It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On why America is in denial and Ron Paul will not be elected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
. I even showed them how bad Gingrich would lose to Obama but its like they ignore the facts..

To be able to show that as a FACT, you would have to be a PROVEN psychic... i'm not sure any really exist..

You do know what a FACT is right???

People are rude to you when you do this, because WE ARE TIRED OF RON PAUL SUPPORTERS...
From the outside looking in, its a cult... It has all the signs, all the delusional members, and the leader "give me more money, money bomb next week"...

I am seeing SAVIOR and ONLY HOPE thrown around alot...

Most of america SUPPORTS THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT...
Most of america knows what will happen with a 'free market'...
Most of america WANTS SOCIAL SECURITY..

Most of americans want freedom, and not a list of liberties...
Most of americans do not like becoming slaves...

Most of america DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU...
Most of america is sick of your whining...

You are not being CENSORED, you are being muted... lol...
We will unmute after the commercial break...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious at this point that Ron Paul will not be allowed anywhere near the White House. Of all the reasons given for this, there is only one reason that counts. He would follow the Constitution. That would mean that Congress would be put back in charge of issuing the nation's money, and the international banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve would sooner destroy the nation than allow that to happen. They have assasinated people before for this, they will do it again.

The sad part is that the American people will vote for someone who has already taken away our right to a trial by jury, and has even taken away our basic right to live, and will continue to take away any other right we may think we have. I guess if we are really that stupid, we don't deserve those rights.

I've tried to stay away from threads like this because I find them frustrating. If someone really wants to vote for a man who feels he has the right to assasinate them, then how can you reason with a person like that? I'm not going to waste my time. If you're awake enough to realize what's going on, then you can forsee what will happen. Don't waste your time and energy trying to "wake up" others. Instead, spend your time preparing for the inevitable. Think of it like this, if you could forsee the economic crash of 2008 back in 2005, you could figure out how to protect yourself.

You are in a similar situation now, you know what's coming, be ready. Really think things through. You'll realize that being prepared for the upcoming storm is more than just having food and guns. Here's a hint. I'm giving a lot of thought lately about where to hide the bodies of looters. Nothing says "There is something of value here" than a bunch of bodies piled up in your yard.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

Look at the polls.
www.realclearpolitics.com...
He talks a good game but so do professional wrestlers. Outside the ultra right, nobody wants him. Members of the GOP don't want him. If he can't even win his own party, how does he expect to win the general election. Gingrich is a hypocrite and a liar but hey, if you are into that sorta thing then vote for him.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's pretty clear to me that the Republican party never had any intention of presenting a candidate who could beat Obama. How could a "family values" voter support Gingrich? How could anyone opposed to Obamacare vote for Romney? Obama will win the election. Remember the 2008 election? Towards the end, it was starting to look like McCain and Obama were close. Then, McCain made the "The economy is not my strong suit." remark and effectively torpedoed his chances. I expect a similar event to occur in late September or early October this year. If the republican candidate is close, he will sabotage his own campaign.

It's not like any of them will do anything different anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

If only you would've put an S in front of elected. You'd prolly get a lot more intense attention.

Fns for a great thread.
edit on 25-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
he's an ayn rand libertarian running as a republican

can't win that way

simple

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join