It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Carl Sagan know something?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Harte

Are you referring to the bible that states you can move a mountain with faith?

No, I'm referring to a story from the Vedas.

Harte

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Why is it so hard to believe then? Surely it is no different than technology 200 years ahead of our time. Sound movement, tonal vibration and all that alternative stuff. There's something to it...without a doubt and I'm sure those with the knowledge keep it well protected.

I'm, of course, speaking of my belief now because obviously there is no 'real' proof, but that's not to say it doesn't exist or cannot be understood.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I saw a video and the hoaxers made a fake crop circle video and people thought it was real. I suppose it proves that people will believe anything. Keep in mind its been debunked that all crop circles are created by various hoaxers.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Why is it so hard to believe then? Surely it is no different than technology 200 years ahead of our time. Sound movement, tonal vibration and all that alternative stuff. There's something to it...without a doubt and I'm sure those with the knowledge keep it well protected.

I'm, of course, speaking of my belief now because obviously there is no 'real' proof, but that's not to say it doesn't exist or cannot be understood.

I can't locate it at this moment, but the text I'm referring to includes a conversation that a particular Vedic hero had with a mountain.

Pardon me for not believing this.

If that is a tenet of your faith or something, fine by me. However, as far as I know, mountains can't talk and never have been able to. Until one speaks to me, I'm gonna have to file that story under "hogwash."

Harte

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I saw a video and the hoaxers made a fake crop circle video and people thought it was real. I suppose it proves that people will believe anything. Keep in mind its been debunked that all crop circles are created by various hoaxers.

Do you mind to elaborate a bit about this statement? As far as I know has been proven that some of the crop circles are made by humans. Between "SOME and "ALL" that you claim here there is a big discrepancy. For some of the CC there is no rational explanation and the source of their making is unknown, leaving room for speculations.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the crop circle of the alien face, composed of smaller circles, looks like the "face" on mars.. and also the other crop circle of the alien sillouette, i have to wonder what the neck and or shoulders of it look like. it also appears to be three lighter circles to the left of the figure anyone else notice this and have any ideas on the above ?

and i believe as stated earlier he went over the message numerous times and had multiple opportunitys to correct it.. as to why he chose not to beats me..

dipsezbaby

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You could of course argue that ALL crop circles are made by aliens.
All it would take is for aliens to influence the thought processes of humans, and "inspire" them to perpetrate a hoax.
Some of the more observant "hoaxers" would be consciously aware they are doing it, so in order to rationalize it, they expose themselves, possibly just to get attention. Others can't even remember doing it.

The "aliens" could be government agencies keen to further the mythology of alien pop culture, or they could in fact be transdimensional beings, demons, or actual vistors from another time or place.

Ok OP, so I get it, it's not about the circles per se. but if the entire "alien agenda" is a conspiracy to convince people of the existance of extraterrestrial life, in order to hide the actions of certain government/military forces, and Sagan had a connection to said intelligence agencies, then you have to at least consider the entire crop circle phenomena as being the result of post hypnotic suggestion by those agencies. It is my opinion that we as a society have only scratched the surface of the extent that military and intelligence agencies manipulate public conciousness on a daily basis, using technology that is beyond our comprehension. But that's just me.
edit on 22-4-2012 by FlutterByte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anyone else come up with this theory?
That the people who escaped with Noah, from the World Nuclear wars just after the Flood, to the underground cities in the North and South poles, are the same people who are the creators of some of the crop circles.
They have technology. equivalent of Star Trek, so they would have this knowledge of the 4 Billion DNA pairs and the DNA of the ETs.

I have a Science qualification and totally understand this. And the reason Silicon is needed in the ET DNA is because it is more conductive, and is used in their telepathic abilities.
i
Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I was thinking that those people were atlanteans,the survivors of the ancient atomic wars that destroyed atlantis and caused a nuclear winter we call the last ice age...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Thank you, fascinating info. Some of this has been covered before on ATS, but I don't think I've seen it all in one place like this. I really do want to believe that ETs are contacting us through crop formations, but the logical side of me asks why in the world they would try and make contact in such a confusing and ambiguous manner. If they wanted to reach out to the scientific community then surely this is the worst way to do it, because few scientists take crop formations seriously. I remain open-minded about it though.

