It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - the start of the end for Christianity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by osirys

I agree. No worries, I didn't take it as an attack...sorry if it came off that way.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
2012 the start of the end (for christianity) ?

Certainly not. The "start" of the end began with the question "Why ?"

It is the simple little question that will eventually (hopefully) purge all religions.

All the faster as we answer "How ?"

To those with faith, you're entitled to believe how you will. I can respect that. Doesn't make it true though.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Christianity will soon be relegated to insignificant. I'm in my mid-20's and only about 10% actually still believe in that garbage. Many others are CINO (christian in name only) for the sake of apeasing their family. But in a few more generations it will be all but gone and it is because of the dissemination of information (internet).

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
Christianity will soon be relegated to insignificant. I'm in my mid-20's and only about 10% actually still believe in that garbage. Many others are CINO (christian in name only) for the sake of apeasing their family. But in a few more generations it will be all but gone and it is because of the dissemination of information (internet).

Huh hu hu hah
Maybe where you come from sunshine
China is growing in faith at an unbelievable rate. True Christianity and sincere Christianity. North Africa as well.
Oh how ignorant the ignorant
www.cbn.com...

The USA is not the world, how arrogant and foolish.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Originally posted by ping9

Huh hu hu hah
Maybe where you come from sunshine
China is growing in faith at an unbelievable rate. True Christianity and sincere Christianity. North Africa as well.
Oh how ignorant the ignorant
www.cbn.com...

The USA is not the world, how arrogant and foolish.

Ho ho Christian media outlets are not the unbiased source you wish they were, how arrogant and foolish.

Though there is a correlation between abject poverty and lack of education and religion. Lack of ignorance tends to breed people who ask "Why ?"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You are 100% correct in saying it is the end of Christendom both Catholic and Protestant. As for the year being 2012, it may have a bearing on 2012. However if it does NOT, it should not bother a TRUE christian or a follower who strives to imitate Jesus. A date does not matter. One who genuinely is a disciple of Jesus follows him his whole life and strives to imitate Jesus all the way to the grave.

There will eventually be a sifting of all professed Christians on the Earth. Will they cave under persecution? Will they renounce their views? Will they be ashamed of Jesus and his Father Jehovah? At that time we will see billions of professed christian's cave and be found counterfeit christian's. This is something we don't want.

A true christian will keep plugging away undisturbed and in peace.

<< 1   >>

join