It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ghost caught on tape! Baby Hit By Train... Unharmed! (LOOK CLOSER)

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

REAL GHOST ON VIDEO?

This video is simply amazing. I found it today and the most interesting part about it is nobody is talking about what I see in the video. The video shows a subway train run over a little boy in a baby stroller and the kid was unharmed. However they do not mention what looks like a shadowy figure in the video right over the train tracks going back and forth. Am I seeing things or does everyone see what I see?

news.sky.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title




posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It looks to me like a twig or leaf that's out of focus, nothing more.

However, the true miricle is that boy survived without any harm. No ghost but certainly, something or someone was watching over that precious life. My heart just dove to my feet when I saw that.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak
 


it looks like something is just hanging in front of the camera



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I remember this news story. It's from 2009.

But yes, I agree that it is a twig/branch from a tree just blowing in front of the lens.

No ghost. Just a very lucky kid.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak
 


Ghost? Ha
Its totally just something close to the camera blowing in the wind.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkB4uSpeak
Hello everyone,

REAL GHOST ON VIDEO?

This video is simply amazing. I found it today and the most interesting part about it is nobody is talking about what I see in the video. The video shows a subway train run over a little boy in a baby stroller and the kid was unharmed. However they do not mention what looks like a shadowy figure in the video right over the train tracks going back and forth. Am I seeing things or does everyone see what I see?

news.sky.com...


It looks to me as if it was caused by the recording device and not a ghost.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkB4uSpeak
Hello everyone,

REAL GHOST ON VIDEO?

This video is simply amazing. I found it today and the most interesting part about it is nobody is talking about what I see in the video. The video shows a subway train run over a little boy in a baby stroller and the kid was unharmed. However they do not mention what looks like a shadowy figure in the video right over the train tracks going back and forth. Am I seeing things or does everyone see what I see?

news.sky.com...


First of all, thank god the child is alive and well. That could easily have ended horribly.
Second, if you are talking about that very distinctive shadow that bounces back and forth, it is not a ghost. You can see how it starts jumping back and forth as the train gets closer. Which means it is the shadow of something physical, reacting to the heavy weight and shockwaves of the train as it rolls on to the platform. It seems to be something fairly close to the camera.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think you'll find that the shadow is a piece of cobweb or fluff in front of the cctv camera waving about in the wind force of the on coming train



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OMG this one got to me - can't believe
the baby survived this. And the Mother
could do nothing - that must have been
a terrible feeling.

No ghost, shadow of a leaf I think.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I didn't see a ghost, but it's amazing he survived that ordeal.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak
 



I think your username is a bit ironic in this case.



I seen the video and it is quite obvious that it is a twig or a leaf moving in the wind infront of the lens.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've seen that before when I used to have bangs.

The cameraman's HAIR is blowing in the wind, over the camera's eye.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak
 


That video is F'd up! Holy crap! Thank god the kid was okay, but holy wow. As far as the "ghost", I see what you're saying but it looks like something is very close to the lens, out of focus, and blowing in the wind, not a ghost. In my opinion of course.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak
 



Paramedic Jon Wright said the six-month-old just "needed a feed and a nap".



What struck me was this quote from someone who is clearly speaking about the physical effects and nothing about the psychological. The ignorance of some people and perhaps he was just trying to be funny. No doubt this child will be affected by the incident. It will pose some trauma. Just as if a dog had frightened the child but did not harm it might foster a fear of dogs, even an allergy to dogs, this event of falling onto the tracks, alone and having a deafening train ride overhead will stay with the child throughout life.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I've seen that before when I used to have bangs.

The cameraman's HAIR is blowing in the wind, over the camera's eye.


This made me laugh!

First of all, what the heck are bangs? Sounds nasty!
Secondly, I think you will find that we are looking at CCTV camera footage here.
(possibly with a toupee),



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


You don't know what bangs are?

en.wikipedia.org...

Fringe, referred to as bangs in American English, are a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it is combed forward and hangs or curls over the forehead. A classic fringe (bang) is cut fairly straight at or above the eyebrows, but they can also be ragged or ruffled, spiked up with hair gel, swept to one side or the other, and sometimes they are cut longer to partially cover the eyes.


You're right about there being no camera man.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I agree, not bangs if a stationary camera.

Even so, hair waggling in front of the camera lense. Maybe even a bird's nest twig.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by pshea38
 


You don't know what bangs are?

en.wikipedia.org...

Fringe, referred to as bangs in American English, are a shaped cutting of the front part of the hair so that it is combed forward and hangs or curls over the forehead. A classic fringe (bang) is cut fairly straight at or above the eyebrows, but they can also be ragged or ruffled, spiked up with hair gel, swept to one side or the other, and sometimes they are cut longer to partially cover the eyes.


You're right about there being no camera man.


Oh a fringe. I see.
Bangs is a slang word for acts of sexual intercourse where I come from,
As in... 'fancy a bang (or a few bangs) luv?'

Kinda changes the meaning of your original post, eh?
I though you were some kind of freak! My bad!
**edit**- this comment was meant for trextor.

Anyway, they salvaged the pram I believe, so at least some good came out of it.
Onwards!
edit on 24-1-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


Aaaack! No wonder you said it sounded disgusting.
It doesn't mean that here. Slang words across the world are amusing. Aaaack! I can't stop laughing now that I see what you thought I said, which wasn't what I meant.
Aaaack!



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by pshea38
 


Aaaack! No wonder you said it sounded disgusting.
It doesn't mean that here. Slang words across the world are amusing. Aaaack! I can't stop laughing now that I see what you thought I said, which wasn't what I meant.
Aaaack!


I not even going to tell you what Aaaack! means where I live!
I presume you didn't know, so I won't take as much offense!
Toodle-pip.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join