It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome (IMO) Flash Game (VERY HARD, GOOD LUCK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ouverture-facile.com...

Hi all, I didn't see this website in a search. This is nothing new as I played it 5 years ago, but I am new(ish) to ATS so I thought I would share. The site is still active, which is good if I'm posting the link
Anywho, enjoy!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
what you supposed to do when you make the arrow? To unexplained and fiddly for me

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
what you supposed to do when you make the arrow? To unexplained and fiddly for me

****SPOILERS****

This game makes you think outside the box. Arrow points up. Click the ?, it has clues for you. Where do you want to go? Address bar? Now think. Use that big-old brain of yours... In relation to the game, where do you want to go???

You need to read the game rules "instructions". All of about 4 minutes.

edit on 24-1-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am getting stuck on the arrow on level 2 as well. Seems like a fun game but like the other poster said it is a bit too unexplained, by that I mean controls to the game and what can be done and what can't be done though I get it, that is part of the appeal to some. I did read the rules. I need a 3rd level of clues that just gives the answer already.

edit on 24-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

For level two (the one with the arrow) it points to the address bar remove the number two for it and enter a 3 in it's place. Can't figure out level three though!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Pretty cool, I've seen more clever ones that this though.. "4level"? Serious? With the clues provided that solution is just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I like this but I am stuck on mirror.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Miltonlava

Thanks. Yea, now I am stuck on level three.
Maybe I need to re-read the rules

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Done level three, the solution is in my previous post which is why I found it annoying, just finished the next level though it's starting to get better; had to do some research etc for level 4.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
Pretty cool, I've seen more clever ones that this though.. "4level"? Serious? With the clues provided that solution is just ridiculous.

Agreed, but i was kinda proud when i figureed it out...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I read through all the replies to ensure that I'm not going to get screamed at by some horrifying devil child face. I'm not in the mood for falling out of my chair today.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
right at the end of level 5 now but I'm at work with no sound ARRRRRRRRGH.

Edit - did it on my phone, this is getting much better s+f.
edit on 24-1-2012 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by posthuman

Hey thanks. I enjoy some "un"mindless fun once in a while. I know there are bigger "fish to fry" in this world, but it is nice to escape for a few minutes. I understand there are members on this site that think these "diversions" take away from the "big picture". But hey, I think these things are all-right!
Please share the similar sites you've found so I can be more zombiefied to TPTB. Thanks again.

Remember, not everything is a consperacy.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't think this is challenging by design, I think it's so challenging because of how poorly it is designed. If anyone gets past level 6 with no help I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
I don't think this is challenging by design, I think it's so challenging because of how poorly it is designed. If anyone gets past level 6 with no help I'll eat my hat.

SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!

Level 6, with no help!...Hint: the Alt key is between the Windows key and the Space key. If you open notepad with your NumLock off, hold key and type in the numbers, the words are 1) 'water', 2) 'fire', 3) 'earth', ....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Stuck on the mirror. Can someone give me the answer, not in some sly retarded wording either?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Stuck on the mirror. Can someone give me the answer, not in some sly retarded wording either?

Change the URL from 'level3.htm' to '4level.htm'

4level is level4 backwards.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
thanks for the help with that level. Ive decided this game is not for me. Dont see much fun in finding # that someone has hid with their own personal knowledge. Its basically a crap shoot to see if you can find out what the creator has done to waste your time.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is really fun, and puzzling! Thanks for the link- I gave it to my friends, and they are just as perplexed! Level 5 took me hours of muddling- then it became clear!

xox

-kissy

top topics

join