It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messages of Animals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by artistpoet

Here in Amsterdam we have a lot of crows. I think I have seen the occasional raven, but not sure.
Anyways, they are fantastic! When you talk to them they look at you, position one leg before the other; all very commanding as to say: yes what is it you want?

Your comments made me smile - Yes crows are fantastic and funny and very smart. Smarter than me that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Your vid isn't working.

2nd

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Crows and Ravens are truly amazing birds. They have their own language which last time I checked numbered more than 100 different words, and are probably worthy of their own thread (which I may do in the future). They are a symbol of wisdom, and are said to be the keepers of the soul...

In lieu of BBalazs getting back to us with his video, here's a few I found which demonstrates just how remarkable they really are.

NOTE: I haven't watched all of them completely but at a superficial glance most seemed pretty good

As I couldn't find much worthwhile on the mysticism of crows, I had to throw in this excellent movie full of subliminal archetypal crow imagery, even though I'm sure we've all seen it...

edit on 30/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Cheers all for contributing. Just found this pic and just had to share....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Synchronicity indeed

Only yesterday I was researching a particular animal that has been invading my dreams of late.

Also, about 18 months ago I experienced a couple of weeks/months of ... well, I'll just call it a paranormal or supernatural experience which coincided with the local population of all types of blackbirds around my home increasing by dozens and dozens. They were everywhere. On my back verandah, in my trees and telegraph poles. Everywhere I looked they were there. There were a few that would let me walk right up to them too.

The experience was so strong that I had to

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join