It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey all,

Let me start by saying I have known the people involved since I can remember and they are normal everyday people, they do not advertise or have ever tried to profit in anyway from this.
I only just in the last 10 min found out about this and while Im healthily skeptical I have no reason to believe any of this is in anyway made up.

Was just having my weekly call home to Mum, she asked what I was doing as I sounded distracted.
Told her I was just browsing a website called ATS, she asked what it was about and after giving her a brief run down (conspiracies, science news, ancient history, Aliens) then she casually drops " Sue and her husband think they were abducted by Aliens"
I normally try to keep it clean when talking to Mum but came out with a massive "WTF!!!!!!!!! when? why didnt I know about this?"

Mum explained I was too young (I was 11 at the time) and she didnt want to freak me out as well as the fact she wasnt sure what to make of it.

I remember around the time it happened, My mums friend had miscarried a few months before and she was in the process of getting divorced. We used to go visit alot at this time so my mum could be there for moral support and I could play with her children. I remember Sue always looking haggard and sad.

My Mums friend was about 3 months pregnant she was due for an ultrasound and when she went the fetus was gone, no blood no accidents just not there anymore. in the week or so upto the ultrasound Sue was having really bad nightmares and the husband was having terrible headaches.
With no other explanation she put the miscarriage down to stress and although sad got on with life.
Over the next few months the nightmares got worse, she couldnt remember what they were but it got to the stage were she had to take pills to get to sleep as she was so terrified of dreaming.
The husbands headaches also got worse but he found he was able to get rid of them by drawing, the drawings were weird and I can remember seeing some of them, they looked like machinery or circuit boards, he had a heap of them in the study where me and Sues older son used to play computer games.

After awhile Sue decided to go for hypnotherapy to try and get rid of her headaches as the meds were seriously affecting her, Expecting the issue to be trauma based from losing the baby she had regression done, it turns out her and her hubby were abducted and the aliens took the baby!!!!!

When Sue went back and told her hubby about this he didnt want to listen and it eventually led to their divorce.
After the hypnotherapy she could remember the incident clearly, they were abducted 3 times. on all occasions they were abducted together after falling asleep but then separated when on the craft(?).
She can remember being terrified all 3 times but apparently they didnt physically harm her (she never gave mum details on exactly what it was they did)

I can clearly remember around the time it happened and knew something was seriously wrong, Mum seemed overly anxious anytime we were going to visit.

Once again I know for a fact my mother isnt lying about this and I dont believe Sue was lying either, she genuinely believes this happened to her.

Im not sure what to make of it but since I know the people involved and know what type of people they are Im inclined to think this may be real.

Anyone on here have similar first hand experience of this sort of thing?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Are you guys still in touch? Can you get your hands on his drawings? Super interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

My Mum is still in touch with Sue but not as much, she moved to country town after her kids finished highschool.
The Hubby now lives in another state and has no contact with the family as far as I know.

I asked mum if she could ask Sue a few questions for me but said she didnt want to bring it up.

Im tempted to try and get in touch with her kids and ask them what they know but I havent spoken to them in at least 12 yrs and dont know how that conversation would go.

"Ah yeah Hi Damo, Its ____, remember me we used to play computer games together? anyway I just found out ur parents were abducted by aliens, do you know anything about it?" LOL

Ill ask my Mum about it a bit more in the next few days as at the time was just too in shock to really think of anything to ask.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I think an abduction/contact is a very personal experience. If they don't want to discuss it, we should respect that decision.

It doesn't mean you did wrong sharing the story, thank you.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Often people make up stories to help them deal with the emotional pain when this sort of thing happens.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I believe the story, and feel for them if this was real.

I'm kinda interested in those headaches.

Last couple days been having some that were so bad I had to leave work, which normally doesn't happen, I can usually take some otc meds and tough it out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

My Mums friend was about 3 months pregnant she was due for an ultrasound and when she went the fetus was gone, no blood no accidents just not there anymore.

This is probably more likely than aliens. Phantom/False pregnancy

en.wikipedia.org...

Rare in humans but not as rare as aliens!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

One of the questions I asked mum was if she was sure Sue was pregnant, she had seen the first ultrasound pic that showed the baby was actually there.

