It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Giants in Ancient Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hopefully we can get this thread going again. Regarding Don Cortez, I would strongly suggest that one first read firsthand accounts verse historical interpretations. The "Enlightenment" screwed us in that arena; removing most accounts of anything supernatural.
A few points about the book written by Bernal Diaz del Castille. First off, it is written in a format by someone who has clearly been on campaign. He includes names, dates, places, institutions...all of which could have called him a liar. None of which happens. Second, along with large bones, large weapons were also observed. I have a copy of the book, but it'll take me a bit of time to find the exact mentions of weapons. Third, most of the natives which Cortez used were from the feeding stock of the cannibal tribes. 350 men could not conquer a continent without the help of a lot of natives that wanted them there. Remember, the "livestock" and the ruling elites were not of the same tribes. Continuing with the livestock theme; livestock normally out number the keepers. Thus, Cortez had wiped out the ruling elites that were the offspring of giants by training and using their human food against them. Most, dare I say all, Mexican people today are offspring of the humans that were being used as food...and not the Aztec, Maya, etc.
Blessings

<< 1   >>

join