It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: World must stop Iran from conducting second holocaust

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Smells like false-flag

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
AH boo hoo, those poor poor picked on Israelis that possess 300 plus nuclear holocaust weapons which Iran has ZERO ;( boo hoo

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What young Benjamin fails to admit, is that Iran hates ISRAEL and ZIONISTS.

It has NOTHING to do with JEWS!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That nutjob is just saying that kind of BS because he has elections in a week in his own party.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Agreed.

It seems really stupid to me that people care that Iran want nuclear tech, of course israel don't want them to have it as they will tell israel to go #### itself when it comes to middle eastern relations. But the whole line about them being terrorists who will nuke israel the second the get it is just total BS, Iran ia not stupid, and they hardly want their nation to be wiped off the face of the planet, they just don't want to be pushed around.
edit on 25-1-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Iran is doing nothing wrong , Israel has too much power and is hungry for more, America is using Israel to gain more power and will turn on Israel when there`s no muslims left ............ America will conduct the " second holocaust " , mark my words.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Why does Israel plea for support and asks "the world" to stop Iran? Don't they have nukes? This just sounds like they want us to take the hot potatoes out...in reality they would not need our support, not at this point. Iran does NOT have nukes, yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I personally don't think that the people of the US will support a war with Iran, although some of the things I've read on here recently have had me a little worried, especially when we are supposed to be a community of informed people, who are very well aware of the tactics and desires of the Elite/TPTB/illuminati etc etc....this is text book stuff.

Can you tell me what TPTB is abbreviated for? I keep seeing that written on this board and I have no idea what it is.
edit on 25-1-2012 by USN1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have given up on trying to pick sides on any world affair, being related to my country or not, being related to my beliefs or not.

I see countries marginalized, and others supported. Some left to oblivion, others chased away like the plague.

Personally, I don't care any more about what countries do or don't, all I hope is that somewhere near the future, this historical and religious crap ends. Who hurted who first, who made what, who said what, who believes in what book... It's all pathetic.

You can't rule a country on religion and propaganda alone. People need food and stable family surroundings to develop. Israel, and most of Middle East countries, don't seem to care about a future. It's only about the next date or prophecy in their books. It's amazing the genius, yet naive move that the people who wrote holy books made. They were vague enough in order for their followers to grasp their beliefs for hundreds and thousands of years to come.

Keep adding hate, and it will never go away. Right now, the memory of WW2 is still present. We have movies, and witnesses, documentaries and constant bombardment from the TV, trying to teach us a History line that isn't complete nor fair. It fails miserably, because it does not teach the mistakes in History made by all of us, it only carries on the success, disregarding the loss against the light of glory and victory.

But fast forward into time, and in the future, the Holocaust will be remembered the same way we remember the first jew stories. It will be one more excuse for murder, from all sides. It doesn't matter where you stand on Israel, you have to admit that the victim (being really a victim or not, doesn't matter), in order to get peace and justice, must not continue to push forward hate and motive for murder.

It's time for the Israeli people finally realize their place in the world, and look forward instead of looking into the past for justifications.

A child is only an adult when it stops behaving like such. Israel should learn from such modest teachings.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It`s good to see he`s not fooling most on ATS going by the replies you`ve had.

Maybe most of the people on the planet aren`t being fooled by these lies on Iran by Western governments and the mainstream media.
The problem is that they`ll do what they want anyway.
Just like they did in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

They`ll attack Iran.
This could trigger off WW3.
The war machine will keep on rolling, by TPTB until they fulfil their needs and although we massively out-number them, our voices wont be heard because they own the media.
You speak to a government official and they don`t want to know.

How do we stop them from destroying many more thousands of lives ?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

It is quite hilarious how Netanyahu and co try to portray Israel as some tiny, undefended 'city on the hill' when talking of the supposed Iranian nuclear threat.

It is estimated that Israel has 200-300 readily launch-able nuclear missiles capable of destroying any target within Iran. IF Iran did for some bizarre reason, after developing a deliverable nuclear device, launch a first strike on Jerusalem
they would be literally destroyed within minutes.

edit on 25-1-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

20 million russians right?

That is always something that really got to me, no one ever mentions the other countries and how they and their people suffered.

