; and even your boyfriend stevie-boy hawking has proved WH are real. The problem is they exist in the quantum level. You do know what the quantum level is right? I'm still whispering,,,shhh

I said 'worm hole travel' was theoretical, not worm holes themselves. That aside, I never claimed to be an expert myself, though I do have a basic understanding of what the quantum level is. In any case, you misread my post and this response is non-valid.

Which scientific facts? Because, General and Special Relativity, those are INCOMPLETE THEORIES. The Unified Field Theory is INCOMPLETE. So, as you see, the OLD physics are wrong, and the NEW physics won't work until we find several missing bits first. And bits meaning massive amounts of data.

I didn't refer to any of those theories specifically. I'm very much aware of that, though.

We are still living in caves buddy. Everything around you is nothing but a hologram recycling itself over an over.

Well I personally live in an apartment. Would you care to explain this hologram notion? Is that an objective fact then?

You really have no clue do you ,,all you have is just hope and imagination. Enjoy your iphones and G4 crap.

I have no idea what you're talking about here - totally nonsensical.

Edit: You know, you've told everybody that they're delusional - I really do think you're projecting. Why are you even on this forum? From the looks of it, you're just here to post in a condescending and attacking manner without even making valid points. To insult someone's family on here is unacceptable, as is quoting massive chunks of text just to reply with a single emoticon. Really, you could do with a crash course in introspection.
edit on 26-1-2012 by arollingstone because: see post for details

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join