No Phantom pregnancy

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If she had 2 scans, 1 with a baby and the next without surely alarm bells would have rung in the doctors heads. unless it was a misscarrage.

Losing someone you love can make you do/say the crazyest things.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My sister was four months pregnant when her baby "disappeared". She had been to prenatal monthly after the pregnancy was confirmed. The fourth time the baby was gone. They said that she had probably miscarried so they did a D&C to prevent possible infection. There was no evidence a baby had recently been there. All tests came back with no evidence of any pregnancy at all.

There are things that mimic pregnancy, but those also have telltale signs so evidence is virtually always present to indicate one thing or another. There was nothing in this incident.

My sister and I were both abducted as children and believe that it has happened periodically since. Along with our mother and other sister, we all have things in or on us that have no adequate explanation. There are a lot of reasons why we are ideal candidates for abduction.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I thought of that before posting but figured there was no way this would ever get back to her or that anyone would know who it is so it was safe to share.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
sounds like part of the hybrid program the aliens are working on.
happens more than what people realise.
know of several cases like that most recent was in september in small town about 580 km from me.
theres a few theories regarding the program and its eventual objectives.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Everyone at my house has terrible headaches at the moment, even my youngest daughter who never gets them. Funny you should mention that. But I suspect it has to do with that infernal CME that's happening right about now. Things have been weird lately. That's on top of the weird that we normally have.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
If she had 2 scans, 1 with a baby and the next without surely alarm bells would have rung in the doctors heads. unless it was a misscarrage.

Losing someone you love can make you do/say the crazyest things.

This Woman wasnt crazy, manic depressive or anything like that.
She didnt do it for attention or sympathy or go out and write a book about it, This is something she genuinely believes happened to her and told a close friend and her sister.
She had a large circle of friends and if it was sympathy or attention she wanted she would have told alot more people Im thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have to admit that if I read what you wrote 2 hrs ago I probably would have s'n-word'ed, but now..............

Something interesting in ur post, u mentioned you are an ideal candidate for abduction, why is that?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi there,

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing. I don't think people would make stuff like this up. It's not like Sue is running around telling people all about what happened to her. Just close family. Usually hoaxers or crazies would be telling as many people as they can to get attention.

If I may share..

When I was about eight, I had this dream but I actually woke up and looked out the window because I saw lights. When I looked outside, I saw many UFOs in the air and a couple of greys in my front garden. I then ran into the passage and checked the back garden through a window. Saw another grey. Then I went to my parents bedroom and crept into their bed.

I actually woke up there in the morning so I must have been sleep walking and dreaming.

The weird thing is that I was actually talking to my parents and asking them first if I could sleep there.

Is it possible to be awake and dream at the same time? Because I have no other explanation for that.

It feels like they were after me but I escaped them.

Weird dream for an eight year old.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Very interesting story, assuming you're telling the truth. I believe the baby was never really hers, it was a hybrid baby - they placed it in her and removed it when it was ready. Do some research and you'll find many similar cases. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Was she in the prosses of geting a divorce before/while this was ahppening, or was it only after what she had told her husband. (sorry it wasnt to clear in the op)

Im not calling you or her out, just trying to understand her mind state at the time

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Very interesting story, assuming you're telling the truth. I believe the baby was never really hers, it was a hybrid baby - they placed it in her and removed it when it was ready. Do some research and you'll find many similar cases. Thanks for sharing.

Im telling you the story as I heard it from my mother who heard it from the lady it happened to, Im not prone to flights of fancy and dont feel the need to impress anyone or get attention.

I was somewhat reluctant to post this thread and spent a good 2 min hovering over the post button after it was written for fear of ruining my ATS credibility (not that I actually have any LOL)

I can kind of understand how people who have had paranormal experiences must feel after posting this, I was and still am kinda of expecting to be ridiculed and called a liar.

I do believe in aliens and do believe they have visited Earth but never really paid much mind to abduction stories as most of them seem to be told but what can only be described as cranks.

Ill be looking into it a bit more now as I KNOW this lady isnt a crank.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Sorry I should have been more clear,

The divorce was almost a direct result of Sue believing she had been abducted and the hubby thinking she had flipped her lid and not wanting to deal with it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join