It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days, or Days are Ending?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
First, I had NO CLUE which forum to put this in, so I'll understand if it needs to be moved. It covers several topics which could place it in a few different forums, so I just picked one.

The End of Days....

Mention those words, and virtually everyone identifies it with the same meaning. The End of Days = The End of the World. At least, that's the meaning modern culture has ascribed to it. But today, I had a thought that connected pretty decently with some other knowledge, and so here I am, presenting it to you. Mind you, this all is hypothetical. Agree or don't agree, it's fine. I'm not saying it's true or that I believe it. I'm merely presenting an idea - another side of the coin that could be just as valid, yet ignored.

So what is it? What is so different about that phrase that could possibly be interpreted another way? Quite simply....The End of Days could be nothing more than a statement meant to depict the end of linear time. Essentially, "days" WOULD be over if that were to happen. If time then opened up to us, and we could travel about, forward, backward, up and down, then there would be no use for "days".

But here's where the information could actually be plausible...

We are currently experiencing reality in four dimensions. Ironically, we are also in the "fourth world" getting ready to usher in the fifth world. For a while now, I have felt these two were linked. For every world we usher in, we obtain a new element, or dimension to our existence.

1 dimensional is length...like two points with a line connecting them.
2 dimensional is width, in addition to length...like a picture drawn on paper.
3 dimensional is depth, in addition to length and width...like our current reality.
4 dimensional is duration, in addition to length, width and depth...this is what we call time. It's only one direction at this point, with a clear beginning and end to things.
5th dimensional is all of the above, except time is no longer constrained to just forward movement.

This will help you understand what I'm talking about, if you haven't seen these before:

So my point is this...perhaps 2012 is nothing more than a signifying that it is TRULY the end of time, or the end of days. Or those of you who have entertained the Illuminati cards, have noted the confusion over the "tape runs out" picture, when everything seems to end. If you take this theory into consideration, it makes sense that it would quite literally be the end of "days". Not to be confused with the end of the world! But merely, the addition of another dimension that will allow us free movement in all directions with time. And the next big turning point will usher in the 6th world with the addition of the 6th dimension, and so on.

Now, having said all that, don't ask me how it will play out, because I don't have a clue! But you're more than welcome to speculate and share ideas! I don't think this year is going to be bad at all....quite the opposite!
edit on 25-1-2012 by Gseven because: edited title

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I believe this. I also see a group of people following the old world path, unaware that it is they who control the future. And further unaware that they are being led down this path to keep the world as is, by some monsters that like waging wars and controlling humanity.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Who exactly said we are in the end of days? Or that the days are running out?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Who exactly said we are in the end of days? Or that the days are running out?

Well, you can take any reference I suppose...there's all sorts of ancient depictions, stories, etc. The actual words are most likely limited to Biblical references, but they are in mainstream thought, regardless.

As far as anyone "saying" we're in the end of days, again the 2012 phenomenon in mainstream thought is persistent, but it most likely is due to the Mayan calender and other ancient artifacts.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sweet clips. So when we look out at an infinite number of galaxies, they represent all other galaxies created differently, in another time and place under different circumstances etc. But all these galaxies make up one universe, and there could be an infinite number of universes, far out.

I've read that this is all an illusion of the neo-cortex. That all star clusters, and the universe are residing inside the brain and the self you think is you, is but a small particle, smaller than the smallest quark, quite a mind fcuk really...

edit on 25-1-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

I'm aware of that too, and it's a pretty mind-boggling notion. I have some theories about the existence of other worlds and dimensions, but they're not easy to put into words. Maybe another post sometime when I have time to properly put it together!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

as you know too our existence is justified fundamentally negatively, this is where what you are meaning meet with end of life too

we have that weakness which in truth is right, but it became a weak fact to our individuality value and of

that we must keep meaning free end in meaning our reality existence that we cant avoid, that is why any even positive illusion is quickly sold out, what matter is so little for us when it is the us we are forced to deal with its fact existence

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I thought about this the other day and decided "end of days" means "no more days", so quite perhaps. Taken in the unsual unparsed sense, it makes no particular sense.