What if it's the other way around..maybe they are doing the right thing. Remember they are aliens. They may not have our logic.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by VoidHawk

It is about the circles, you have completely dismissed that the crop circles could be man made and based the rest of your theory around that.

I know for a fact that crop circle makers are very capable of creating intricate designs, look at the Wilton windmill crop circle from a couple of years ago, I did a thread on it, was very clever what they did.

Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Binary codes, ASCII, sound familiar?

Then the subtle reference to the Planck constant...geddit?

edit on 24/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Thr crop circle in your thread, is very simple in design, and yes, could very easily have been done by man. They are nowhere near as complicated and detailed as the " contact" crop circles. The circle makers do exsist but admit, they do not make them all.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Thank you, fascinating info. Some of this has been covered before on ATS, but I don't think I've seen it all in one place like this. I really do want to believe that ETs are contacting us through crop formations, but the logical side of me asks why in the world they would try and make contact in such a confusing and ambiguous manner. If they wanted to reach out to the scientific community then surely this is the worst way to do it, because few scientists take crop formations seriously. I remain open-minded about it though.

Do you notice that a dog looks at you in a confusing and ambiguous manner when we try to hold a simple conversation?
We know dogs to be intelligent but not on our level. And even though we are far more intelligent then they, all we can communicate verbally are some basic commands which can also be communicated with hand movements. We know dogs can think, we know that they dream, and they do appear to have basic emotion (happiness, sadness, and even anxiety) yet we can't ever really understand what is going on in their minds. We can sometimes tell when they are happy, sometimes when they appear sad or anxious, sometimes when they are threatened, other then that, although we love our best friends, we never truly know what they are thinking.

Communication between man and canine is as simple as it get gets. As the higher level of being, we simply accept this.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

I keep having premonitions that tonal vibration is the key to time/space travel. Glad I'm not alone in at least giving this theory/technology some credence.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
S&F Best thread so far about Carl Sagan

Why would he make on purpose an error in our DNA string
if its not the real human DNA can it be our missing link that was in the msg
that many suspect is our alien part

so the aliens can take his msg more seriously ?

just a though

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

just a though

Could be could be.... but then it could be a case of double bluff, give out a wrong DNA code(even though he got it close to the real number of base pairs) just to see if hoa circle makera fell for the deliberate mistake in the original message when replying... not saying it is a double bluff, but anything's possible.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by Ben81

just a though

Could be could be.... but then it could be a case of double bluff, give out a wrong DNA code(even though he got it close to the real number of base pairs) just to see if hoa circle makera fell for the deliberate mistake in the original message when replying... not saying it is a double bluff, but anything's possible.

If we could isolate our alien DNA part with the unexplained fast evolution string human have
maybe it would match and explain why he didnd send our real DNA string
he didnt want aliens to see our monkey side

just a though

and 1 more flag for 300 !! anyone ?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Actually it was cancer brought on by Myelodysplastic Syndrome:

The myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS, formerly known as preleukemia) are a diverse collection of hematological (blood-related) medical conditions that involve ineffective production (or dysplasia) of the myeloid class of blood cells.[1] Patients with MDS often develop severe anemia and require frequent blood transfusions. In most cases, the disease worsens and the patient develops cytopenias (low blood counts) due to progressive bone marrow failure. In about one third of patients with MDS, the disease transforms into acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), usually within months to a few years. The myelodysplastic syndromes are all disorders of the stem cell in the bone marrow. In MDS, hematopoiesis (blood production) is disorderly and ineffective. The number and quality of blood-forming cells decline irreversibly, further impairing blood production.

Link

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Can you, please, repost links to the images in the OP? They don't work. Dead links. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
Can you, please, repost links to the images in the OP? They don't work. Dead links. Thank you.

There are no links in the OP.
I live in the hart of CC country and attend many CC meetings, the pics you see were created by me or are taken from photo's that I bought at the meetings.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join