It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi On A Gingrich Presidency: "That Will Never Happen"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There's not much to this story so far. Pelosi clearly does not like Newt and tells John King in a CNN interview she has dirt that will keep him out of the Whitehouse. She's got my attention and I'm curious what she has to say about Newt

See the video on the link.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

John King, CNN: "You make your case there passionately for President Obama. But also understand that this is a tough reelection climate for any president, Democrat or Republican in this economy. Because of your history with Speaker Gingrich, what goes through your mind when you think of the possibility, which is more real today than it was a week or a month ago, that he would be the Republican nominee and that you could come back here next January or next February with a President Gingrich?"

Rep. Nancy Pelosi: "Let me just say this. That will never happen."

King: "Why?"

Pelosi: "He's not going to be President of the United States. That's not going to happen. Let me just make my prediction and stand by it, it isn't going to happen."

King: "Why are you so sure?"

Pelosi: "There is something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to nominate him that's their prerogative. I don't even think that's going to happen."

edit on 24-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow early bird does get the worm,, had too check times,,

anyway,,does that mean the White House has conceded defeat too,

RON PAUL tidal wave not seen ,, since Kenedy/Trudea/Castro/ etc,,,

"the fix is in ,, the gig is up,,the nooddles are already in the pot,,"

lol

pure humour.

ACanadian.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well that's it I'm sold i thought she was half evil but nope shes pure evil lol. She hate's Gingrich from the sounds of it also almost seemed to say why she was so sure he wasn't going to win. I am very interested!!
edit on 24-1-2012 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No conspiracy here. It doesn't take much to know Newt will never ever be President ever. Even the magic 8 ball wouldn't mess that one up.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is all political theatre for the masses. The real decisions for our country are made higher up than President.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nancy Pelosi is referring to public information about Newt that anyone can read about. She's Full Of S^^T Like Her Boss.

Here you go, read for yourself, The Old Crow is Already Back Pedaling,,,,,,

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday that she wasn’t referring to any confidential knowledge of Newt Gingrich that would prevent him from becoming president.

Pelosi’s spokesperson said that the remarks were being misinterpreted, and that she was merely referring to things that were in a 1990s-era Ethics Committee report compiled on Gingrich, which is in the public record.

OK, These Remarks Were Misinterpreted? I think it was Plain English and She Meant What She Said

Quote From Peloski :

“He’s not going to be president of the United States… . Let me just make my prediction and stand by it … There is something I know.” Read more: www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Nancy, Go Back To S. F. CA.
IN THE MATTER OF REPRESENTATIVE NEWT GINGRICH
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If Gingrich gets the republican nominee Obama will absolutely tear him apart over his public record. Especially that FBI investigation about his wife soliciting bribes during his tenure as house speaker. The investigation was called off, but the damage was already done.

I doubt anyone trusts that guy.

top topics

join