Maybe we all conntect to the same router and get the same download broadcast at just about the same time?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you think of history as a series of nested hierarchies, or as a cyclical story that keeps repeating in one form or another like a spiral, then "the end of days" could mean the end of history (as we know it) meaning an abrupt shift or fractal type bifurcation, or like a plunge into a strange attractor aka the "eschaton", which represents an "object" (moment?) of absolute novelty ie: a new heaven and a new earth. I think of "it" as a great clearing or cleaning-up process by which everthing becomes new again. In terms of "time" and a dimensional shift, we might consider that time, which used to play us, is something that will become a tool which we can play with, creatively. For all this to occur, "history", the entire long breadth of it, from the most ancient times to the present day, must be fully "grokked" or understood in a new light, whereby it's drivers, both good and evil, may be fully recognized for what they are.

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."

Such an "end" would be a day of judgement, not of the horrific, cataclysmic variety, yet a point of demarcation and differentiation nevertheless (sheep from goats), which is no less terrifying for those who will continue to do evil as if that "nexus" hasn't passed over and recorded and rendered a just judgement upon them.

For those who can set aside a religious bias or aversion, and understand, if such a day is upon us or fast approaching, now would be the time to wash our "garments" in the blood of the lamb, because he alone has been proven worthy, trustworthy and true, and is known in Revelations as the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. All this really means, is that the great gift of incalculable value is freely available to any who might have the wisdom and courage to recieve it and open it, and the gift, on opening we discover to our dismay and utter joy, is our true self as we really and truly are, made whole again, reintegrated.

It is not the time to be found in pieces without integrity and wholeness, yet who among us is perfect, whole and complete? This is where the "lamb" of God comes in, to fill those gaps, in the form of an intercessory grace. This is just good sense, it's not "religious" or a "threat". It's an invitation in fact, to the great Wedding feast of the ages, an invitation which is first rejected by the "PTB" and then re-sent out to the lowly and the downtrodden, and the outcast, but one which, to accept, means to leave all attachements of selfishness and self-centred preoccupation behind, in a heartbeat.

For those who will, it is a time of great joy and celebration, when the Bridgeroom is at the opened door. In truth, that day has already come, and is here now already, but few know it. And I am here to say, don't be afraid, and there is still time, but oh, the sorrow, and the weaping and wailing and gnashing of teeth when THAT door closes, if ever, and it could, but no one knows except the "father" if and when (if ever) it will close.

with love,

NAM aka Bob

P.S. As far as I know, although I don't know the mind of God, the great gate (of heaven) remains forever opened, with all the nations being led into it (over time), and the height of the twin pillars of Justice, and Mercy, from the apex at Calvary (Golgotha), all the way down, is forgiveness, yet without making any compromise whatsoever with sin and evil. This would be very good news, if what I posted above appears to be just too devastating, for some.

edit on 25-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."

Can above be both that thruth will be reveled and that all will be enveloped by light? Where light equals mana/chi? Is he/she really going for a full harvest already (and not in a few billion years) or is the change here just a small harvest? I have a hard time beliving a full harvest on earth soon but it might be. Above might also explain all the seeds awwkeening and pushing chi. Is it enought that we just push chi? A whatever if he/she wanted more the he/she would make us do it.

P.S. As far as I know, although I don't know the mind of God, the great gate (of heaven) remains forever opened, with all the nations being led into it (over time), and the height of the twin pillars of Justice, and Mercy, from the apex at Calvary (Golgotha), all the way down, is forgiveness, yet without making any compromise whatsoever with sin and evil. This would be very good news, if what I posted above appears to be just too devastating, for some.

I think you might be right from my point of view. The evolutionary development of the soul over extreme lenght of time where you go forwards and backwards sometimes in different lives was one of the thoughts I had before I got to the law of one and my soul knocked. And that sound was really suprising. Kinda funny joke on me by god. Me a person that dissliked what Christianity stod for so much getting the message in biblical terms. Sometimes god have a wicked sense of humor. You gotta love it. Hilarious. Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Sometimes god have a wicked sense of humor. You gotta love it. Hilarious. Namaste

Ah, someone else who's had an encounter with the living God, you have no idea how much that means to me to know that I'm not alone or just a single voice crying out in the wilderness. Thank you. Yeah, he's as funny as all get out, big time!

ie: I was awakened early am of the 23rd of December 2011 (last month), to what I percieved to be the joke of all ages (although I can't remember it now, unfortunately). But for everything I guess there's a price to be paid, and I'm a lifetime smoker (since I was 14), so, the "joke" started out with me heaving and gagging, almost to the point of puking (while laughing uncontrollably) seemingly for no reason, but it was just the funniest thing or experience I've EVER had, big time. Perhaps imbedded in it was the "sign" that it might be time to quit smoking!

edit on 25-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
I thought about this the other day and decided "end of days" means "no more days", so quite perhaps. Taken in the unsual unparsed sense, it makes no particular sense.

