It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi On A Gingrich Presidency: "That Will Never Happen"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Link here

John King, CNN: "You make your case there passionately for President Obama. But also understand that this is a tough reelection climate for any president, Democrat or Republican in this economy. Because of your history with Speaker Gingrich, what goes through your mind when you think of the possibility, which is more real today than it was a week or a month ago, that he would be the Republican nominee and that you could come back here next January or next February with a President Gingrich?"

Rep. Nancy Pelosi: "Let me just say this. That will never happen."

King: "Why?"

Pelosi: "He's not going to be President of the United States. That's not going to happen. Let me just make my prediction and stand by it, it isn't going to happen."

King: "Why are you so sure?"

Pelosi: "There is something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to nominate him that's their prerogative. I don't even think that's going to happen."

Hmmm...what does she know? And at what point will she spill it? Is she referring to internal GOP machinations that would prevent Gingrich from being the nominee...or something specific that would cause his campaign to, as has been said before, "implode?"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusion47
Link here

Nice link, but I like this one much better...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Wow, do you really have nothing better to do?

That post preceded mine by less than 15 minutes and did not show up upon reviewing search results using the title of this article.

join