It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Give The State of The Union Address!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

I'm watching on MSNBC.com and part way through I started hearing some weird noises playing. At first I couldn't hear it very well. Then it got clearer and it sounded like a girl crying. At first I thought the noise was coming from one of my other tabs or something, but couldn't find anything. So I paused the state of the union, and sure enough all the sound stopped. I had to refresh the page to get it to play again and haven't heard anything like that since, but I am hearing little blips that just sound like a little beep every once in a while.
Anyone else hear that? Sounded weirdddd.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2012 by PityTPTB because: didn't mean to quote myself.

link   
I would of preferred him using Thomas Jefferson as an example instead of Abe Lincoln, but things that TJ said then is what Washington is now how ironic...

link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I have heard more solutions with specifics in this speech than I have in all GOP debates put together.

And yes, being an incumbant has it's perks...deal with it.

Obama Will Do NOTHING . The Man is a Consumate Liar . He does not Speak to the American Peoiple , he Speaks Down to them . An Arrogant Egotist with someone elses Agenda . He should have been Impeached right after the Lybian Fiasco ................

Obama has fully kept, partially kept, or is currently working on 75% of his campaign promises.

www.politifact.com...

Yep...he has sure done nothing

edit on 24-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Sorry that dog doesn't hunt for the simple fact that is why they have swiss bank accounts and cayman island accounts.

Attack them and the move more wealth offshore which is what they have been doing for the last 20 years.

Good let them leave, Americans will replace the treasonous multi
nationals that run off.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They are doing that anyway!

That dog may not hunt but at least the dog does as the master (every taxpayer) does as it's told!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"I believe what Republican President Abraham Lincoln believed. That government should do for people only what they cannot do better by themselves and no more."

He has secured my vote.

Edit: Oh and on what he has just said about Syria too.

If only he would stand up to Israel and give NASA tons of more funding then he would be the perfect President.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Probably the most exercise these politicians have had in 4 years?

All that clapping and standing up, and then keep clapping, and sit down, at the same time?!

C'mon!

I'ts the same hogwash promised in earlier speeches. Why is Guantanomo still in operation? Wasn't that a promise i heard 4 years ago?

link   
reply to post by PityTPTB

To me it sounds like a touch-tone telephone dialing quickly.

link   
reply to post by mastahunta

hahaha that gave me a good laugh.

link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by jerryznv

He said he wanted to support energy but at the same time he just stopped the new pipeline that could have created 1,000's of jobs.

whats the deal?
edit on 24-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

Good question...maybe oil is not clean energy!

DoD is going to be in on it...so maybe he's talking about nuclear energy!

I was referring to this particular response, from the explanation point it seems like you wanted nuclear (and in its context because its clean, not that it is). I totally agree with the wind/solar/geo thermal/hydro being much cleaner.

link   
I'm ready for
Obama to tell us
that he will keep
the world safe from Iran
and is taking action.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
BOOOO on Iran!

Mind your own business Obama!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

HE JUST SAID IT!!

I hope he means what he says on Iran
I knew who would be pulling that card!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
and you can take THAT to the bank!...

riiiiiight..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Now his parts about Al-Qaeda never being able to escape the reach of the United States remind me of extraordinary rendition, drone strikes, undeclared wars etc.

Also, his bit about Iran being completely isolated, and everyone in the world standing behind America is complete BS. He knows about Russia backing Iran for example, right?

link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Gotten a good taste of that already with over 25 million unemployed over 50 milllion on welfare for a grand total of 75 million out of work/under employed.

The Us Goverment is the largest "employer" in this country to the tune of over 100 million people hell why not let's make it all 330 million.

But oh wait who are they going to come for next and tax?

Where are they going to get all that money for their social programs?

Careful what you wish for your almost finished hell if the rich were an endangered species which they are seems to me people would be screaming to save them to keep that buffer zone,

But if forgot this nation lost its common sense long ago.

link   
Well we don't know what were talking about guys.. I guess USA is really not failing and falling, corrupt and propaganda spewing machines.

NEWS TO ME...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Whipfather

Russia says they back Iran, only because they need to say it. Russia doesn't have to back Iran, and if it comes to war, they won't. If Iran loses the ability to export oil it would give Russia an opportunity to sell more of their own oil for more money.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He should have opened with his foreign policy and ended with his domestic policy.

edit on 24-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join