It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghostly happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well last night after so many months probably 3 or 4 my bedroom door started opening again 4 times before I finally turned in for the night. is there anything else a ghost could do to let me know if this was my friend. I mean I have the door as I mentioned before slightly ajar for night light purposes, and this habit used to bug him when he was alive. Is there anyway I could find out if he is truly here. Could he possibly communicate to me through computer? Would night or day be the best time? Why just the door mainly, last week the t.v. turned on once by itself. Can I ask him to manifest or is this something he decides to do, does anyone out there know.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

If it is slightly ajar i am not really that surprised that it moves.
A door moves = ghost?

My television (When i still had and used one) once turned on by itself every so often.Then sometimes it would not happen for quite some time.Turned out that if my neighbour pointed his remote in precisely the right direction he would activate my tv.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sorry Dude,
Dead is dead.

And don't start thinking those damn BSOD's are spirits, it's just crappy windows.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have wondered this for over 2 years myself about my husband. As much as I miss him and want to see him, I find myself debunking most 'unexplained' events. Most, but not all.
Maybe try to do some recordings - evp's. I've done many of them and only recently did 1 finally show what I called real evidence. But even so, I'm not so sure it was really him. the negative afterlife will do anything to trick you.
just be careful not to invite 'anyone' in...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
When you say your door is ajar, does that mean you've left it slightly open? There are natural drafts through homes - it wouldn't necessarily mean it's a ghost. I have a huge expanse of sliding closet doors in my master suite, and they shake a couple of times at night. My house isn't haunted - it's just shifting. You should get a pet that sleeps with you as they always know when something is wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I mean I have the door as I mentioned before slightly ajar for night light purposes, and this habit used to bug him when he was alive. Is there anyway I could find out if he is truly here.

Sorry for your loss. He may be visiting you as you seem to connect the door thing with him. Sometimes people return to tell us goodbye, deliver a message, apologize, whatever. They may give us a "sign" that denotes their presence, and then later deliver a message of some sort say in a dream or in an experience. What show were you watching when the TV went off? Did that connect to him as well? Try thinking about him just before sleep and also lay still when you wake and try to remember any dreams. Could come anytime in a window and could stop altogether suddenly. Pay attention for a while to any kind of "activity" that doesn't seem right or "normal" and then be alert for any kind of "message". You never know what form it will take or how it will reach you. Only you will recognize it when it does. Others might think you are reaching or crazy.

That's cool... contact is cool. It confirms a spirit world after life for us here and now. That might be the only message from your friend. Dunno... you will.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I really do hope it is your friend getting in touch with you and that he's giving you some sort of message, but the chances are it is just a draft that's causing your door to open. I can't explain your TV because I'm not an electrician nor do I know enough about TV's to tell you why it is happening but I have heard that around 3 o'clock (3.33 being the best) in the morning is the best time to communicate with spirits because the veil between the two 'worlds' is at it's weakest, perhaps try leaving a note for him in your house or some place that he favored and just tell him you miss him and ask him for a sign, a definitive sign that he's okay and he's watching over you. It might not work, but there's not harm in trying, good luck in communicating with him.

new topics

top topics

join