It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: World must stop Iran from conducting second holocaust

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The only country on this planet to use a nuclear bomb on people was the United States. Just because you're indoctrinated with propaganda, thinking that blowing them to kingdom come will solve anything, does not mean there are not other answers. Can you show me literal proof that Iran is developing nuclear weapons? And if for some reason they manage to get ONE, you think they'll do what with it exactly?

Nothing, I'm sure, Israel isn't already planning with their 200-300 Nuclear missile stockpile.

They don't have the capability of sending a nuclear warhead, via ICBM, to the United States. So, unless they're attacking our military bases (empirical bases) again we find ourselves faced with a non-threat. The IAEA aren't allowed to search and report on our nuclear capabilities, same thing with Israel, so why are we the exception?

Everyone is so scared of a dirty bomb, but what country is losing weapons grade nuclear material? Not iran, but the USA. (Article below: The U.S. is unable to account for 36k pounds of weapons grade Uranium And Plutonium)

articles.businessinsider.com...

What is my point? It's not our business whether they have nuclear power, be it for protection or energy. We can't even manage ourselves, why do we continue pretending to play the "parent" country when we are failing ourselves. You know what won't solve this problem? War, dropping bombs, killing people, spending billions of dollars so that American contractors can earn their big profits.

Peace.
edit on 25-1-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
reply to post by popsmayhem

The only country on this planet to use a nuclear bomb on people was the United States. Just because you're indoctrinated with propaganda, thinking that blowing them to kingdom come will solve anything, does not mean there are not other answers.
Peace.

Absolutely Right!!! do it one 7.62 or 5.56 round at a time and make it last 12 years and make War effort contractors Filthy rich...OK I'm in right on the "Save Face" band wagon with ya! hell make it with Hay.
edit on 25-1-2012 by rebellender because: added a word in edge wise

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

If Iran were ever to attack anyone, they'd be wiped off the planet by Israel or the U.S. within minutes. There are no calls for a preemptive attack.

I don't understand how people can expect to be free, when we're trying to control every country that disagrees with our way. What do we do if they disagree with us? "LET THEM HAVE THE NUKE" (I corrected the spelling and such, had to decipher it for people who don't just speak "american") seems to be general consensus. So when our federal government starts imposing unconstitutional laws on it's own citizens, the answer to that is "LET THEM HAVE THE NUKE." yes?

What makes you any better than any of the people you want "taken out?" People act like we will be killing the "bad guys", when in reality, we're just killing peoples mothers / fathers / sons / daughters. But their lives are worth less than yours, so let's just kill them.. Correct?

The U.S. can't even balance a budget, yet they're expected to instill democracy in failing governments? We're supposed to be the great protectors of the world, yet we can't even protect our own boarders? We don't have the MONEY to continue these unjustifiable wars, let alone the pride in our country. Time to wise up, this military industrial complex will either fall by choice or by force, with the responses in this thread, it's clearly the latter.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Oh it means the powers that be, as in the elite, the people who control things, Illuminati etc, all of the above really, just a general term.

Thank you for the explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join