Netanyahu: World must stop Iran from conducting second holocaust

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged the international community Tuesday to take steps against Iran's nuclear program and "not sit idly by" during any attempt to carry out another Holocaust.

"This is a day when the world needs to commit not to allow another genocide and to act so that weapons of mass destruction don't reach the hands of Iran's ayatollahs. Only a combination of crippling sanctions and putting all the options on the table can make Iran stop," Netanyahu told the Knesset, which was marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Netanyahu raised the question of whether the world had learned the lessons of the Holocaust. He noted the uniqueness of the genocide committed against the Jews during World War II, but asked whether the establishment of the United Nations had prevented subsequent genocides.

The answer is no, he responded, citing the genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda and Sudan. "When the world has intervened, it has always been late, and with masses of people paying with their lives," he said.

"Look what's happening in Syria. Despite progress, technology and the flow of information, the world is not stopping in its tracks over the men, women and children who are being murdered indiscriminately. Against this backdrop, can we say with certainty that the world would not sit idly by in the face of renewed attempts to exterminate our people?"

www.haaretz.com...

Was perusing Israeli news and came across this one. I'm not going to get into the holocaust at all but this just seems ridiculous, and such an obvious appeal to the emotions of people involved in the holocaust in order to get support for the war they want to rage on Iran. To me that is just despicable and so incredibly offensive.

They are resorting to some pretty low tactics but obviously that is nothing new, it just seems that when it comes to Iran they are pulling out all the stops, even the holocaust. Hopefully some people will be able to see how ridiculous these claims are. Also, as an obvious move to get more support from the US they are pushing this one, and pushing it hard. I personally don't think that the people of the US will support a war with Iran, although some of the things I've read on here recently have had me a little worried, especially when we are supposed to be a community of informed people, who are very well aware of the tactics and desires of the Elite/TPTB/illuminati etc etc....this is text book stuff.

Anyway have a read of the article, pretty funny stuff.

Cheers
edit on 24-1-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Stop a jewish holocaust to continue the muslim holocaust. The circle of hate continues.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Until we decide to put our feet down and put a stop to it, instead of buying into this separatist, xenophobic fear based mentality that we have been conditioned to NEED.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

If you acted like Israel and you seen people stop using dollars and started using gold, big independent people like china and india, people who see you as huge nuisance because of years of assassinating without restraint, and the US who has paid your political toll time and time again covering for you, Wouldn' t you start to see maybe your chickens coming home? Would you call it paranoia? Wouldn't you feel you borders get very small.
There is a reason people speak of the Samson Option when it comes to Israel.
edit on 24-1-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Holocaust for whom? Ask the Palestinians and I'm sure they could tell us
all about the holocaust happening right now....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
News Flash, it was not just a holocaust for Jews. Does Netanyahoo know how many Russians, Americans, Japanese were killed? We used Nukes on Japan, and you don't see them complaining about Iran and its energy program.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
And remember what STALIN/LENIN?MArxism did too the Russian people was alsoa
Holocaust as well,, never forget 20M dead by the hand of there own LEADER,,

take a hint people,, there is only one nation IRAN,, that will willingingly COMMIT SUICIDE,,

MAD wont work here,,,
thats my opinion.

Me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If he is right, yeah, considering yourselves "chosen people" will put a big target on your back, and he should be concerned. If he is not right, then he needs to quit playing the damn holocaust card to further their agendas. The majority of Israeli and Jewish people are good natured. Like most people though, it is a shame that they have such a bonehead as a leader.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Everytime Ben speaks, my BS meter flies off the chart...he pins the needle every time!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

No of course not, and they are not being entirely paranoid, the world on the whole seems completely fed up with their general behavior, especially in the middle east. Though I don't see how using the holocaust as a justification for war is kosher, it's not kosher at all. Using Rwanda and other genocides that took place to further justify their sentiments is also very offensive to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He asked if the UN had done anything to stop the Genocide in Rwanda, Cambodia,Sudan , and... he almost said Palestine, I thought I saw him mouth it. J/K on the Palestine part, but ..... REALLY Imayahoo, your gonna complain about lack of UN involvement, when Israel has the most Resolutions against it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

20 million russians right?

That is always something that really got to me, no one ever mentions the other countries and how they and their people suffered.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I thought it was mainly just extreme zionists that considered themselves the 'chosen people', also a very offensive sentiment, one that ultimately alienates them from other people, sad really, I like people.

With that said though I have spent much time with Israeli people, I travelled India with a wonderful and gorgeous Israeli woman who I learnt much from, on the dark side though, I did see where they are coming from, not that I agree at all, and I don't, although sometimes it's just very complicated for the people of the government who commit so much murder. The Governments justify it to their people in a number of ways as we well know on ATS, trouble is not many Israeli's (that I have met) distrust their government, hopefully that will change.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
News Flash, it was not just a holocaust for Jews. Does Netanyahoo know how many Russians, Americans, Japanese were killed? We used Nukes on Japan, and you don't see them complaining about Iran and its energy program.

Well a systematic genocide of a people is a little different than the 1/2 million Russian soliders that died in Stalingrad or the 1/4 million Japanese civilians killed during Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And Japan is against Iran's nuclear program...US wins Japans Support

I personally don't care what Iran does , I'm just presenting the facts....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What does piss me off...the SOB always says Holocaust in reference to 6 million jews when in reality there were many others of Gypsy,or polish, russian, or others who died in that total....yetenyahoo always steals the whole total for the jews...this i find reprehensible.....
Not that i am in favour of the final solution either...if anything i am pro letting bygones be bygones and settling down to a long peace....
the world can make no real progress for humanity while all this selfish stuff is happening.
One or two definates
1)Isreal will not stop its expansion efforts in every direction till they have their whole and origonal borders again.
2)The arabs will never stop fighting for their own survival...what else can they do?
Sooner or later more war will be inevitable .....thats the way i see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Netanyahu is insane.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Pure Zionist Propaganda . What did anyone Exspect otherwise fron the Israeli Head of State , an Admittence of Guilt for the Death's of Thousands of Palistinians ? ..........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why do they still call it Palestine after all these years,,
I know it was Decreed by Rome in 10 B.C that this strip of land should be called Palestine,, but didnt think Roman Law would last this long,,, strange,,,

Palestine, a Roman Edict,,,, still in force,, wow amazing,,

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

20 million russians right?

That is always something that really got to me, no one ever mentions the other countries and how they and their people suffered.

That's because the jews control the media, and the only want you to know about their suffering...# everybody else's suffering...while they control what you see and what you hear and what you read they'll rub out and downplay the history of whatever country that has suffered during war (or not) leaving only the jewish holocaust of 1939 - 45 in the history books and the minds of our children.
edit on 25-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Pure Zionist Propaganda . What did anyone Exspect otherrwise fron the Israeli Head of State , an Admittence of Guilt for the Death's of Thousands of Palistinians ? ..........

Netanyahu is a willing member and head of a Death Cult called "Israel". Who is largely backed by the Death Cult/Collective Ego/Manifest Destiny Cult called "Judaism".

What else can we expect from such a mass of functional sociopaths?

Do I sound harsh? Probably. But Israel and it's leaders and the majority of it's population are functionally INSANE by some basic standards of the term.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join