It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Paul Delivers State of the Union Response - Jan. 24, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So, I was pretty in tune with a lot of what Mitch Daniels said tonight during the official GOP response that aired right after the SOTU address tonight.

I then saw the response in the video below.

I gotta go with Sen. Paul on this one...

Sen. Rand Paul delivered the following Republican response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union Address this evening

edit on 1/24/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

He said more truths and made more sense in 4 minutes and 58 second than the President did in 1 hour.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The part that I loved most about Obama's SotU address was when he was talking jobs. He said that he created 2,000,000 jobs that was turning around this country and blah blah blah... I don't know who else notices this, but... 2 million jobs is less than 1% of the United States population. If 30,000,000 are out of a job... then I have no idea why the whole audience felt the need to stand up and cheer.

Glad Rand can make sense of things for us all...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like rand but not as much as his dad. He voted for the Iran sanctions which notches him down alot in my book.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

The part that I loved most about Obama's SotU address was when he was talking jobs. He said that he created 2,000,000 jobs that was turning around this country and blah blah blah... I don't know who else notices this, but... 2 million jobs is less than 1% of the United States population. If 30,000,000 are out of a job... then I have no idea why the whole audience felt the need to stand up and cheer.

Glad Rand can make sense of things for us all...

because, like it or not, (and considering the number of small government threads on ATS you don't like it), the Federal government is the largest job maker in the United States, both in direct government positions and contractors. Sorry, that's just a fact.

The more people want the expenses reigned in, and the more Congress listens to that flawed idea, the more people will become unemployed when their companies lay off due to the lack of construction. For all those "close the borders" types around here, there is plenty of construction on border stations, but those funds are drying up. That will eventually equal more lost jobs once provided via government spending.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sorry but he`s clearly reading a script , untill he freestyles it like his father he`s just the same as " them ", he looks a little confused , and chokes when he mentions taxes . Something tells me he`s not as .... " enthusiastic " as Ron.

Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura 2012

edit on 25-1-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join