It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its 2012...And Out Come The Crazies!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Since the start of january, I couldnt help but notice a great influx of religiously oriented videos revolving around the topic of 2012 on the internet. I don't know when the connection between chrisianity and the ancient mayan callendar was made, but judging from the sheer amount of comments on some of these videos from people claiming to be "prophets" -Its big, its messy and it sounds like people are just making stuff up and filling in the blanks with their own religious dogma, giving us this:

From the uploader:
Yes the satanic realm is real and we both know if we are not following and obeying YAHUSHUA/JESUS CHRIST there is no protection from occult, hybred demons, or anything to do with the satanic realm. 2012 will be interesting year, protection for the Holy, and Doom to many enemies of GOD.

From the uploader:
The galatic federation is not someone to be trusted. Only people who follow and worship YAHUSHUA/JESUS CHRIST are to be trusted; I don't understand much about shapeshifting other than it is demons manifesting in people in a different way. I really haven't taken the time to pray what shape shifting is,only its of satan. don't turn to orgone to get rid of demons or UFO its more hybred demonic stuff only the blood of YAHUSHUA and name of YAHUSHUA can save you. Beware of Gaga lies also.

AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING INTO IT!
Hundreds of videos just like it, both from this source and countless others...all with blind followers who will believe just about anything they're told...This will be a bloody year for humanity if anything out the ordinary DOES happen, people will be grasping to 'prophets' like this one and either holding a glass of cyanide for themselves or a gun for others.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am becoming more convinced there is a serious collective insanity going on.

Maybe an overload of too much information, that people simply don't have the intellect, or common sense to rationalize?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What most people don't understand is that we're already in hell, the gods we worship are 'satan' cleverly hidden. You need to only look at the origins and think about it logically. All 3 main religions (islam, christian, judaism) are all based on the same story (of abraham), so.. why are they so different? What god would give 3 different holy books? (heres a hint, there were exterior motives to control mankind through fear, worked pretty good eh?)

Perhaps we shall see what happens, but if there is a galactic federation, and they do appear and help the world, then so be it. I will have no complaints with that. Perhaps the real truth of religion will come to as, because the current ones we have spawn nothing but hate and death. That is not all people of course, but you know what i mean. It keeps people divided so we can never come together as a species and embrace what we have in common, rather than what is different between us.

People are crazy, but i doubt the rapture or any of that is coming to us. I can bet that they are going to try to completely enslave us(debt based currency, remember?), and then the people will rise up and fight back, and win our freedom from our oppressors.
edit on 24/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I regret not making money off those crazy 2012 people

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa

Just proclaim yourself a prophet, make a video and upload to youtube.....

Then join ATS and start gathering your flock....God knows there's enough of them here now....just wait ...we'll get flooded with them....We'll have a flock of the second coming of Jesus joining, ET channelers, ET himself....

ATS will have to make a new forum just for them.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I am becoming more convinced there is a serious collective insanity going on.

Maybe an overload of too much information, that people simply don't have the intellect, or common sense to rationalize?

Or it could be a collective ego self contained?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Your either christian or a devil worshiper. Well thats how they see it. Personally im neither.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
What most people don't understand is that we're already in hell, the gods we worship are 'satan' cleverly hidden. You need to only look at the origins and think about it logically. All 3 main religions (islam, christian, judaism) are all based on the same story (of abraham), so.. why are they so different? What god would give 3 different holy books? (heres a hint, there were exterior motives to control mankind through fear, worked pretty good eh?)

Perhaps we shall see what happens, but if there is a galactic federation, and they do appear and help the world, then so be it. I will have no complaints with that. Perhaps the real truth of religion will come to as, because the current ones we have spawn nothing but hate and death. That is not all people of course, but you know what i mean. It keeps people divided so we can never come together as a species and embrace what we have in common, rather than what is different between us.

People are crazy, but i doubt the rapture or any of that is coming to us. I can bet that they are going to try to completely enslave us(debt based currency, remember?), and then the people will rise up and fight back, and win our freedom from our oppressors.

Firstly, you need to look into where these dualistic ideas (good/bad...god/devil) first come from before you go off making any wild assumptions...I recommend you watch this 5 part documentary.

Originally posted by Alyssa

There is still time! I'm giving it serious thought lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I can't start a new thread yet but am wondering if anyone had input on this You-tube post www.youtube.com... It sounds a little interesting and I think there may be a little to it. It may be nothing but the planitary alignment is more apt to cause problems around this time than in December from other info I have read from someone at NASA trying to say that Decembers planitary alignment shouldn't effect our planet. His article stated that the alignment was more prone to cause problems in March of 2012 than December. Has anyone studied this here?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Out comes the crazies? They've been out for the whole existance of humanity. Stupid people need to belive in a god and a reason for "evil". We atheists belive in the absolute nothingness, the meaninglesness and the emptiness beneeth the moon.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
what we refer to as the devil is a trickster and not necessarily evil. Loki had the same part. The devil can coax you to do evil things but doesn't make you do them. Loki gave the mistletoe to a blind guy to shoot at Baldr and it killed him. Demons are another story and I haven't got a clue what they are. They seem crabby and sometimes very violent. I read a lot of old texts but I'm reading a translation of them and the translation is based on how that person percieved the words. I wish I could learn how to read old text.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
things fall apart

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"Kind of galling when you realize that nutbags with cardboard signs had it right the whole time."
Carl Anheuser (Oliver Platt), 2012 the movie

:-)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can't wait until December when all the nutters will go absolutely crazy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Its 2012...And Out Come The Crazies!

It's part of the job.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Fear and Loathing at the Super Bowl (Rolling Stone #155, (28 February 1974))

X.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Xoanon because: /

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If a lot of people believe in something it tends to shape reality. This is evident in the history of most religions. A disaster may not happen in 2012 but if enough people believe it is going to it can cause kaos by a loss of moral conduct. In other words, they will do just about anything and justify their actions by saying since the worlds going belly up anyway it's all right to steal from others since we won't suffer the consequences. An increase of one percent of the people doing this in the population can be bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
Since the start of january, I couldnt help but notice a great influx of religiously oriented videos revolving around the topic of 2012 on the internet.

Nothing new, Y2K didn't work out so people are just rallying behind the next end-of-the-world datesetting effort. 2012 will come and go and some other nut job will step up with a "convincing" argument for some new end date, and people will start posting videos on Youtube and threads on ATS about that one. It's just human nature, and not a particularly attractive side of human nature at that.

By the way, don't confuse God and Christ with all this dogma garbage posted on Youtube. Most people refuse to believe because of junk like this, but the Youtube loons are not representative of God's true message.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There's a mountain of coincidental evidence to support that 2012 is an apex or climax in our history. It's okay to be a young fool, but to be a repeat fool will be the death of you. Of course hysteria will follow, we are human beings uncertainty is in our nature. It's amazing that we have come so far and still collectively we have this malignant idea of infallibility. The people you call crazies are critical objective thinkers. It's my biggest peeve when people are ignorant of the other side of the coin. Half of the 2012 threads on this website offer no religious explanations, so for an Atheist you will have no trouble finding a something that fits your needs.

No, this is NOT Y2K. NOw that was really crazy.
edit on 24-1-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I love the loonies. They're my favorite!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
lol i hope some of this 2012 crap happen i think itll be kinda fun until u die that is....
but what of the crazy people are right? what if their was a rapture? or god was the devil? you cant really prove that it is real or fake only time will tell you

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join