It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech evidence proves...NEW loud strange sound recorded in Ireland... is a SCAM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi,

Reverse Speech evidence proves...NEW loud strange sound recorded in Ireland...is a SCAM!

Firstly. MODS - This deserves/needs its own thread. Please do not delete.

Okay guys, unless you live under a rock you cannot have failed to have heard of the various worldwide 'Strange sky sounds' videos making the rounds on youtube the www.

What if... it is ALIENS COMMUNICATING? ...Or the TRUMPET OF GOD?

Or FRACKING? ...Or HAARP? ...Or the building of UNDERGROUND BASES?

THE ONLY WAY that we can TRULY KNOW what the noise is, is someone obtaining a GENUINE SOURCE SOUND recording and then the VERY BEST SCIENTISTS ON EARTH ANALYZING WHAT THAT SOUND MEANS!

In my honest opinion. Probably ONLY ONE (the very first) strange sky sound to be heard will turn out to be REAL was the SOURCE. The rest since will turn out to be FAKES pretending to be that ORIGINAL SOURCE sound! (By way of analogy... The Beatles "She Loves You" song 'played live by the original Beatles on tour in each country' -- VERSUS people playing the Beatles vinyl record loud in their house/back garden, or singing it themselves, or a cover version by another live band, or anyone playing a completely different song to the original)!

Discounting the videos made by idiots - there in all probability exists government purposely engineered FAKES out there COVERING UP what the ORIGINAL SOURCE SOUND meant/means.

One of the NEW (so-called) strange sky sounds on Youtube made me PUKE ...Set off my BULL# METER AT 101% !!!
So I decided to try and PROVE it as a FAKE! Did I succeed? YES!
However, ULTIMATELY only you can decide for YOURSELF!

The youtube video concerned is titled....

Strange sound 2012 co.armagh n.ireland uk
www.youtube.com...

(1) I converted the above youtube video into just an mp3 "audio" track.

(2) I'm interested in only the "speech" it contains and NOT the strange sounds.

(3) I made an mp3 out of just the "speech", which I then REVERSED.

(4) When I played that "reversed speech" forwards at normal speed, here is what I heard...

SLAVES -- SEE OUR SCAM -- YOU MUST NOT SAY IT IS SCOTT -- WEIRD HEADACHES -- HEADACHES NOT AS YET.

Here is the finished result for you to listen to and decide if I'm crazy or not?

Name: Ats - Irish Noise Is Scam.mp3
Size: 0.14 MB
Uploaded: 25-01-2012 02:53

www43.zippyshare.com...

Have I discovered a SCAM (or am I scamming you? Certainly NOT!). Who is Scott - probably the original youtube video poster? Has he got a headache now that his SCAM is EXPOSED? Ha, ha, ha!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

the fact that that NEW sound is a perfect E flat tuned to A440 stinks more
than anything...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

WOW just WOW - you have " debunked " a blatantly obvious hoax by applying a second hoax to it ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
needs more double bass

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

SLAVES -- SEE OUR SCAM -- YOU MUST NOT SAY IT IS SCOTT -- WEIRD HEADACHES -- HEADACHES NOT AS YET.

I don't hear that here.

I just played back the original audio from the video in reverse, and well this is what i hear (the parts i could make out as words, barely)....

spinach red balloon look at my hair orange juice oh yes hello look its a dog oh nice not my
orange juice slab shins

What do you make of that?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
All in all,this was,IMO,the first one to come out and it sounds totally different then the rest.

Back in March of 2011.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

where is the audio track from 00.00.00 to 00.00.06 ? [ the first 6 seconds ??? ]

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

where is the audio track from 00.00.00 to 00.00.06 ? [ the first 6 seconds ??? ]

Well,when it was originally posted it didn't have the text and stuff,it was raw,but after it was around a bit,they added stuff to it.Can't find the original,it was posted on ats back then.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yes, if that is one of the first, then possibly many, many other video examples are copycats and hoaxes. Also, one or two ATS members mentioned possible viral marketing too, taking advantage of the "craze".

This video from March, 2011, was recorded in Tallahassee. For non-U.S. residents, it is up in the panhandle of Florida. A bit east of Mobile, Alabama. When I listen to it, the tone it makes is very reminiscent of rocket engine(s) firing...at least to me. But not nearby....perhaps the sound is reflecting off of inversion layers in the atmosphere, and carrying some distance to be heard in a relatively localized location elsewhere. Pure chance. The video up-loaders mention that there is little to no wind, so this would be a perfect condition for such a sound to carry, again if there was an inversion at just the right height.

As to the rocket engine(s)? Here is a link to a chart showing the various NASA test facilities around the country:

Rocket Propulsion Testing

The facility there at the Stennis Space Center, on the Louisiana eastern border with Mississippi. Seems a possibility, at least.

Perhaps a check with them, to see if the date of the video matches any rocket engine tests runs that evening?

Of course, if there's no match, then back to the drawing board....with thinking caps on tight.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

the fact that that NEW sound is a perfect E flat tuned to A440 stinks more
than anything...

LOL!!! I mentioned that in the "Mexico" thread. It is a dead giveaway.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes! With this particular sound that is one of my responses to that thread.Wish I could find it.
The rest of the noises heard after that were different.
But that vid went viral,and they changed it to add the text.
So,maybe this was the beginning of a hoax.
Stealthykat probably knows and still has it.

I sent a u2u to Kat,waiting to hear back.
edit on 25-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think it proves the strange sounds come from beings who cause people to hear voices, and your hearing a subliminal message being its reveresed. I think your jumping the gun by saying its a hoax, many people hear these sounds still. Heres my theory.abovetopsecret-strange sounds calling a name

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I think it proves the strange sounds come from beings who cause people to hear voices, and your hearing a subliminal message being its reveresed. I think your jumping the gun by saying its a hoax, many people hear these sounds still. Heres my theory.abovetopsecret-strange sounds calling a name

You remember I was saying about those jins ?

Now that I am more faithful , I feel angels. They are not trying to harm me.

They are like old good friends.

Just experience it to know what I mean.

The first is to ask your creator to be your guide.

+ Musicians are really sensible about their ears. That is why they hear sounds.

+ I don't talk with anybody but faithful l people who don't call me lunatic.

Once I heard one faithful guy talking about Zionists crying like wolves.
edit on 31-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

There are people here who reflect back as much sounds as they can.

People who love those gate ways , will be new gate ways to this new world.

I may make info-graphic explaining about what I have I have experienced.

The main corridor is who you refer to as your guide.

I have seen them in my dreams.

They are like what baphomet is. They are short , naughty and their head is not much visible. They don't stay in one position , that is how naughty they are. I couldn't see any breast in their body.

top topics

join