Maybe we all conntect to the same router and get the same download broadcast at just about the same time?

I think we do!! I think it's impossible to ever have a unique thought, because we all are so connected. And where do these thoughts generate from? That's the question. So if one person gets an "incoming transmission", it's highly improbable that other antennas won't pick that up as well. Not to mention that when the info IS received, then that person starts to think about it....thus sending it out again and again for other people to pick up on.

I've said before and I'll say again...I don't think for one second that our "random" thoughts are random at all. I think we are all very much tuned in to each other, and those "random" thoughts are really what we're picking up from each other. Like a radio, flipping through the channels.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

We are on the cusp of, or have reached the "cosmogenesis" or the "omegapoint" of the "noosphere". Check into the writings and ideas of Pierre Tielhard de Chardin for more. When combined with Carl Jung's ideas about the collective unconsciousness, and even synchronicity, what we have is the makings for the Eschaton (see the ramblings of Terrance McKenna on Youtube for more on that idea).

Yes, it's all coming to a head and we're all tapping into "it", but I swear that unless and until it restores your sense of humor, and compassion, for all life in every form, including that of your fellow man, at all stages in their journey, that you haven't yet "grokked" it (to borrow a strange term from the Sci-Fi writer Heinlein, which means to take in an idea so deeply, it's akin to eating and drinking it, and fully integrating it into your very being).

Buddha called his enlightenment "nothing special", which is pretty funny, and Jesus must have been an absolute riot, and it's easy to detect his mirth, and cutting humor, when you re-read his words in the new light of awareness, like for example the entire framework within which he delivered the parable of The Good Samaritan for example

www.jesuswalk.com...

"Go and do likewise" he says, and then turns and walks away..!
Fricken AWESOME!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

They are shaped by a huge number of variables, no doubt, but some seem to have no sensible origin since they defy contextual framework in the moment that they happen to "occur". It seems as though the more the thoughts defy the contextual framework, the more I observe a wave of others expressing them in the days following in others that pay attention to this realm. Given that, it is possible to test, if one is up to the task.

What I meant by "we all", was more of a grouping. I think others are primarily receive on different subnets, so to speak, with transmissions routed particularly to them. It may still originate at one source.
edit on 1/25/2012 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the term end of days... might not be what you think it means

end of days might just mean the cessation of our civilization ability or desire to keep a calendar or mark the 'days' officially (meaning no requirement for record keeping for all sorts of 'official' proceedings)

after all when the supposed 3 days of darkness happens... then the masses might just determine that the normal process of weekly or monthly due dates (for all bills &/or payments) are now null & void...

considering that they will say : why even try to keep this BS system working... we are at the End right now

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I feel compelled here to try to decribe this "joke of the ages" as I experienced it, although no words can really capture what it was, at the time that it happened to me, but I'll try, here goes..