That's because the jews control the media, and the only want you to know about their suffering...# everybody else's suffering...while they control what you see and what you hear and what you read they'll rub out and downplay the history of whatever country that has suffered during war (or not) leaving only the jewish holocaust of 1939 - 45 in the history books and the minds of our children.
edit on 25-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

The Synagogue of Satan, calling themselves Jews, but who are not, control everything. Hollywood is completely controlled and therefore every tv show and film spews out anti- Jesus and anti-God propaganda so that our youngsters regurgitate the lies as facts thinking that they are so smart when the only end game of these so-called Jews is to keep them away from God and salvation. So-called Jews created communist ideology, planned and implemented the slaughter of 20 million in Russia (many Christians were tortured beyond words). They are godless people without the spark of life and they are fast killing the western nations by fooling everyone that Jesus isn't real . So called "Jews" own every publishing company - the producers of every classroom textbook that teaches OUR children that humanism is the future and that we descended from apes. Why? So our children deny Jesus Christ and God. So called "Jews" happily started the lie that they are "chosen people" when Christ Jesus told us explicitly that they do NOT have God because they rejected him, many in the Christian churches suck down poisoned doctrines as if it was Kool-Aid, the Catholic church fought so called Jews for centuries from infiltrating the original church which eventually failed. Why? To control it from within and to deny salvation to millions and millions.

These creatures answer to Satan and have one stated goal before the the end - to deny salvation to people through lies and deceipt by getting them to believe that God in Heaven doesnt exist. Both Iran and Israel are full of innocent people who will be sacrificed by their Satanic leaders and puppet masters all to further their plan. Albert Pikes envisioned WWIII, which I believed was a hoax up until now, sure looks like it isn't . (Zionism and Islam war). Whether he wrote it or not, the fact that the book, in which it was published, was 1925....

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time".

I, for one, look at world events today to see the progress and I look to the Bible for truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Some good old fashioned Antisemitism there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

Oh it means the powers that be, as in the elite, the people who control things, Illuminati etc, all of the above really, just a general term.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Well, internationally speaking they would, if Israel nukes Iran without provocation or international support they would furhter alienate themselves from the global arena, which given such an action could be devastating to their nation....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

That is a good point, Israel would be ultimately devstated by any nuclear attack, the thing is that I see Israel jumping the gun as a result of the point we're discussing, they just can't risk it. Scary stuff all in all, someone really needs to put a chain on Israel's leaders.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did the Israeli government urge the U.N. and U.S. to intervene in Cambodia, Rwanda, Sudan, etc.?

So they use these tragedies, whose cause they did not take up, for an emotional appeal. Israel should have been on the front lines of stopping these genocides, because they are so concerned about genocide, right? No one else, including Israel cared about those genocides, but we should step in to protect people this time. Is Israel a special case?

Yes, Israel is a special case. They actually have the means to defend themselves, but refuse to do so. Unlike the genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda, etc., where poor and defenseless people were exterminated.

How dare the Israeli government compare these genocides to their current situation.
edit on 25-1-2012 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Taking Israel
out of it will solve everything just like
why do Sunni and Shiite Muslims hate each other?
Sunni versus Shi'ite? Arab versus Kurd?
Like the muslims have not been
in civil war for thousands of years over it...
They will then just fight over who gets
israel. How about the entire middle east
were removed? Israel is the only half way
decent country in the whole middle east,
with a democracy in place, freedom from sharia law,
womens rights,
(women can't drive in Iran and are routinely stoned for adultry,
and Iran claims there are no homosexuals in its country because
they hang them... yup they hang gay people!!
LETS LET THE HAVE A NUKE111)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Taking Israel
out of it will solve everything just like
why do Sunni and Shiite Muslims hate each other?
Sunni versus Shi'ite? Arab versus Kurd?
Like the muslims have not been
in civil war for thousands of years over it...
They will then just fight over who gets
israel. How about the entire middle east
were removed? Israel is the only half way
decent country in the whole middle east,
with a democracy in place, freedom from sharia law,
womens rights,
(women can't drive in Iran and are routinely stoned for adultry,
and Iran claims there are no homosexuals in its country because
they hang them... yup they hang gay people!!
LETS LET THE HAVE A NUKE111)

You're serious aren't you? Why is it any of your business what lawful processes some other country uses? And your solution to the problem is annihilate an entire country, the majority of which are innocent civilians.

A+ for you. You're just like the people who advocate Pro Life but want the death penalty.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

You're serious aren't you? Why is it any of your business what lawful processes some other country uses? And your solution to the problem is annihilate an entire country, the majority of which are innocent civilians.

A+ for you. You're just like the people who advocate Pro Life but want the death penalty.

I never said my
solution to the problem is
annihilate an entire country.

A nuclear bomb factory
being destoyed is no where near
the millions in Iran..

If they can hit Irans nuke facilities
and it took them another 20 years
to rebuild well that would give us atleast
another 20 years to figure this out.
I mean unless someone so smart as posted
quote above had a better solution.
A better solution is not letting IRAN HAVE A BOMB...
Risking millions of lives with Iran having a nuke.
Not the same scenario PAAAHLEEEAZE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join