It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only In Canada you say ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Originally posted by Raivan31
Yay Canada.

Favorite Simpsons quote regarding Canada..: "You America touchers!" lol

Canada rocks eh.
It's like Australia only colder with more french people and you have moose.

Its funny, i live in Toronto Ontario (a densely populated city in canada), and i barely seenpeople use "eh?", we dont use it at end of every statement.. it kinda flows into a question form...like saying.. "isn't that right?"

French people are mostly located in Quebec, we barely see any french, if we do, they would speak in english and you wouldn't know the difference.

I never seen a moose in my life (other than zoo of course).

Well around here we do have a bit OF a disagrement sometime

NOW GET OFF MY TRAIL Please

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Yay Canada.

Canada rocks eh.

Its funny, i live in Toronto Ontario (a densely populated city in canada), and i barely seenpeople use "eh?", we dont use it at end of every statement.. it kinda flows into a question form...like saying.. "isn't that right?"

French people are mostly located in Quebec, we barely see any french, if we do, they would speak in english and you wouldn't know the difference.

LMAO dude, is that you? and where is that? shytz funny, omg lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Trillium

Dear Trillium,

Yes as you said we are not pecfect LOL But like everybody else we like to try

Honest, the truth, I couldn't imagine having better neighbors than Canadians. South Park the Movie was funny because I don't think any of us in the United States could ever imagine hating Canada or it's people, you are too polite and we even like Jim Carey.

Now, if you could only separate into two countries so that we could make Western Canada the 51st state.

It ok
We will just wait till you ask to be the 11 Province we have time on our side

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Dear Trillium,

Honest, the truth, I couldn't imagine having better neighbors than Canadians. South Park the Movie was funny because I don't think any of us in the United States could ever imagine hating Canada or it's people, you are too polite and we even like Jim Carey.

Now, if you could only separate into two countries so that we could make Western Canada the 51st state.

It ok

If not, we will bribe them with free healthcare!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yay Canada.

Canada rocks eh.

LMAO dude, is that you? and where is that? shytz funny, omg lol

Sorry not on this picture but something similar happen to me but not so personal.

But that because I gave him the right of way
they do think it there trail

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A truely pissed off canadian moose would wreck an average car should he take a mind to...(its been known to happen in rut)
However they also taste delicious.
As a Canadian kid id go for the Fat Emmas, and the Mountain bars when we went south to shop or holiday.....
No i never did get used the American cigarettes even after 18 mos down there.....
I would have sold my soul for a Players filter...
Brothers of another mother arent we?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by luciddream

Just WTH is a smartie?
Is it fruity, chocolaty, Etc.?
Looks alot like a skittle, or m&m or reeses pieces.

You may know them as M & M but not even close in taste

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Dear Trillium,

LOL. That was funny; but, I really mean it, Canadians are some of the nicest (cheap tippers) people on the earth. You mentioned the wars you won; but, really, how many wars has Canada started, zero maybe. If "polite" is the wrong word, how bout, nice. Canadians that I have known (many) tend to be very friendly. I will be a bigot for a second (not really just generalizing). I find Mexicans to be the most family orientated, Canadian to be the friendliest and Americans to be the most inventive. Jeez, I hope I don't sound bigoted and it is not across the board in any of our countries. Our individual societies have promoted certain things and that is how I see it. I also only mentioned the best qualities of all of us, we all have bad qualities also. Canada is a wonderful place full of wonderful people, again, we are so lucky to be each others neighbors. Sure you burned down our White House; but, how much have we been supportive of each other since then. We can always build a new one. Peace.

By the way, probably be a bad idea to try that again.

Well so far I was sure to get flame but as you say why put down what we built so far.
Many a friend and custumer are from the state as you said it take all king's to make a hole.

We are smarties we know granite does not burn LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Dear Trillium,

Shania Twain is hot, how could I insult Canadians, peace out man. I have no issues with Canadians.I am going to Youtube to listen to her. Peace and be well. Oh, I like the girl that sang Black Velvet too. LOL. No issues on this side, hope you feel the same. Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Dear Trillium,

It ok

The Canada Party as President of the USA.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You forgot to mention the Dill Pickle potatoe chips! only sold in Canada, and of course vinegar is for fries, not for cleaning.
edit on 25-1-2012 by LordHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Dear Trillium,

It ok

The Canada Party as President of the USA.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Should we are even getting Air time on CNN

FOX , CBS and the rest should be along anytime.

www.youtube.com...

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Also
www.facebook.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We made the Globe and Mail!!

We need a super pac!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok take a look at these guy's

Lego man into space: video,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I found an article on it too
m.ctv.ca...

The unit was launched from a park near Ho's east-end home and ascended 80,000 feet before the balloon popped. The Lego man and his cargo fell safely to earth, with the help of a homemade parachute, where it landed in a Peterborough field.

The whole mission was captured by four cameras on board the shuttle and tracked by the GPS inside a phone. The astonishing photographs showed the Lego man hovering well above earth and captured glorious views of our planet from space.

That has to be a first.
And very Canadian.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I found an article on it too
m.ctv.ca...

The unit was launched from a park near Ho's east-end home and ascended 80,000 feet before the balloon popped. The Lego man and his cargo fell safely to earth, with the help of a homemade parachute, where it landed in a Peterborough field.

The whole mission was captured by four cameras on board the shuttle and tracked by the GPS inside a phone. The astonishing photographs showed the Lego man hovering well above earth and captured glorious views of our planet from space.

That has to be a first.
And very Canadian.

Watching them on CTV NEWS right now

Great VID

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Aw, how could you forget The Friendly Giant and the only country to have a Rusty giraffe?
Oh oh, Canada, where our national symbol is a leaf and our national animal is a dam rodent.

In Canada English traffic signs say "Stop" and French ones say "Whoa, whoa, tabernack"
If you fly from Toronto to Timmins, chances are you're flying Bearskin Airlines
And lastly let's not forget Prairie Oysters, beavertails and the birchbark canoe.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That moose photo is hilarious. Here in NL there's a ton. They pose a huge threat to driving out of town. I once came face to face with a bull moose when I didn't expect it and nearly lost my crap and died on the spot, but instead walked away slowly without looking back and made it out of there in one piece.

First transatlantic wireless transmission was sent from here, wooo hoo.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
That moose photo is hilarious. Here in NL there's a ton. They pose a huge threat to driving out of town. I once came face to face with a bull moose when I didn't expect it and nearly lost my crap and died on the spot, but instead walked away slowly without looking back and made it out of there in one piece.

Never made it that far yet but will one of these day's

Now I have more thing to look for

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

Never made it that far yet but will one of these day's

Now I have more thing to look for

You will love it here, please do visit someday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join