It begins with a sudden epiphany of absolute liberation due to a radical tranformative forgiveness of one and all, here and everywhere, where I guess the fundamental presupposition is that absolute forgiveness is absolute freedom/liberation, perhaps with only one condition, or one thing to DO, involving our most grevious sin, against our own self (which in the light of such awareness is itself extremely humorous), and so the laughter begins.. but it gets better. Since all has been forgiven, every aspect of our prior self, and all our foibles becomes a source of immense humor (as does that of the others with whom we interact or have relationships, since everything is now so perfectly clear in the light of the truth and perfect awareness), and so laughing at ourselves, and 100% liberated to be absolutely freely self-expressed, our first inclination may be to immediate run to someone we know, to let them know that we absolutely forgive them, while also seeking their absolute forgiveness, all the while laughing as the joke just seems to keep on getting better and better. They of course, on encountering us, may be horrified, even terrified, and so they'll immediately thow up their defence shield of judgements and all manner of assumptions about us, and themselves, and seeing this, OMG the joke gets even FUNNIER, but wait there's more...! Falling down in a heap of laughter, we may now beg them not to assume anything, and desperately attempt to assure them, through tears, not of sorrow, but of laughter and joy that we are most assuredly NOT laughing AT them, at all! Still further horrified at our abhorent behavior in relation to them (hysterical) their first concern might be that we've awakened the neighbors! LOL some MORE! Recognizing their fear (lol) and amid their urgent pleading that we "calm down", after throwing a wet towel in our face (lol), we take heed and walk away, saying to ourself "ok, he's right, calm down, calm down (still giggling). Then it may occur to us that being absolutely free, we simply don't know what to DO or where the heck to GO - OMG what do I do NOW? Where do I go? (LOL) [if God could speak he would remind us here that we are entirely free to do and go where we WANT! lol some more!] "Ok ok, this can't be happening" we might think to ourselves - what can't be happening we might then ask ourselves? of course it's happening, nothing can't not happen for God's sake! lol
Perhaps then thrown into a panic, running this way and that, realizing that freedom is all around us, no matter WHAT we do or WHERE we go, a hiliarious panic might set in, and so we might run fleeing into a prison cell of our own making, the one we USED to inhabit for no reason at all (prison of absurdity), and there, laughing like an insane madman at the sheer beauty of it all, while thanking God for such hyper-freedom as this, along comes God to open the DOOR (he might even first knock, just to be polite!), "saying" as it were, don't be afraid, come on out and play and laugh some MORE! "Oh God" we say, you're just TOO FUNNY I don't know if I can DO THIS? "Why not?" God seems to ask, and so weeping and laughing tears of joy and immense gratitude, free to come and go, we exclaim "on no, I just don't know what to DO now, now I'm royally screwed in the best possible way, maybe I should start by quitting smoking, but oh God this has just been so stressful, do you mind if I put it off until the new year sometime?! LOL LOL LOL

That's sort of what it was like..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Thank-you OP!
Great post. I've always had a hard to conceptualizing to myself what a 5th dimensional reality might be life. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to be, I don't think I'm a very visual person.And what you've said makes perfect sense and I can actually understand it.

Wonderful videos as well! Thanks for taking the time to share them!
edit on 26-1-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Love you soulbrother. Namste

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Heh, thanks. You too, all of you, it doesn't really matter "who" you are or think you are.

The other thing that tends to happen I've found, is that the meaning of things get's magnified everywhere you turn, but it's best not to get too carried away with this way of looking or listening, but sometimes you can't help but notice the synchronistic nature of all the meaningful "signs" and "wonders".

This arrived in my inbox today from something I subscribe to called "insight of the day" which I think is somewhat relevant, since the new life, the life we are living into, now that we've dropped all the baggage, ought to be lived fully and completely, whereby we take on full responsibility for ourselves within this new domain of absolute freedom, and beauty and love.

"The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny."
Albert Ellis
1913-2007, Psychologist

Here's another which came to me when I was walking down to the local "internet store" where I made that post about my experience, this one from a little girl who was swinging or sliding as I didn't see her, only hear her sweet little voice as it came to my ear (as if for a reason). Oh how I love children in their innocence and wonder and awe and in their unconstrained and unhindered playfulness.

"Catch me daddy, I have a surprise for you!"

Oh God when will these tears of sorrow, joy, and laughter, ever end?
("whenever you want them to, my son. Just don't stop smiling!")
[and no I'm not hearing God's voice, that's just an imagined projection]

In my experience, although God seems to already know, in advance, everything that's going to happen, paradoxically, there is nothing that pleases him more than when his children deliver him with a pleasant surprise.

Let us be that surprise, so that a new day will dawn, both for us, and for our entire family of mothers, and fathers, grandparents, sons and daughters, sisters and brothers, boys and girls, toddlers and infants. Let no woman mourn who is pregnant or breastfeeding in the "last days" because a new day is dawning on a new age of Grace and Spirit, and reason and logic (logos). Let us surprise God, by rescripting, if possible, certain prophecies that do not have a happy ending. I do believe that that would be perfectly ok, by Him.

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

P.S. But let it be according to Thy will, and not mine, that whatever is done is done. Amen.

edit on 26-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

top topics

join